My idea of saving the game/fixing transformations.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My idea of saving the game/fixing transformations.

Dear Gameforge, before loosing too many players, try to fix the greatest problem.
      Is simple, make shop contracts TREADABLE! just like the gold pack.
      Right now the math looks like this:
      Rich player spend 100 euro, get some transforms
      F2p spend nothing
      Gameforge makes 100 euro profit.

Just like with gold packs, treadable version:
      Rich player spend 100 euro for himself, then another 100 to sell stuff ingame.
      F2p player like me, grind day&night, buying stuff for Kinah
      Gameforge makes 200 euro profit. And from my knowledge, 200 is more than 100.
      You guys can make more money, and keep more ppl ingame.

So, in the end, everybody get what he wants, more or less.
    • Hei, can you put some pvp materials in a rng box with 100 items so cashers will be happy and you earn loads of money from east site. But for the love of god, give all players legendary or old scrolls back.

Gear you can farm you know ? Moving as a slow baddie over the map is beyond pathetic.
    • The fact i got 2 ancient transforms from those 2 free contracts Gameforge gave us is just the most incredible rng i have ever seen,but either way I am thinking of not playing cause I see all my friends that are running around with white ones not enjoying the game and yelling at me and hating me everytime i use mine,its just sucky xD
    • Click wrote:

NCSoft deleted scrolls, attack and run speed from items, which we got ingame, and now i should spend €€€ in shop to get those?
      No thx, quitting is the only reasonable option.
      agree... it's funny how during the weekend noone cares for the game and community. I still didn't receive these 2 free contracts. That wouldn't change anything... even my feelings about the current version of the game, moreover about the publisher
    • there is no point from our complains, it is clear that GF don't care and they will not do anything about this market system that actualy will do difference from current one, making money from broken game is perfect strategy don't you think?
    • After wasted 2/3 of my kinah so all my alts can buy the weekly contract for this week too, i finally managed today to drop a green one, after so many whites... and fak my luck it was the very first green one that has no attack or cast speed at all -.-
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • testtestlab wrote:

Candycane wrote:

Guys save 13kk and never buy that wannabee contract ever :asmile:
      Yup.
      Not spending a single kinnah (specially 13k x 6-11 chars per week) to get more bloody white contracts. Once I run out of my pots (got 59 left) i'll stop playing 'till I can get these things ingame.
      This is the best choise for everyone stop playing stop pay them until they sit down and put something in game from this" we will fix it on the future with event reward(gf rate 0.0000001% like always). all the servers are already -10% online aioninfo.com/online/
    • Neverfelt wrote:

After wasted 2/3 of my kinah so all my alts can buy the weekly contract for this week too, i finally managed today to drop a green one, after so many whites... and fak my luck it was the very first green one that has no attack or cast speed at all -.-
      2nd week, created 11 chars on acc, leveld them abit.

Out of 22 Transformation Contracts from Goldsand Shop that cost me already close to 300 million Kinah with broker taxes (which equals 22x49 AC if you buy them in Aion Shop = 1078 Aion Coins ~ 50 € ) i got 1 green ! That's it.

I am out of Kinah now and the scrolls are the same as in AION shop. I refuse to waste a single cent on those scrolls in shop at this ridicolous rate.

@Galeas this is a serious problem, people are quitting in waves.
    • i don't even know what to tell.ye Contracts its a problem. would be nice to have Ancient. or at least large matched ur class lol. i dont know how to play without decent Contract and with gold gear +10.
      i dont even know how to get decent amount of legendary pvp stones. to get 1 yellow piece +15. In average for me, 20 bundles from pvp instances =1 legendary stone. spent already 60+ legendary on 6.2 , simple 0 chance to enchant. Legendary stones same as ancient stones. same idiot rate. only fail fail fail on +10 +12 +13 .with same sucsess i can get my gear +12 with ancient stones. now i compare patch 5.8 with 6,2 . People who did +25 gear were super lucky. to get one part +15 yellow in 6,2 its probably same as to get 1 part +27 in 5.8. i know is just second week of 6.2 but already such disgust.
      already 38 gok runs still 0 shugo. fuj fuj fuj