Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Click wrote:

@Galeas

1. PvP Wings exchange missing
      2. Estima didn’t get exchanged for Gold Bar only Kinah
      3. 1 inventory slot filled with 1 scroll got exchanged for 1 legendary transformation potion -> people have thousands of potions now xD

Any plans ?
      2. I had 3.041.000.000 Kinah and 21x +5 4x +6 and 2x +7 estimas. When i logged i had 465.000.000 Kinah and 348 goldbars. First of all that kinah is already worth 1 more gold (really hard maths!), while the estimas are worth another 438.100.000 and 337 goldbars.... Unless they thought that every estima is worth 1.3m?
      Aim, Shoot, Reload, Repeat :sniper:
    • No exchange for estima.
      No exchange for wings.

I didn't check it right, but you get accessories chest for headband right ?
      The headband is in armor chest.
      If someone can confirm that he has his headband exchanged, ty.
    • 1. Goldpack/ Veteran Rewards
      With 6.0 many game changes are coming and thus we need to adjust our Gold Pack accordingly. The new Gold Pack will stay active for 30 Days and give players different bonuses than before.

Gold Pack: adjustments have been made to the Gold Pack bonuses. The new bonuses are as follows:
      - Remove of starter limitations
      - 10% loot buff for instances
      - One-off of 40 Luna when you activate a Gold Pack
      - Daily login bonus: 30 Shugo Gold / Shugo Vending Machine use
      - 11 character spaces
      - Bonus for the new veteran reward system
      - Special discounts in the AION Shop
      - More instance entries

The Shugo Vending Machine can now only be used with the Gold Pack.
      - Shugo Gold can no longer be obtained from monster drops
      - The items in the Shugo Vending Machine have been adjusted

Didn't get "30 Shugo Gold" on Daily Log-in today yet, even-though have active Gold Pack (on 2 accounts) and server time is past 9:00 AM of 20-09-2018 (meaning past reset time).
    • [NICK]zorach wrote:

1. Goldpack/ Veteran Rewards
      With 6.0 many game changes are coming and thus we need to adjust our Gold Pack accordingly. The new Gold Pack will stay active for 30 Days and give players different bonuses than before.

Gold Pack: adjustments have been made to the Gold Pack bonuses. The new bonuses are as follows:
      - 11 character spaces
      - More instance entries

Didn't get "30 Shugo Gold" on Daily Log-in today yet, even-though have active Gold Pack (on 2 accounts) and server time is past 9:00 AM of 20-09-2018 (meaning past reset time).
      Now that you mention it... yesterday i got it the moment i logged in, today nothing.
      Aim, Shoot, Reload, Repeat :sniper:
    • Is the Cube expansion supposed to cost same much as before if the kinah is worth a lot more in less amounts?
      :cookieshugo:
    • [NICK]reming wrote:

[NICK]zorach wrote:

- 11 character spaces
      - More instance entries

Now that you mention it... yesterday i got it the moment i logged in, today nothing.
      It was mentioned somewhere that you need 10 minutes of uninterrupted online time to get the shugo gold. That is why I was surprised yesterday that it was delivered right away.
    • Enaris wrote:

[NICK]reming wrote:

[NICK]zorach wrote:

- 11 character spaces
      - More instance entries

It was mentioned somewhere that you need 10 minutes of uninterrupted online time to get the shugo gold. That is why I was surprised yesterday that it was delivered right away.
      Have to check on that, since i don't remember how long i logged on my chars today (as was logging in on my alters to clear out inventory).
    • Three of my characters still have stacks of 1000 scrolls and new potions. I don't know how many stacks I had and if I got potions for those stacks too or not.

Looks like those stacks are from weekly Pande Madarike quest that gave 5 min scrolls and another stack is of 30 min scrolls.

All scrolls (courage and running, didn't try flying ones) can be used and actually work, but 30 minutes ones only last 10 minutes.

EDIT: also kept same scrolls which were in stacks of less than 1000.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elysorrow ().

• Balthazar wrote:

[NICK]misela wrote:

Description on transform potions says it disappear after event, so idk if they gonna really disappear or not.

Yes if you go check the event in aion powebook even the transformation potion. Said will get removed when event over.Cause the event is exactly brought like it was in Korea.

Galeas wrote:

Enaris wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Rewards

Hint: Please note that the event items will no longer be available after the event.
      @Galeas Could you please specify the "no longer available"? Is it only about the jewels? Or does it mean that the rewards will disappear as soon as the event is over? Is that about the boxes itself only or the content of them aswell?
      It's about the jewels yes, obviously not the rewards^^.
      @Galeas what is it mate ? Jewels will disappear only or the rewards too ?
    • [NICK]zorach wrote:

Enaris wrote:

[NICK]reming wrote:

[NICK]zorach wrote:

- 11 character spaces
      - More instance entries

Have to check on that, since i don't remember how long i logged on my chars today (as was logging in on my alters to clear out inventory).
      Been online 1h afk, didnt receive anything.
      :cookieshugo:
    • [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

1. The NPC for new/returner players (red quest) is missing.
      2. I activated 4 gold packs on my new account and got 40 luna only. Should have been 160 no?
      3. I got Vevo coin on the deyla alt that I used to activate gold packs on (and I need it on my new char in new server...). It shouldn't be instant but it is.
      4. How to we get the two free transformation scrolls mentioned by Galeas in the youtube video?
      1; The NPC will be added later.
      2. You only get 40 every month not all at the same time. We will add it to the description in patchnotes etc...
      3. What do you call vevo coin?
      4. You will get a mail before the end of the week on your e-mail attached to your account :)

Click wrote:

@Galeas

1. PvP Wings exchange missing
      2. Estima didn’t get exchanged for Gold Bar only Kinah
      3. 1 inventory slot filled with 1 scroll got exchanged for 1 legendary transformation potion -> people have thousands of potions now xD

Any plans ?
      1. Reporting
      2. Checking
      3. same

I checked the full thread and will report everything. Will try to get a known issues list asap.
    • [NICK]tuhka wrote:

[NICK]zorach wrote:

Enaris wrote:

[NICK]reming wrote:

[NICK]zorach wrote:

- 11 character spaces
      - More instance entries

Been online 1h afk, didnt receive anything.
      Yeah, checked as well by being 30+ min online on one char, didn't get it yet.
      And to be sure i checked all my alters on 1 account to see if i accidentally got them on one of those or not, but none got them.