Kinah exchange + gold bar, whats the real deal? contradictory statements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kinah exchange + gold bar, whats the real deal? contradictory statements

Galeas wrote:

Beta phase! Public Test Server.

• if the amount of Kinah is 8.699.999 or below the player will keep the Kinah and not get any Gold Ingots

Hjarta wrote:

Kinah from mails, character&Legion warehouse: will be collected to the inventory and converted to gold ingots and for each gold ingot you will get new kinah (1,3millions kinah per ingot)

all good, but @Galeas what if a char got less then 8.7kk in inventory?

Galeas wrote:

You still get 1 ingot :)

But you need to have more than zero kinah.
      @Galeas so whats the real deal the first statement that even for 1 kinah we get an ingot +1.3 new kinah or the FAQ statement

on the RU server it was the 1.3m kinah if you have less than their exchange amount
    • You mean if we should for example leave on secondary chars only 1 or 8.699.999 kinah ? Cause second option is worth more if the first quote is still correct. But if not, those 2 amounts in the end will give you same result : 1 gold ingot + 1.300.000 new kinah.
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Beta phase! Public Test Server.

• if the amount of Kinah is 8.699.999 or below the player will keep the Kinah and not get any Gold Ingots

Hjarta wrote:

Kinah from mails, character&Legion warehouse: will be collected to the inventory and converted to gold ingots and for each gold ingot you will get new kinah (1,3millions kinah per ingot)

all good, but @Galeas what if a char got less then 8.7kk in inventory?

Galeas wrote:

You still get 1 ingot :)

But you need to have more than zero kinah.
      @Galeas so whats the real deal the first statement that even for 1 kinah we get an ingot +1.3 new kinah or the FAQ statement
      on the RU server it was the 1.3m kinah if you have less than their exchange amount
      THE FAQ is and should always be the reference.
    • Then why we got contradictory information on forum? And we get a confirmation only after the servers are down.

Would it be possible to have update information more organized and less missinformations and mistakes? After all there were several months to prepare for this.

Can someone install a dislike button here on forum somewhere?
    • Sorry to say it but is disgusting that the same person gave one answer and a totally different one after 2 weeks.
      Now is too late and some people will have characters with 1 kinah so they will not be able to use them, really amazing.
    • Hjarta wrote:

Sorry to say it but is disgusting that the same person gave one answer and a totally different one after 2 weeks.
      Now is too late and some people will have characters with 1 kinah so they will not be able to use them, really amazing.
      I gave the info because that is the info I had at that time. When we received a different info from NC I updated the main source which is the FAQ.
    • @Galeas
      You mean you have updated a post from Aug 28?
      Next time should we re-read again and again the same post if something was edited in it?
      Or was there an actual new post, a correction of your previous statement, and some of us have missed it?

At least when the misinformation about the holy serum happened, it was quite visible the correction. Now this went unnoticed.

What's done is done, just don't expect us to be happy about it.
    • It surprised me when server went down at 23.00 last evening, haven's seen any info on forum about that. Was selling items in last moment and didn't have time to spread kinah accordingly.

I expected that GF will act as they did, but nonetheless I must say that 6.2 is the patch that breaks legacy with most of previous game features and in those 10 days since officially announcement of new patch there simply wasn't enough time for most people to turn items into kinah or other usable items (no, that is not exploiting the system!!). I bet GF did this on purpose, cause it would be certainly expected to get very clear answers about forthcoming changes at least a month before official patch release, including detailed patchnotes not only about serums/APES, but also a list of changes to other items, including new pricing. Though this is Korean game, we play in EU and there is simply no reason players should speculate about changes based on other region changes.

Not only you devalued (a lot of?, most?) people's past efforts and not give them enough time to prepare for new patch and not officially tell them that most old items will sell for 1 kinah and which will be untradable, you are giving in my opinion the most illogical game continuation ever. Why keeping housing if construction is gone, why ask people in surveys how important is housing for them, if it has been at the same level of usability for years and nothing improved or really changed? You made it useless and only now you dare to ask them how do they feel? Like asking starved man how does it feel about eating...

I am playing this game more or less from sociological view just to see what it is turning into (had great fun for first 3 years) and as a lawyer I am used to all kinds of weird and ugly and bad human behaviour, including how people let them be manipulated, but for some almost incomprehensible reason I do believe that even large companies will finally realize that politeness and understanding customers is the way to go even in business relationship. How stupid can I be?? Immensely, but it still feels better to be on my side.

Your attitude (i don't have any particular employee in mind, I bet some do try, but a system as whole) regarding 6.2 patch has in my opinion reached another low end. I admit I am surprised how inventing people are about milking customers in every way and how abusing people still makes the world go round. Really, are there really not enough normal people in GF that can make a change? Is anyone waking up? Does anyone want to be waked up???

