State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Btw, you guys noticed how in 6.5 the enchant rates are way better?!
      That because... NCsoft are first pulling a cash grab move with enchants in 6.2 and then make it cheap in 6.5
      But but but....in 6.5 surely there will be another way for them to put their sticky hands in our pockets.
      It's called "marketing strategy"... thievery that is.

      All we can do is QQ, boys and girls... or uninstall and stare at the walls. Which is still QQ
      Online gaming of modern days = a river of player tears

      It ain't like back in the day when you would kick it with your friend in an internet cafe, playing a LAN game and have a good time.
      Now it's a game of "how much money can we earn by selling hopes and dreams to no life geeks or sad mid-age ppl"... or teenage Aion girls ofc (let's not forget about them fearless cuties)
    • Alibi wrote:

      John wrote:

      There is one thing that nearly no one noticed, actualy pts had a different patch, or different files on it.
      We have now on live servers a different item restrictions, different amount of materials on extraction and some other stuff, almost all of those things are nerfs/bad stuff for players.
      As a side question since i know you leveled crafting on PTS - weren't craft materials tradeable (malleability stones)? Because their current tooltip on live servers says not tradeable but can sell through broker.
      Yes it Was. A guy wanted to try CRAFTING ON PTS and I gave him amm my stones on Trade.

      @Galeas can you check why is it not possible now? Can't trade these at all.
    • testtestlab wrote:

      Alibi wrote:

      John wrote:

      There is one thing that nearly no one noticed, actualy pts had a different patch, or different files on it.
      We have now on live servers a different item restrictions, different amount of materials on extraction and some other stuff, almost all of those things are nerfs/bad stuff for players.
      As a side question since i know you leveled crafting on PTS - weren't craft materials tradeable (malleability stones)? Because their current tooltip on live servers says not tradeable but can sell through broker.
      Yes it Was. A guy wanted to try CRAFTING ON PTS and I gave him amm my stones on Trade.
      @Galeas can you check why is it not possible now? Can't trade these at all.
      Well... @Galeas
    • The fact that you cant trade items or kinah directly from character to character or with the account warehouse etc, but you can actualy trade it on broker, shows clearly how retarded is the mind behind it.

      Now we are forced to trade stuff on the broker at 1kinah because of this genious system, this is beyond pathetic

      RIght now there is literaly nothing you can trade, we all now starter status account

      Next move will be a forced minium price set for the items sale on the broker, we also only missing few more icons on the screen with events and stuff like that, so aion finaly become a browser chinese 2d mmo game.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by John ().

    • I mainly do PVE and as far as I can see there is zilch for me!!
      Been playing for 5 or 6 years and this is the worst it has ever been.
      Can't even find how to get quest "Lost Elyos Supplies" and no one bothers to reply when I ask.
      Almost getting to the stage of ditching Aion for good and trying something else (not via Gameforge!!!)
    • testtestlab wrote:

      I've just decided to play aion once a week 'till we have options to get Transformation and proper supply of enchantments. Do camps and that's about it.

      I guess a lot of people will do the same (or not even bother with once a week, not sure I'll even bother any more).
      Υ i will no play too like before until they do something for this slow motion too
    • One thing regarding shop prices - 1 coin per transparent transformation scroll didn't seem to hurt in PTS because obviously we got 2k coins every 4 days buuuuuut now seeing how many times we have to refresh transform/re-use when we die, i feel like the price should be dropped to half a coin each, as in, make a 100 stack cost 50 coins. Honestly if i go out and pvp for most of the day i'm not gonna use 100 but will likely use at least 50-60 or more with the amount of times we get zerged (has happened in PTS). Dont really feel like spending 5€ per day just to get to look at my character.

      To be clear, i have not bought any transparent transformation scrolls from the shop in the official server since the patch hit exactly because it doesnt seem cheap enough to be like "sure i'll throw some coins at this". Not sure if it's just me feeling this way but yeah. By the way, this would also increase your skin sales because people dont care to buy skins so much when they cant see their characters (current situation). It's a win-win scenario.

      Of course this whole opinion is negated if you guys are planning on giving us pretty decent amounts of transparent scrolls in hero trials/events, or gold ingots so we can buy them from the gold ingot shop.

      EDIT: Please feel free to let me know if you disagree with this.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Alibi ().

    • Nuke wrote:

      The reason why I believe Green transform to be the minimun is completely personal. I have found myself playing with old att speed gloves to make it decent, so a green form could compensate it. Yes it's not optimal but a start. I thought compromising would be key in asking for realistic solutions.
      I would like to quote this again in-case people missed it. I had a hard time at start and this suggestion helped a lot. Until i got my legendary boots and legendary weapon things started feeling good again. Reminds me when the game was first released how slow everything was and how powerful gear progression felt. Don't give up
    • @Galeas Could you please tell us something already related to transformations? Many ppl I know already are quitting cos they are tired of ''promises'' that probably will never be accomplished.

