Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• " Good " Morning everyone...

also Luna Dungeons dont give XP
      yesterday they did ...

And for gather bugs correctly i post here again:

So. for my 6 +10 estimas 2 +7 estimas 1 +6 estimas 18 +5 estimas i got only 141 gold bars

so i crafting since weeks for 141 gold bars ?? and after ur exchange rates this should have give way more.

And im not only one withthis issue ... all my legion as example is affected by this ...
    • Items still sell for almost 4 times more via sell bag than with merchants same as on PTS. Not sure if it is meant to be, just saying.

And fyi: Premium entry scrolls that I got instead of old ones in legion warehouse were exchanged for 3 stacks, 7x, 7x, 9x and they stack only once taken out of legion warehouse and then u can't put them back, like scroll info says.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elysorrow ().

• Terramoon wrote:

" Good " Morning everyone...

also Luna Dungeons dont give XP
      yesterday they did ...
      EDIT: We have been told by NCSOFT taht it is intended and you don't get Xp each time.

Buburuza wrote:

The script failed with estimas, nobody got compensation.
      Yes, we are investingating estimas and PvP wings exchanged; Looks like it didn't work.

[NICK]zorach wrote:

Galeas wrote:

3. What do you call vevo coin?
      Think he meant "Vova Coin", which is the name of the "Shugo Gold" in-game.
      Aion0011.jpg

Edit:- By the way, any info on the "Daily login bonus: 30 Shugo Gold" for active Gold Pack users? Many didn't get them today yet.
      reported too.
    • I also see everyone leveling around me with white 30days tigers. Yet on a new account I don't have that in my manage rewards tab, I don't have anything there actually. Shouldn't there be a 7days GP + mount iirc? And ye I meant Vova Coin, didn't remember exact name but its the shugo gold coins lol. I'm not getting any and I've been online for hours.
    • Hello @Galeas

Reaching level 80 is fine, the issue is that with the orbs, the quest item should also spawn. I don't think anyways cares about the orbs if you can get 50% or more in less than an hour... but how are you going to complete your quest if the item doesn't appear? On pts i did hellpass about 5-6 times, and i never saw the meat appear after level 75.

Also, any news about the estimas and goldbars?
      Aim, Shoot, Reload, Repeat :sniper:
    • I don't know if it is better now, but yesterday some skills have some... let's say problem. When you launched nothing happen. I don't know if it happened on others servers, or only at start.

Plus you have from time to time when you launch skill something weird appearing on your launch bar skills. i'll try to screen this out when it appears.
    • Check your ingame mailbox.

I wonder if there was a confusion with ingame mailbox vs email when there was the talk about codes and stuff
      Files
      • box.png

(458.3 kB, downloaded 25 times, last: )
      :cookieshugo:
    • Galeas wrote:

Balthazar wrote:

@Galeas the items we received from event So Long that were supposed to be exchanged for kinah got directly deleted without kinh being given in return they become destroyed was that intended ? Can you answer?
      Which items? The kinah bundles were supposed to be open to get kinah for the goldbar exchange. Or is there anything else?
      People did not open them before 6.2 because nobody got informed (even when it was asked several times) what people should do with them. (Because they were scared that if they open them before 6.2 they wont get the "real" reward out of them.)

So now everyone are confused why the bags got deleted (some say they were sold for 1 kinah) when they logged in and did not feel getting any compensation for them.

So the question is: What happened to the bags that were not opened before 6.2.
    • Galeas wrote:

Balthazar wrote:

@Galeas the items we received from event So Long that were supposed to be exchanged for kinah got directly deleted without kinh being given in return they become destroyed was that intended ? Can you answer?
      Which items? The kinah bundles were supposed to be open to get kinah for the goldbar exchange. Or is there anything else?
      I think he meant kinah bundles from event "Soooooo Long", they disappear from inventory. Shouldn't be any NPC for ex-change them or rewarded via ingame email?

• Galeas wrote:

Balthazar wrote:

we could not open them in 5.8
    • Even after emptying mailbox and shugo courier, it still shows that I gotten mail and the box does not disappear from corner. Is this a bug or is it meant to be like this?

I can call the shugo courier again and again and again. Re-logging didnt help either.
      Files
      • Mailbox.png

(516.09 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )
    • @Galeas hi i had 1000 bags of powerful scroll that just got deleted from my inventory on log in so i lost 200 legendary transform bags no one said you need to open them any other regions got the exchange for them to RU got 1 legendary box for each x5 bags and korea did't even exchange them and ppl there had a option to use them in game after 6.0 there

so i just lost 600 legendary transforms cuz no one said you need to open them in EU ? i didn't had space to open them all and cuz no one said you need to i didn't if some one said you need to open the bags i would do so and move normal scrolls from my inventory cuz the 1h ones was giving much more than the 5 min ones but no one did say anything and i even saw ppl on your wall ask you 1 day before the patch and it got ignored Screenshot (46).jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Koru ().