Balanced ?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Went randoms, meet 5 guys from Hyp with Cler. We had bard on i think daevanion set (56 level) and a AFK Hellion guy as always. We kill them pretty more than they to us, we won even when they was teleporting constantly to north to steal it.

• No I'm not. I haven't been in any instance for a long time. But I'm sure the people in those print screens may have a different thing to say about it. There are also forum rules. No points on some of them, do you AFK by chance? :thumbsup:

People really need to get a grip in this game. You go QE into an instance you take a gamble, I doubt it will ever change, now people are forcing low gears to do do something so the pre-mades just get more and more. Seven years of playing, and you really learn that unless you take the trouble to sort a group it isn't going to change.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Seny ().

• Senpai wrote:

@Gubs, Is there any point to this thread or are you just sharing your PvP instances results. If your point is to show results of the matchmaking system so Gameforge changes it, you should know that this system won't be changed anytime soon as it drastically reduced waiting times and this is how it is in other regions as well.

This system why dont change ?? Not enough fail ?? I think dont really hard thing this..
    • [NICK]gubs wrote:

Kabraxis wrote:

Please tone down and show respect for your fellow players.

- Kabraxis
      Ok, sry , but respect for what ? we cant do the f..ng gate quest, we applyed for nothing, but ok respect forever !

It's not their fault that they have a group to play with, or have ranks. Most of your screens are low ranks anyways.
      Show some respect to players that manage to make their own LFG group / premade and enjoy the game.
    • Click wrote:

[NICK]gubs wrote:

Kabraxis wrote:

Please tone down and show respect for your fellow players.

- Kabraxis
      Ok, sry , but respect for what ? we cant do the f..ng gate quest, we applyed for nothing, but ok respect forever !

It's not their fault that they have a group to play with, or have ranks. Most of your screens are low ranks anyways.
      Show some respect to players that manage to make their own LFG group / premade and enjoy the game.
      I know, bla bla. This Aion fault i know it. But this overgeared-overrankeds :P, can playing on "Fair style" - then i can respect.
      This premades applyed for free win, dont need forced the pvp against low rankeds low geareds randoms. We CANT do nothing, we have only Gate quest, but we CANT do this !
    • [NICK]gubs wrote:

I know, bla bla. This Aion fault i know it. But this overgeared-overrankeds :P, can playing on "Fair style" - then i can respect.
      This premades applyed for free win, dont need forced the pvp against low rankeds low geareds randoms. We CANT do nothing, we have only Gate quest, but we CANT do this !

Actually this premades dont apply for free win, since they can meet a hard premade and lose. It will be the same if you meet random vs random... the group with more active people and beter setup will win, ¿then u will QQ cuz they was better randoms?

If you cannot afford to make a group on your server what "technically" people says is the server with more population then maybe the problem is that you're just bad in the PvP and no one wants you, because i can't believe no one wants a cleric/chanter in their group.. even as a second support.

The funny stuff is you're only posting when you're vs some premade. So that means you NEVER meet random vs randoms? Because i cannot believe that. ¿Where are the win/loses as RvsR?
    • Aegir wrote:

[NICK]gubs wrote:

Actually this premades dont apply for free win, since they can meet a hard premade and lose. It will be the same if you meet random vs random... the group with more active people and beter setup will win, ¿then u will QQ cuz they was better randoms?

If you cannot afford to make a group on your server what "technically" people says is the server with more population then maybe the problem is that you're just bad in the PvP and no one wants you, because i can't believe no one wants a cleric/chanter in their group.. even as a second support.

The funny stuff is you're only posting when you're vs some premade. So that means you NEVER meet random vs randoms? Because i cannot believe that. ¿Where are the win/loses as RvsR?

1. Im dont crying. I try showing this FAIL MATCHMAKING system ! Dont need blah-blah from "entry times" etc
      2. im meeting with randoms ( Runat. aug 15. posted ) and we win !
      3. I dont have 1+ hour for lfg spam for group ( in Deyla pros have premade pt, dont wanna going with "nonamers" !
      4. If u checking the numbers of prinstcreens u can see how many times im meeting with randoms lol around 5% of entrys !!

<span=&quot;)" no-repeat scroll 3px 50% / 14px 14px; position: absolute; opacity: 1; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medium none;">Mentés

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]gubs ().

• You don't want to go with nonamers? What are you on about.... Never forming groups only going with quick entry is exactly how you don't make a name for yourself. Why should people take someone "nonamed" if you don't want to go with "nonamed" either? With random LFG groups you atleast stand a chance :)
      Divine
    • Sebivine wrote:

You don't want to go with nonamers? What are you on about.... Never forming groups only going with quick entry is exactly how you don't make a name for yourself. Why should people take someone "nonamed" if you don't want to go with "nonamed" either? With random LFG groups you atleast stand a chance :)

Many times im forming a group (in last year) but im dont see difference the asmos partys. Same "nolifers" all times !
      im call myself "nonamer" coz im dont really active in this year !
      U can find in this thread, im trying forming a group but after 30-40 mins lfg spamming, i give up . Maybe 1 ranger applyed in my pt