      Btw, enchantment rates are FOR SURE worse than korea, why do I say that? I've watched several streamings and videos enchanting gear and what can I say, even using yellow enchantment stones they werent failing that much from +10 to +15.
      The funny part is that even using legendary stones past +12/+13 it fails like if they were yellow, so no point to use them. Either you guys start making PvP legendary enchantment stones available ingame/tradeable or ppl will just get tired of this no sense grinding.

      Also, any news about Hero Trial quests? we still didnt hear a word about that.
    • Mittsu wrote:

      Btw, enchantment rates are FOR SURE worse than korea, why do I say that? I've watched several streamings and videos enchanting gear and what can I say, even using yellow enchantment stones they werent failing that much from +10 to +15.
      The funny part is that even using legendary stones past +12/+13 it fails like if they were yellow, so no point to use them. Either you guys start making PvP legendary enchantment stones available ingame/tradeable or ppl will just get tired of this no sense grinding.
      You can check this guy to see he is failing also a lot (same version 6.2 KR) Chanter 6.2 enchanting.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Buburuza ().

    • Buburuza wrote:

      Mittsu wrote:

      Btw, enchantment rates are FOR SURE worse than korea, why do I say that? I've watched several streamings and videos enchanting gear and what can I say, even using yellow enchantment stones they werent failing that much from +10 to +15.
      The funny part is that even using legendary stones past +12/+13 it fails like if they were yellow, so no point to use them. Either you guys start making PvP legendary enchantment stones available ingame/tradeable or ppl will just get tired of this no sense grinding.
      You can check this guy to see he is failing also a lot (same version 6.2 KR) Chanter 6.2 enchanting.
      He enchant ultimate gear with purple stones.. I failed 10 yellow stones to get +1 on purple...

      Youness Nederra wrote:

      [aion 6.2] it's not easy to improve the stuff
      Let him come to EU
    • SneakyGerald wrote:

      Buburuza wrote:

      Mittsu wrote:

      Btw, enchantment rates are FOR SURE worse than korea, why do I say that? I've watched several streamings and videos enchanting gear and what can I say, even using yellow enchantment stones they werent failing that much from +10 to +15.
      The funny part is that even using legendary stones past +12/+13 it fails like if they were yellow, so no point to use them. Either you guys start making PvP legendary enchantment stones available ingame/tradeable or ppl will just get tired of this no sense grinding.
      You can check this guy to see he is failing also a lot (same version 6.2 KR) Chanter 6.2 enchanting.
      He enchant ultimate gear with purple stones.. I failed 10 yellow stones to get +1 on purple...

      Youness Nederra wrote:

      [aion 6.2] it's not easy to improve the stuff
      Let him come to EU
      I've did my PvE stuffs (Legendary items) to +5/+6(crit enchant) with ancient stones. (used like 15-20~) each items.

      It took me also 140+ PvP enchant stones trying to enchant Ancient items(PvP)...

      It's just pure RNG.

      I know, we really need more PvP/PvE Legendary stones to make our set, otherwise we will running with ancient/maximum legendary +5/+10 untill next patch.
    • Alibi wrote:

      One thing regarding shop prices - 1 coin per transparent transformation scroll didn't seem to hurt in PTS because obviously we got 2k coins every 4 days buuuuuut now seeing how many times we have to refresh transform/re-use when we die, i feel like the price should be dropped to half a coin each, as in, make a 100 stack cost 50 coins. Honestly if i go out and pvp for most of the day i'm not gonna use 100 but will likely use at least 50-60 or more with the amount of times we get zerged (has happened in PTS). Dont really feel like spending 5€ per day just to get to look at my character.
      This is actually very smart/rude, from Ncsoft/GF.

      Usually in all MMOs you happen to get many cosmetic items, skins, hairstyles, this, that. And most of the time you can acquire them through the cash shop.
      While you would spend money on skins, you have to pay to see your character xd

      Its so ridiculous and it hurts that they do smth like that. This transformation system is nothing but the new milk function. Its just created to make ppl pay. Even pay to keep your looks. 1 coin for 1 transparent scroll.... thats the real scam.
    • because you have max 48% chance in 6.2 by using purple stones on yellow gear after +10

      a lot of people use them the other way around, yellow stones on purple gear and that is 5% success rate after +10. then later they complain why they wasted 300 stones without informing themselves first.