Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Keiyo wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      Balthazar wrote:

      @Galeas the items we received from event So Long that were supposed to be exchanged for kinah got directly deleted without kinh being given in return they become destroyed was that intended ? Can you answer?
      Which items? The kinah bundles were supposed to be open to get kinah for the goldbar exchange. Or is there anything else?
      we could not open them in 5.8
      Couldn't you sell it to the marchant for Kinah. I mean more than one.
    • Doubt anyone did that since you could easily reach weekly kinah limit by doing 2 library of knowledge runs... The bundles were sold to the npc for ~ 450k kinah, guess that's also the reason why people thought it might be more beneficial to open them later. The amount of "we can't tell you nyek" is too damn high...
      Aim, Shoot, Reload, Repeat :sniper:
    • [NICK]reming wrote:

      Doubt anyone did that since you could easily reach weekly kinah limit by doing 2 library of knowledge runs... The bundles were sold to the npc for ~ 450k kinah, guess that's also the reason why people thought it might be more beneficial to open them later. The amount of "we can't tell you nyek" is too damn high...
      That was the reason I did not open mine. Even when people asked about it here on Forums and ingame. Nobody ever got responses for it. Basically we got bags and were not 100% certain sure what to do with them. Should we sold them before the 6.2 launches or after.

      Since people speculated that they will sell for same price after 6.2 (which would made sense I guess?) they did not sell them.

      Also it would not even been possible to sell them due to Kinah sales limit all the time.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Koru wrote:

      @Galeas hi i had 1000 bags of powerful scroll that just got deleted from my inventory on log in so i lost 200 legendary transform bags no one said you need to open them any other regions got the exchange for them to RU got 1 legendary box for each x5 bags and korea did't even exchange them and ppl there had a option to use them in game after 6.0 there

      so i just lost 600 legendary transforms cuz no one said you need to open them in EU ? i didn't had space to open them all and cuz no one said you need to i didn't if some one said you need to open the bags i would do so and move normal scrolls from my inventory cuz the 1h ones was giving much more than the 5 min ones but no one did say anything and i even saw ppl on your wall ask you 1 day before the patch and it got ignored Screenshot (46).jpg
      I am the same like @Koru. I had some [Jakunerk] Bag of Powerful Scrolls. 1 bag would have given 25 pices of 1 hour scrolls in total in 5.8 but I didnt open them because of space issue and I thought that these bags will get exchanged as well, but they didnt. @Galeas please report this as well.
    • i had 12.xxx.xxx sth kinah before the update but when i logged in yesterday it was only 1.500.xxx so i thought okay they're converted to ingots but i only have 1 ingot and i dont suppose 1 ingot was equal that much kinah(nearly 10.5m or 11) so what now? im broke
    • [NICK]tuhka wrote:

      The So Long event bags disappeared and nobody got any compensation of them. Neither did people get the "8x - 24x completed"rewards.
      Sita hat mentioned in german Forum on tuesday that it would be better to sell them before patch.
      And you sold them probably with "trash" für 1 kinah /bag
      ____

      "ATREIA'S GOT THAT WINTER FEELING"
      And that feeling is winter depression.
      :atired:
      ____
    • breezee wrote:

      i had 12.xxx.xxx sth kinah before the update but when i logged in yesterday it was only 1.500.xxx so i thought okay they're converted to ingots but i only have 1 ingot and i dont suppose 1 ingot was equal that much kinah(nearly 10.5m or 11) so what now? im broke

      8.7kk gets converted to 1 gold ingot and 1.3kk so, since you got that amount everything checks out... For you to receive 2 ingots you needed 17.4kk
    • Galeas wrote:

      Balthazar wrote:

      @Galeas the items we received from event So Long that were supposed to be exchanged for kinah got directly deleted without kinh being given in return they become destroyed was that intended ? Can you answer?
      Which items? The kinah bundles were supposed to be open to get kinah for the goldbar exchange. Or is there anything else?

      Galeas wrote:

      Keiyo wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      Balthazar wrote:

      @Galeas the items we received from event So Long that were supposed to be exchanged for kinah got directly deleted without kinh being given in return they become destroyed was that intended ? Can you answer?
      Which items? The kinah bundles were supposed to be open to get kinah for the goldbar exchange. Or is there anything else?
      we could not open them in 5.8
      Couldn't you sell it to the marchant for Kinah. I mean more than one.
      No @Galeas,the items got automatically destroyed when we logged.they got taken from mail and shown destroyed.Someone even posted a picture on the forum of the item being marked x
    • Kyir wrote:

      [NICK]tuhka wrote:

      The So Long event bags disappeared and nobody got any compensation of them. Neither did people get the "8x - 24x completed"rewards.
      Sita hat mentioned in german Forum on tuesday that it would be better to sell them before patch.And you sold them probably with "trash" für 1 kinah /bag
      :D

      Anyway, are the Luna instances also not supposed to drop quest item, or is that actually a bug?
    • Hakurin wrote:

      Kyir wrote:

      [NICK]tuhka wrote:

      The So Long event bags disappeared and nobody got any compensation of them. Neither did people get the "8x - 24x completed"rewards.
      Sita hat mentioned in german Forum on tuesday that it would be better to sell them before patch.And you sold them probably with "trash" für 1 kinah /bag
      :D
      Anyway, are the Luna instances also not supposed to drop quest item, or is that actually a bug?
      It has been reported on PTS too, we had no respounse, so i stop doing it. It's annoying.
    • Hakurin wrote:

      Kyir wrote:

      ...german Forum...
      :D
      Yes, that is strange, wondered about it, why only in german forum.



      Norille wrote:

      It has been reported on PTS too, we had no respounse, so i stop doing it. It's annoying.
      It's still worth for Luna materials, and other useful stuff.
      Screenshot_3.jpg PvE + PvP enchanting stones
      ____

      "ATREIA'S GOT THAT WINTER FEELING"
      And that feeling is winter depression.
      :atired:
      ____
    • Hakurin wrote:

      Kyir wrote:

      [NICK]tuhka wrote:

      The So Long event bags disappeared and nobody got any compensation of them. Neither did people get the "8x - 24x completed"rewards.
      Sita hat mentioned in german Forum on tuesday that it would be better to sell them before patch.And you sold them probably with "trash" für 1 kinah /bag
      :D
      Anyway, are the Luna instances also not supposed to drop quest item, or is that actually a bug?
      I think it it yes.