Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why can't you just add the rewards to the "Allocatable Rewards" like you guys did with the Elite Rewards and Veteran Rewards? The people could just easily choose which character on that account they want them on.... Seems so simple...
      I still have had no email, my husband still no email, and another friend no email. With all the people here saying there's a problem it's not brain surgery to work out there is one.
      I have also sent in a ticket but haven't heard back yet.
      ... Namaste Bishes...

If you can fix it - don't worry about it.

If you can't fix it - WHY worry about it?
    • Galeas wrote:

Specific cases need to be clarified with support as I can't check it myself.
      I'm waiting for support to reply to my ticket since Friday morning and still nothing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Criticaldany: nevermind, support have replied, just a small feedback never announce something like "We are giving free stuff for returning players" without specifying the requirements to acquire such item's since most people stopped playing and removed the supposed newsletter subscription that was required and in your video talking about it you never mention that. Sorry to bother you. ().

• promotion code e-mails

to everyone who's still waiting and don't know it yet:
      you won't get anything because you canceled your subscription to the newsletter and they won't send any e-mail manually (source: support).

I'm opening this thread not for the rage or flame or whatever, just because I noticed it's very hard to get some informations from the thousand pages threads if you don't follow them daily.
      Also, I'm wondering what did you get from the code?
      I hope not a white contract :D
    • The function to get newsletters again is no longer there for quite some time. I disabled it too and couldn't find a way to activate it again. I didn't get anything like codes but I have yet to find an answer from the support, which would probably give me the same answer as the op. What's the solution here?
    • So they remove the option to subscribe to their newsletter, then tell you you need to be subscribed to get an email? Nice™.
      I'm fairly sure I am subscribed, but no emails for me anyway. My friends got on their gmail accs but not hotmail.

@Galeas any official answer to this or is support making stuff up again?
    • So basically, people get punished for not be able to have 2 extra white transformations because they wanted to avoid spam...On top of that nice event, about minions... The situation is memeable.
    • Wow this is getting even more ridiculous.
      First the transforms are introduced, which a lot of people are unhappy about.
      Then they say we'll get a promo code to get some for free.
      Now they slap some condition onto it?

Here's some news: A promo code is not a newsletter.
    • Try making a complaint and asking for someone else from the support... Although it really is fckin ridiculous that depending on who's answering your ticket, you get a different answer. Feels like there are a few that know what they're doing, the rest are just hired monkeys really
      Aim, Shoot, Reload, Repeat :sniper:
    • Elthan wrote:

What's more mind boggling is that depending who you get from the support, either you receive a code (roflatgf post) , either they don't help you (my case). I don't understand that policy :(
      It's a bit worrying that there seems to be a lack of communication within the support team.

I would hope the staff talk to each other and when a new problem arises they raise this with their boss/manager who can then provide a consistent, official stance on the matter so that it is clear what should be done.

At least, when a new problem arises where I work and I have to give a response, that's what I do...
    • [NICK]reming wrote:

Try making a complaint and asking for someone else from the support... Although it really is fckin ridiculous that depending on who's answering your ticket, you get a different answer. Feels like there are a few that know what they're doing,
      Depends what you have wrote in your ticket, how polite you did it and did you manage to explain the problem ... ;) But yeah ... there is always the option that they have one - two employees who don't know what they are doing :) or maybe more ...