Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

Watchcat wrote:

any ETA about server-wide recruitment list fix ? @Galeas
      No ETA at all. It's taking a lot of time and so far we didn't get any fix. Might be because neither KR nor NA has this functionality but I don't have any more einfo..
      At least put a "sorry" in your sentence. .This is like, the basis, you know. We have like 3 poor answers from you weekly (without official threads) and still... like you're answering to some people's threads when you're in the toilet only, or w/e.
    • ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Watchcat wrote:

any ETA about server-wide recruitment list fix ? @Galeas
      No ETA at all. It's taking a lot of time and so far we didn't get any fix. Might be because neither KR nor NA has this functionality but I don't have any more einfo..
      At least put a "sorry" in your sentence. .This is like, the basis, you know. We have like 3 poor answers from you weekly (without official threads) and still... like you're answering to some people's threads when you're in the toilet only, or w/e.
      You are clearly not reading the forum I'm posting way way more than 3 times a week and answering both to single questions but also on official threads whenever there is something to announce. So I won't accept false accusations.
    • I actually believe the ability for server wide from anywhere will not be 'fixed' , like Galeas said, that feature doesn't exist in NA or Korea, it was a custom feature for us. So technically, it's not broke and with 6.5, there will be another instance which will require the garrison to be capped...its not that difficult to have to wait 10 to 15mins for a legate spawn.
    • Yup, I love being steam rolled by people in ult gear when im trying to do HT on ma alt wearing GoK gear. Instead of doing 4 runs in ~40min I have to stay there and waste 1,5-2h xD But w/e, I know it wont be "fixed" because nothing is broken.

Aion was a pvp game until the moment aion shop started to be a bigger and bigger part of the core game.
    • Xanoa wrote:

or make alliance for kill this kind of person
      So you're telling ppl who just wanna do HT (PvE) to make ally and play PvP (more like zerging overgeared players)?

Xanoa wrote:

your faction must also have ult gear people no?
      Not all "ult gear people" feels like boosting e-pen by killing undergeared ppl at entrance to instances tho
    • Applepie wrote:

Xanoa wrote:

So you're telling ppl who just wanna do HT (PvE) to make ally and play PvP (more like zerging overgeared players)?

Xanoa wrote:

your faction must also have ult gear people no?
      Not all "ult gear people" feels like boosting e-pen by killing undergeared ppl at entrance to instances tho
      for first question yes is that
      for second question i agree with you not all but some people can
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • Xanoa wrote:

and well, on the contrary, he should not fix it.
      at least it keeps the server alive and encourages PvP.
      as a reminder the game is pvpve you can see on the box of game.
      AION-STEELBOOK-Online-Windows-PC-DVD-ROM-_57.jpg
      Probably one of the biggest mistakes NCsoft did, was to start removing Air battles...with the removal of air combat skills, I really loved the teleport skill as a tech in the air. it's a shame that forts have always been storm the castle, kill the boss and win. I always wanted some kind of Ground and air based attack, with air ships, cannons etc firing at fortress. and you could capture the fort by killing defense towers (like the landing site), not the stupid towers in kysis, which could be recapped).

That's my biggest bug, that the person designing fort sieges has no imagination I miss the tanks, I miss prades fort (which should have had tanks and air ships)
    • Xanoa wrote:

twardy wrote:

Yup, I love being steam rolled by people in ult gear when im trying to do HT on ma alt wearing GoK gear.
      You can't ask for help in /3?your faction must also have ult gear people no?
      You can say this because you don't pve. With a proper geared main, one might be able to defend one self, depending on the number of enemies camping a spot.
      But it has rly absolutely nothing to do with pvp to get f**ed up by ppl over and over when you want to do HT or Nara with your alts or as a weak player who wants to make some progress.
      For example, the HT garni is camped almost permanentely by elyos. And there are ppl who rly camp it for hours.
      But if one asks for help @ lfg, nobody is there, nobody will kill them, or, depending at the number of enemies, too few ppl arrive and they can't kill them.
      But logging @main after each HT round can't be the solution. The same goes for nara entrance, there are ppl who decide to chase you over the whole map when all you want to do is Shugokalli. It is just not necessary.
      And I also don't want to build a f**in alliance after each round of HT because there are campers.

#unlucky

The post was edited 1 time, last by aclericfromthor ().

• Yes 90% of those wannabe selfproclaimed professional zergers who only know how to play when they outnumber you by 5:1 camping camps or entries to kill newbies with gold gear, just to make some ss to show everyone how good they are.

Now saying aion is a pvp game if you consider being constantly zerged from alliances or groups, being smashed to oblivion and back because they only jump on you when they have bots to back them up then no, that's far away from pvp. But ofc big trash egos needs to be fed, especially on deyla asmo side. Players no longer have dignity or respect.

We need to have that "fixed" even if that only means our region has it. Call it selfish if u muss.
    • Galeas wrote:

Don't get me wrong I asked if we could get it back and we are trying to but yes unfortunately it's taking a lot of time :(
      Is it possible to make another solution like make entry portals or rifts appear in Lakrum base ? As far as I know they will move entry portals from garrisons to teleport locations at 6.5 or 7.0. I think fastest solution is you can put instance entry rifts(not portal) in Lakrum Base
    • So what's taking time to fix ? The functionality of the feature itself or the fact that with it you have unlimited garden bonus entries ? Can you not ask for NCSoft to "delete", close or have the instance with 0 entries or something, that way you can enable the feature again cause the feature itself is working and have no issue. Also it was working with garden bonus iirc at the begining, so something in the patches we got broke it that's why it got disabled. That means even if it's a custom feature for us only, it was made by NCSoft and should be fixed by them in some way. I think having the feature back without garden bonus for the other instances is way more worth than waiting for it for eternity to be fixed with garden bonus.
    • I don't know if it is a known issue but there are some bugs with the minion system.

When you are on a mount and jump to the windstream after you break the windstream your minion disappears. Not only the minion, even the minion shortcut in your action bar disappears. So you need to open from the main menu and click summon. It is quite frustrating because sometimes you don't realize it is gone and you continue to play with %7 less hp, less stats and without auto-loot.

Also please speed up the process on server side recruitment, it is really frustrating to wait or being zerged near HT camp and lose all your DP. (Since you put a stupid jelly on cash shop rather than let us craft, it is more important than before and as a ranger you rely on your dp skills.)

Thanks
    • Wolx wrote:

So what's taking time to fix ? The functionality of the feature itself or the fact that with it you have unlimited garden bonus entries ?
      i think they wait for the 7.0 patch so the instance itself disappears and so they put back the system

joke a part imo it's just a question that no-one on GF side wants , know how to or have legally the right to modify this part of the system. so they rely on NC to give them a patch for a such a simple fix.