Reduce the cost of Goldpacks in aion shop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reduce the cost of Goldpacks in aion shop

Dear Gameforge, with the economy reset, people failed to realize that prices need to drop. Goldpacks on deyla remained the same price 150-200kk , which makes it impossible for new players to buy at all , while for old ones it's quite expensive. Fixing the shop price from 99 to something lower could help with that. Else we're...And no, coins boost won t help with that, it might decrease it a bit but not as much and not as fast as needed...Price need to go down asap, not waiting for too many on the market to lower it by sellers who probably won t lower much or at all , since they're rich and not in need of kinah so fast.
    • Gameforge has nothing to do with a problem such as this.
      The prices on broker are like that because people are either trying to scam others or they have no clue the economy has changed and kinah value dropped one zero.
      So rather than 150-200kk it should be 15-20kk

I really wanted to blame Gameforge now, because it's sooo easy and I got a habit for it... but, for now it's the players' fault and Gameforge can't tell players to lower their prices.
      Rest assured, they will do it on their own when they'll realize what year/month/day we live in.
      Plus, the new economy is still in development... players are still determining how to make kinah, how hard it is, how much it takes, ecc
      In the end the ecosystem will balance itself and prices will drop.

So you can relax and let things take their natural course. :rolleyes:
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • Kroata01 wrote:

It was just 1 of the suggestions to try to fix that... But something has to be done regarding that... People can t farm 200m so easily and prices are remaining the same...If you got some better idea...
      You need to give it time.
      In online games there will always be people to try to scam others or sell for more and buy for less.
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • Mate I play aion 6 years, I know how it works... even if someone put gps on broker for a price of 30-50kk kinahs people just gonna buy em and set em for sale again for 150-200kk . Unless everyone wants to change the price, which is quite impossible without gameforge's help
    • Although I can't speak for Gameforge, I can tell you without the shadow of a doubt that they won't take action in matters such as these.
      It would be like dictating people what to do and that will have a huge negative impact.
    • Kroata01 wrote:

It was just 1 of the suggestions to try to fix that... But something has to be done regarding that... People can t farm 200m so easily and prices are remaining the same...If you got some better idea...
      Wait a few more days. Economy is kind of thrown into chaos after the new patch. People are still thinking they can sell for old prices because they're not used to the lower rewards right now. It will balance itself if the seller finds out they're not selling anymore.
      "We shall be the dark wings of discord"