Need help launcher

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Need help launcher

      Hi, I downloaded the client to the SSD drive from a friend (my internet is weak), came home, downloaded launcher, put the right way to play in the launcher, but the launcher just does not see the client and starts downloading it again, help please
      p.s sorry for my eng (use translate)
    • Nukem wrote:

      Hi, I downloaded the client to the SSD drive from a friend (my internet is weak), came home, downloaded launcher, put the right way to play in the launcher, but the launcher just does not see the client and starts downloading it again, help please
      p.s sorry for my eng (use translate)
      copy paste the files inside without the patch folder then open launcher and press check files
    • You said the launcher started downloading the game from the beginning, check the path I showed you ( "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive" ), you should find that it started downloading it there. Your friend gave you a "GameforgeLive" folder ? with the full game in it ? You should put it in that path, run the launcher from there, and check the files.
    • Nukem wrote:

      Did not help, the new launcher does not see, and the old one who in the folder with the game gives an error:
      show us your aion client shortcut paths.

      Start in: should have path to your aion files (e.g. D:\AION)
      Target: should have aion launcher path and execution commands (e.g. D:\AION\NCLauncher.exe /LauncherID:"GameForge" /CompanyID:"11" /GameID:"AION-LIVE" /LUpdateAddr:"update.aion.gfsrv.net")
    • Wolx wrote:

      You said the launcher started downloading the game from the beginning, check the path I showed you ( "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive" ), you should find that it started downloading it there. Your friend gave you a "GameforgeLive" folder ? with the full game in it ? You should put it in that path, run the launcher from there, and check the files.
      a friend rocked the game through a Steam client, he just had a folder
      with files, and there were files in it, and there was no "GameforgeLive" folder in the game, just the Aion folder and files with the game, through Steam I also tried to find the game, but nothing did not work out ...
      Through .bat the game runs without problems, I would like to solve the problem with the launcher
    • One time my C drive was almost full and the game needed space for update, so I moved the game into another drive. when I started launcher it gave an error and started to download the game from the beginning, in the place it was before in the C drive. So I assume the game need to be on the main drive with windows. If what I said above does not work for you you might have something different. Try contacting support maybe I don't know.

      edit : Since it's through Steam then the path is different, I play on regular launcher so I don't know :/
    • look into your windows registry.

      Start -> regedit -> enter (confirm admin question)
      GO to the following location:
      \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Gameforge\AION-LIVE
      The value BASEDIR shows you where your Aion is will be downloaded and startet from your GF launcher.

      You can change the Location there to drive D:\games\aion\..... or what u like
      God let it rain brains .... or stones
    • Nukem wrote:

      Wolx wrote:

      You said the launcher started downloading the game from the beginning, check the path I showed you ( "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive" ), you should find that it started downloading it there. Your friend gave you a "GameforgeLive" folder ? with the full game in it ? You should put it in that path, run the launcher from there, and check the files.
      a friend rocked the game through a Steam client, he just had a folderwith files, and there were files in it, and there was no "GameforgeLive" folder in the game, just the Aion folder and files with the game, through Steam I also tried to find the game, but nothing did not work out ...
      Through .bat the game runs without problems, I would like to solve the problem with the launcher
      I have both launcher and game on another drive (from Steam), the only thing to do is change paths on aion launcher shortcut as I said before.
    • SneakyGerald wrote:

      Nukem wrote:

      Did not help, the new launcher does not see, and the old one who in the folder with the game gives an error:
      show us your aion client shortcut paths.
      Start in: should have path to your aion files (e.g. D:\AION)
      Target: should have aion launcher path and execution commands (e.g. D:\AION\NCLauncher.exe /LauncherID:"GameForge" /CompanyID:"11" /GameID:"AION-LIVE" /LUpdateAddr:"update.aion.gfsrv.net")
      The launcher shortcut on the desktop: "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Gameforge \ NCLauncher \ NCLauncher.exe" / LauncherID: "GameForge" / CompanyID: "11" / GameID: "AION-LIVE" / LUpdateAddr: "update .aion.gfsrv.net "
      the client is on B: \ AION