Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Exiled wrote:

Cookieee wrote:

We have people that are using Running scrolls/ Awakening Scrolls+Transformations? How come they still have the old scrolls? Not sure if it stacks until the speed cap but they do seem to run much faster and it's really annoying!
      I saw old type scrolls buffed players too! And got no answer..
      those scrolls are from healing camp boxes. If you didnt open them before the patch, you csn open them now for old scrolls
    • Sorayami wrote:

Exiled wrote:

Cookieee wrote:

We have people that are using Running scrolls/ Awakening Scrolls+Transformations? How come they still have the old scrolls? Not sure if it stacks until the speed cap but they do seem to run much faster and it's really annoying!
      I saw old type scrolls buffed players too! And got no answer..
      those scrolls are from healing camp boxes. If you didnt open them before the patch, you csn open them now for old scrolls
      Saw on Nergal server with whole new character. When was Negal opened?
    • Just did a cross-server Garden of Knowledge run. A minute or so into it, a message appeared across the middle of the screen about one of the shugo smugglers appearing soon (can't remember which one).
      I have seen it in 3 different places previously (at the top of one of the ramps for part that we run through, after the first windstream, and among mobs just before the final boss room).

We couldn't find it. Maybe we missed it? After we were done, everyone left, and I noticed I'd been poisoned so I let myself die, respawn and ran through the whole instance again and couldn't find it in any of the areas that I could get to. Figured maybe it's in one of the other contaminated halls but I don't see a way to get into them?

Does it despawn after some time?
    • GoK

The first spawn location is not correct that you seen on a screenshot with yellow ring. - He spawns on right side before the yellow circle.

Otherwise rest are correct spots
      :cookieshugo:
    • Yesterday I crafted kinah bundle with luna mats and got 1000 kinah from it. Not sure if this is bug or just spit in the face. Success rate is not 100% so I failed one craft, bought mats for second and got trolled hard.
      Files
      • Aion0000.jpg

(700.38 kB, downloaded 31 times, last: )
    • alichinobot wrote:

Yesterday I crafted kinah bundle with luna mats and got 1000 kinah from it. Not sure if this is bug or just spit in the face. Success rate is not 100% so I failed one craft, bought mats for second and got trolled hard.
      5x Kinah bundles crafted - all of them 1000 kinah. I dont think you can get anything else.

I believe the ones that says something else are either lying or trolling.

Because other said samething, that they only gotten 1000 kinah and we can calculate all attempts together around 17 boxes in total. So if 17 boxes been giving 1000 kinah, it's not worth it.
    • Murskaaja wrote:

5x Kinah bundles crafted - all of them 1000 kinah. I dont think you can get anything else.

Because other said samething, that they only gotten 1000 kinah and we can calculate all attempts together around 17 boxes in total. So if 17 boxes been giving 1000 kinah, it's not worth it.
      I got 5k from one box, i think its worth
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.
    • Nagrio wrote:

Murskaaja wrote:

I got 5k from one box, i think its worth
      you both got scammed, thx for wasting your luna mats, but dont forget to buy luna instead and try again, maybe you will get 100kk out of it
    • @Galeas @Celes bug report:
      There are still run\attack\cast speed scrolls in the game that people use and I have already met a few with them in arenas.
      the ones i know about are the 30minute untradeable scrolls and the arena-only scrolls.
      would appreciate you remove them because theres no way of getting them ingame now giving a clear unfair advantage.
    • Rinnie wrote:

@Galeas @Celes bug report:
      There are still run\attack\cast speed scrolls in the game that people use and I have already met a few with them in arenas.
      the ones i know about are the 30minute untradeable scrolls and the arena-only scrolls.
      would appreciate you remove them because theres no way of getting them ingame now giving a clear unfair advantage.
      While others run with things like this for example
      Files
    • Vova coins ??? Kinah ??? Honor Points ??? Manastones ??? Enchantment % success ??? Luna rewards ?? New Daevanion Skills of some classes are not working correctly . Where are you Gameforge ??? When are you gonna fix all of this problems ??? What do you want ?? Euro only to put you into work and fix things ?? Shame on you !!! You dont think before you act , this reduce on the kinah sell is redicilus , We make 1/10 of what we spend . FIX THIS OR THE GAME WILL BE DEAD SOON ENOUGH . PPL dont have enough kinah to press enchant or to craft or to Teleport! Gold packs dont WORK . YET ANOTHER TIME YOUR INABILITY TO MAKE THE GAME GREAT AGAIN IS SHOWN TO THE MAXIMUM . SHAME
    • Another bug found:

Loot pets work only if you are alone. Unlike in groups:

But if use loot pets in group (all group members had loot pes) it says "looted" but it doesnt actually loot the corpses and have to do it still manually.