Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SneakyGerald wrote:

Snueffel wrote:

normal == normal
      normal < green
      if you fuse 6 green you wont get a normal but at least green or ancient
      if you fuse 6 ancient you wont get a normal but at least ancient or legendary

you may do not understand it correctly :P
      mhhmm, that may be the case, thanks. Anyway comon 12 normals = 2 normals... I will get ancient in 2050.
      you have table here if you want
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • MarryCo wrote:

MarryCo wrote:

Luna from activating new GP is bugged again yes ?? (i had no GP active , i restarted client + character yet no Luna ) ............
      Any info on this ?? its been 3 days now .. where's my Luna from activating gold pack ???
      There is no global bug about this that we know of currently. Please note that you don't get Luna every time you activate a Goldpack but you get luna every 30 days as long as you have a GP active. If you didn't have any and activated one and didn't get anything, please check with the game support. They can check with you what happened.
    • I don't know if this bug is known, but in Narakkalli, after the first phase when they teleport you in the cage, you can destroy the cage door with the Aethertech skill "Escape Exit", and looks like the instance bugs out ? Not sure, it takes time for Bastikan to spawn and he stays in the bottom at the stairs and you don't get the save the daeva / destroy the generators notice in the upper right corner (maybe after saving some it will pop up), I was solo and used the skill to heal up and I destroyed the gate lol, so I didn't try to complete the instance or recruit people in fear of ruining their entry in case the instance was bugged out.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wolx ().

• Using Mist Butcher and then Swift heavy attack doesnt give u the buff for 3 sec crits on assassin? in theory your heavy attack should always crit due to buff of mist butcher n then u should get a new buff from swift heavy attack that all attacks will crit for next 3 secs but u dont get it assume the game applies/removes buff during swift heavy attack so u dont get the buff is there a possible fix to that?
    • Garrison NPCs and mobs don't reset, they keep following until they die, for quest mobs not a huge deal just annoying, especially the aether hold and sleep ones, so you have to kill any extras you aggro, happened to me too is that I went so far away and I kept hearing the aggro/reset sound effect over and over with the notifications in chat non stop, so they kept moving back and forth probably trying to reach, until I teleported away.

Problem is with garrison NPCs, and I'm talking about the one that gives quests, the good thing is that if he's killed he respawns fast not like before, so for the guys that kill him to troll people like before to prevent people from taking/returning quests until the legate spawns (which for this guy, the reset seems bugged in another fashion, if you move him from his spawning point just a bit he can reset and regen full and dispel everything he had on him, so always kill him right at his spot, but rarely I do see him following people around the map without reseting).

So for the NPC that gives the quests, now people found another way is by aggro him and going with him for an adventure, you can see the quest mark on the radar following them around, he doesn't reset, and if you want to take/return quests you have to find him and they guard him preventing anyone from doing their quests.

So the reset mechanic on these NPCs/mobs is probably not working correctly, the one that's being abused is the NPC with the quests, the others are not game breaking, this is bug abuse and is preventing other people from playing, the NPC should reset and go back to his spawn point after a certain distance.
    • Wanted to ask, is there any ETA on the fix for the weird "Eye Color" bug?

If 'NO', then i please request that you give free "Plastic Surgery" ticket to everyone affected by the bug (just like when 5.0 went live, and the character models became weird because of changes in graphic system).
    • Hi,

I'm not able to join any group or create a group for server-side recruitment.

Here is the screenshot, both of them are grey out. Tried to re-log, quit, repair..etc nothing worked.

My character name is : Efesx
      server name : Deyla

It is not also working for my alt characters.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
      Files
    • [NICK]criticalshotx wrote:

Hi,

I'm not able to join any group or create a group for server-side recruitment.

Here is the screenshot, both of them are grey out. Tried to re-log, quit, repair..etc nothing worked.

My character name is : Efesx
      server name : Deyla

It is not also working for my alt characters.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
      Because you are not stood next to the entrance and requested to go with friends