Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hakurin wrote:

So they remove the option to subscribe to their newsletter, then tell you you need to be subscribed to get an email? Nice™.
      I'm fairly sure I am subscribed, but no emails for me anyway. My friends got on their gmail accs but not hotmail.

@Galeas any official answer to this or is support making stuff up again?
      By default, you are registered to the newsletter. But if you unsubscribe, yes there is currently no way to subscribe again yourself.
    • Galeas wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

So they remove the option to subscribe to their newsletter, then tell you you need to be subscribed to get an email? Nice™.
      I'm fairly sure I am subscribed, but no emails for me anyway. My friends got on their gmail accs but not hotmail.

By default, you are registered to the newsletter. But if you unsubscribe, yes there is currently no way to subscribe again yourself.
      So no transformatons? At all?
    • roflatgf wrote:

[NICK]reming wrote:

Try making a complaint and asking for someone else from the support... Although it really is fckin ridiculous that depending on who's answering your ticket, you get a different answer. Feels like there are a few that know what they're doing,
      Depends what you have wrote in your ticket, how polite you did it and did you manage to explain the problem ... ;) But yeah ... there is always the option that they have one - two employees who don't know what they are doing :) or maybe more ...
      There wasn't anything wrong in my first question regarding politeness and clearness... The first one gave me a default reply with no information whatsoever and added "we're sorry but we can't help you" (It was something they've helped me with before) even after telling them "you've done this in the past, what changed"... The sent another ticket where i basically copy-pasted the first one, and added the reply of the guy. Person-2 kinda said "sure, no problem... give me more info" and problem was solved.
      Aim, Shoot, Reload, Repeat :sniper:
    • Galeas wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

@Galeas just... why didn't you inform us we needed to have the news subscription active?
      it hasn't been obvious to imagine, we didn't negate to recive any comunications from admins. That's it.
      Please, keep in mind this feedback for the future - unless it was only a marketing trick to get some subscription back (just wondering..)
    • [NICK]reming wrote:

roflatgf wrote:

[NICK]reming wrote:

Try making a complaint and asking for someone else from the support... Although it really is fckin ridiculous that depending on who's answering your ticket, you get a different answer. Feels like there are a few that know what they're doing,
      Depends what you have wrote in your ticket, how polite you did it and did you manage to explain the problem ... ;) But yeah ... there is always the option that they have one - two employees who don't know what they are doing :) or maybe more ...
      There wasn't anything wrong in my first question regarding politeness and clearness... The first one gave me a default reply with no information whatsoever and added "we're sorry but we can't help you" (It was something they've helped me with before) even after telling them "you've done this in the past, what changed"... The sent another ticket where i basically copy-pasted the first one, and added the reply of the guy. Person-2 kinda said "sure, no problem... give me more info" and problem was solved.
      This is exactly what I mean when I say there seems to be very little (if any at all) internal communication. Sometimes whoever handled your ticket clearly hasn't even read what you wrote and gives a generic copypaste reply that doesn't even remotely add up to what was asked. If this happened at my company there would be an inquiry but with GF this has been common practice since they took over.
    • Stop the topic of speaking about support and continue with the topic which is the promotion codes.

Also be warned that insulting other GF teams even if they are not forum members I would give the default 5 points warning, so avoid name calling them.

The next infraction this thread gets closed.

Be civil and polite
    • Wahuha wrote:

to everyone who's still waiting and don't know it yet:
      you won't get anything because you canceled your subscription to the newsletter and they won't send any e-mail manually (source: support).

I'm opening this thread not for the rage or flame or whatever, just because I noticed it's very hard to get some informations from the thousand pages threads if you don't follow them daily.
      Also, I'm wondering what did you get from the code?
      I hope not a white contract :D
      @Wahuha I got two white contracts from my code. A friend of mine got a yellow one.

Does anyone know if it's possible (and allowed) to use another promo code on the same account, that was received on a secondary account's e-mail?
    • Leo wrote:

Stop the topic of speaking about support and continue with the topic which is the promotion codes.

The topic is the discussion of promotion codes not being delivered, and inconsistency between different support staff with resolving that issue.
      Most responses on this thread have been civil, with some (what I'd consider) constructive criticism from myself and others.
    • I got a reply from support with a code to redeem in the shop (they said it was in the email they had sent me but I never got it)...
      I got the 2 transformation scrolls - great :D
      Both turned into the green 'Large' transforms - great :D
      BOTH were :cookieshugo: CASTING SPEED & MAGIC ATTACK forms - FOR A CHANTER!!!! :cookieshugo: ? Can't they at least make them class specific????

Whatever... at least I'm enjoying the game again... even if I am slow af 8|
      ... Namaste Bishes...

If you can fix it - don't worry about it.

If you can't fix it - WHY worry about it?
    • If you didn't get the mail with the code included, please make sure that the e-mail address you are checking is the one attached to your Aion Account. Also check that the mail is not in your deleted mails or spam box, or even promotional mails (it happened to many people). Lastly, please make sure that noreply@gameforge.com is not blacklisted by your mail provider.

Please note that if you unsubscribed to newsletter and promotional mail you will not get the code and we are not able to send it to you manually.

We can't help you on the forum unfortunately.
    • Please note that if you unsubscribed to newsletter and promotional mail you will not get the code and we are not able to send it to you manually
      that's my case. i unsubscribed years ago. the support said they can subscribe me again but no codes. should i have any hopes for further changes? in the end it's not a big deal. it is 2 weeks of contracts bought with kinah but free contracts are free contracts. who doesn't like free stuff?
    • Galeas wrote:

If you didn't get the mail with the code included, please make sure that the e-mail address you are checking is the one attached to your Aion Account. Also check that the mail is not in your deleted mails or spam box, or even promotional mails (it happened to many people). Lastly, please make sure that noreply@gameforge.com is not blacklisted by your mail provider.

Please note that if you unsubscribed to newsletter and promotional mail you will not get the code and we are not able to send it to you manually.

Are you serious ? You are punishing the community like this? Because they didn't want spam? Because YOUR team couldn't fix the survey system and because YOUR team couldn't distribute scrolls to old accounts the way it distributed to new account? Especially when even you realize that there is no WAY to subscribe again.This is bs, man. You and your team promised something straightforward , you even set it up on a video and now you are giving us this ? I seriously didn't expect anything other than 2 white forms from my "free" ones , that I didn't got , but I could be lucky and get a green one , but 0? 0 forms ? nothing? Jesus Christ , what is this clown fiesta..
    • Galeas wrote:

If you didn't get the mail with the code included, please make sure that the e-mail address you are checking is the one attached to your Aion Account. Also check that the mail is not in your deleted mails or spam box, or even promotional mails (it happened to many people). Lastly, please make sure that noreply@gameforge.com is not blacklisted by your mail provider.

Clearly this is not the case as it seems some players have been able to get a code via support.

Like I said: A promo code is not a newsletter.
      And as others have pointed out, there is no way to subscribe to the newsletter.

If this was a necessary condition, it should've been stated beforehand and there should've been a way for players to subscribe to the newsletter in advance.

E-mail issues such as mail being classified as spam etc. is a fair point, but blaming this on players for not subscribing to a newsletter that we didn't know was mandatory for receiving a promo code is just aggravating the issue (on top of the existing unhappiness over transforms existing and their sale in the first place).