Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, me and few other rangers on nergal-ely experienced very game-breaking bug with following skills:
      1. Agonizing Arrow,
      2. Lethal Arrow,
      3. Ascended Soul Arrow (also Seizure Arrow),
      4. Seizure Arrow,
      5. Silence Arrow,
      6. Lightning Arrow,
      7. Arrow Deluge,
      8. Sleep Arrow
      After using any of them while running we got 1-4s delay for this skill effect, damage and next skill. But when you use these skills without moving everything is fine. This bug may affect also other skills (maybe something I didnt test). Important thing to mention is this bug I have is only on my Nergal-Ely ranger. When I tried to do same on e.g. deyla everything works fine.
      I tried to check why It could happen but nothing found.
      Ping is low and stable, checked most of in-game options, checked on other computer and couldn't find any solution to this, tried on different forms, attack speeds.

Here is video of bug with comprasion to deyla-skill-spam.

@Galeas help us. It's impossible to play like this :(
    • Mats wrote:

Hello, me and few other rangers on nergal-ely experienced very game-breaking bug with following skills:
      1. Agonizing Arrow,
      2. Lethal Arrow,
      4. Seizure Arrow,
      5. Silence Arrow,
      6. Lightning Arrow,
      7. Arrow Deluge,
      8. Sleep Arrow
      After using any of them while running we got 1-4s delay for this skill effect, damage and next skill. But when you use these skills without moving everything is fine. This bug may affect also other skills (maybe something I didnt test). Important thing to mention is this bug I have is only on my Nergal-Ely ranger. When I tried to do same on e.g. deyla everything works fine.
      Ping is low and stable, checked most of in-game options, checked on other computer and couldn't find any solution to this, tried on different forms, attack speeds.

Its no bug it is because server is so packed now that sometimes skills has delayed on them. sometimes i peaked 300 ms without downloading anything.
      in siege there was over 500 per side asmos/elyos on deyla. after siege the game did break i couldnt use shift + F12 had to restart client to get it back normal.
    • Guys, i can't buy anything in game shop or in site shop.

I got this msg:

My info:

And for receive any itens too:

I play in Steam. On PTS i don't have this problem, anyone with this or can help?

Thanks in advanced!
    • netforce wrote:

Mats wrote:

Hello, me and few other rangers on nergal-ely experienced very game-breaking bug with following skills:
      1. Agonizing Arrow,
      2. Lethal Arrow,
      4. Seizure Arrow,
      5. Silence Arrow,
      6. Lightning Arrow,
      7. Arrow Deluge,
      8. Sleep Arrow

Its no bug it is because server is so packed now that sometimes skills has delayed on them. sometimes i peaked 300 ms without downloading anything.
      in siege there was over 500 per side asmos/elyos on deyla. after siege the game did break i couldnt use shift + F12 had to restart client to get it back normal.
      It's actually a bug, i have the same problem but in Hellion server :/ and some rangers have the same problem on this server, i have tested many things and for some reason with kromede transformation this bug dissapears, help @Galeas
    • Noraj wrote:

I don't know if it's a bug or not but we didnt get any entry for neviwind canyon today when its supposed to be 1 per day
      Neviwind has 1 entry a day but its only available on specific days. Thursday is not one of them.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
    • Rebelbabe wrote:

@Fregion

do you know where any cash in the shared space of account wh was sent when they removed the function from account warehouse?
      it should have been sent to the last character you logged in with.

Kumi wrote:

Fregion wrote:

Noraj wrote:

I don't know if it's a bug or not but we didnt get any entry for neviwind canyon today when its supposed to be 1 per day
      Neviwind has 1 entry a day but its only available on specific days. Thursday is not one of them.
      Can you tell us when it opens and on what days?
      should be Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
    • testtestlab wrote:

Sorry if someone has asked this before @Galeas but. What happened to those kinah bags we got from event? I have no bags and no kinah on my alts from them.
      They were meant to be sold before 6.0 to a NPC and would give you kinah as far as I know to get more kinah before the economy reset.

Niskaru wrote:

I still have my scrolls from the healing camp event and I can use them with the transformation.
      I saw a lot of people doing the same.
      Aren't all scrolls supposed to be deleted ?
      @Galeas
      Yes, not all scrolls were exchanged. I assume this is intended as this is the script we rceived from NCSOft.
    • Galeas wrote:

Niskaru wrote:

I still have my scrolls from the healing camp event and I can use them with the transformation.
      @Galeas
      Yes, not all scrolls were exchanged. I assume this is intended as this is the script we rceived from NCSOft.

The "intended" was to info us about this before the patch. Now it's not intended, its USELESS.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Neverfelt wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Niskaru wrote:

@Galeas
      The "intended" was to info us about this before the patch. Now it's not intended, its USELESS.
      There are several cases like this on which we couldn't inform you as we didn't have the information. We provided all information we had.
    • Galeas wrote:

Neverfelt wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Niskaru wrote:

@Galeas
      There are several cases like this on which we couldn't inform you as we didn't have the information. We provided all information we had.
      and because this lack of information, ncsoft or gameforge miss communication; but it doesn't matter to us, as we, your clients; are the ones affected by it and we just have the feeling that we lost stuff and got scammed and no compensation whatsoever appears to be on the horizon
    • Galeas wrote:

Neverfelt wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Niskaru wrote:

@Galeas
      Easy solution - run healing camp event :D