Waiting for the next even lower mark, I think I will be surprised again.
    • Elysorrow wrote:

It surprised me when server went down at 23.00 last evening, haven's seen any info on forum about that. Was selling items in last moment and didn't have time to spread kinah accordingly.

I expected that GF will act as they did, but nonetheless I must say that 6.2 is the patch that breaks legacy with most of previous game features and in those 10 days since officially announcement of new patch there simply wasn't enough time for most people to turn items into kinah or other usable items (no, that is not exploiting the system!!). I bet GF did this on purpose, cause it would be certainly expected to get very clear answers about forthcoming changes at least a month before official patch release, including detailed patchnotes not only about serums/APES, but also a list of changes to other items, including new pricing. Though this is Korean game, we play in EU and there is simply no reason players should speculate about changes based on other region changes.

Not only you devalued (a lot of?, most?) people's past efforts and not give them enough time to prepare for new patch and not officially tell them that most old items will sell for 1 kinah and which will be untradable, you are giving in my opinion the most illogical game continuation ever. Why keeping housing if construction is gone, why ask people in surveys how important is housing for them, if it has been at the same level of usability for years and nothing improved or really changed? You made it useless and only now you dare to ask them how do they feel? Like asking starved man how does it feel about eating...

I am playing this game more or less from sociological view just to see what it is turning into (had great fun for first 3 years) and as a lawyer I am used to all kinds of weird and ugly and bad human behaviour, including how people let them be manipulated, but for some almost incomprehensible reason I do believe that even large companies will finally realize that politeness and understanding customers is the way to go even in business relationship. How stupid can I be?? Immensely, but it still feels better to be on my side.

Your attitude (i don't have any particular employee in mind, I bet some do try, but a system as whole) regarding 6.2 patch has in my opinion reached another low end. I admit I am surprised how inventing people are about milking customers in every way and how abusing people still makes the world go round. Really, are there really not enough normal people in GF that can make a change? Is anyone waking up? Does anyone want to be waked up???

Waiting for the next even lower mark, I think I will be surprised again.
      Reading this, most of your beef is with NC. GF is the publisher and not the developer, they can ask for changes to the game but they are not often approved, therefore communicating one thing in advance and getting a different answer later. Whatever they ask to change, the devs will change something else in return, as they see "suited" for our region. Don't forget NC is getting revenue from everything sold here and they are also reluctant in communicating stuff in advance, so the publishers can communicate further.
    • Well, I partially agree, but I still think the butcher can't sell rotten meat even if they deliver him in rotten state. GF makes announcements and as publisher they surely know that people want to be informed in advance. Asking for detailed changelog before the very last day isn't something unexpected. After 7 years GF still publishes patchnotes at the very last day, if earlier, they are incomplete. Did u know servers will go down at 23.00? Is it really that hard to write this beforehand in the forum section? And I really doubt surveys come from NC. And the questions there are mostly so mostly worded in a way, that it is impossible to get real picture from answers.

From yesterday's chat I saw some people thought we will have another sales limit reset at midnight, but no luck.

Anyway, they get files from NC and all I ask is to say what are changes. Surely they can ask NC to give them complete changelog or compare old and new items and see changes. For those computer guys this shouldn't be a problem. I'a m not asking for particular change, just pass the basic info. Saying, it's like Korean patch means that they expect everyone had played there or knows what Korean patch was about and that people should bother with translating Korean if they do not understand. If someone had not posted Russian changelog for other items on this forum I wouldn't have a clue about anything.

It's all about attitude and GF fails at this. It just crossed my mind whst is the average age of rhose who work for GF, cause sadly most from younger generations have many problems regarding attitude and what it means in daily life.

Anyway, all the best to all of you.

P.S.: why would be NC reluctant to communicate stuff in advance. What do they lose if things are clear beforehand. Is it just about showing they are the main boss or what? I have troubles comprehending such behaviour, cause I am made the other way...
    • It's seems like that's the way patch notes work in NC games. Even on Innova, that gives some preliminary patch notes like here, they are not accurate and they make changes in the last day. I don't even have to mention NA which is a subsidiary of NC, where sometimes patch notes were up after servers were up. It seems like everything depends of Koreans and their tweaks are sometimes in the last moment and all of the final decisions are done by them. Having playing NC games since 2004, NC is quite rigid from many points of view.
    • I understand. In the past I have played some Bethesda's game like Elder scrolls and Fallout and just couldn't believe how easily they let the modding community repair their mistakes. Always, for every game. After many complaints Bethesda issued some patches with delay for the most gamebreaking mistakes and then simply lefr everything else to be fixed by mods with "unofficial mods", though people paid for the game and expected official fixes. That's why I have problems with attitude.