I'm Ferimeth

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm Ferimeth

Hello Community,

Aion has always been on my bucket list for years, I saw the launch when it first came out but at the time I didn't have the time to put into it and when I did I just felt like... "Well, now the game is old" so, after looking for gaming re-launches such as:

World of Warcraft: Classic
      Lineage II: Classic

I came across Sywo's video that stated AION 6.0: A New Dawn
      And well... Since Lineage II has always been my addiction, I have decided to try new oceans, my second option was going to be WoW but since it's still not launched, I have decided to go for AION. So here I am, introducing myself to you guys and hoping to have a great time with everyone else.

Self note: If you didn't have time for anything before, how are you going to have time NOW!!! X/ X/

Thank you all, :cookieshugo:
      Ferimeth
    • Hey Ferimeth, welcome!
      Now.. look... you need to carefully select your faction, like Sywo said in his video.
      What he didn't highlighted is that you have two options:
      - elyos: they're pretty white little angels that run around the map, waiting to get smashed
      - admodians: black winged bad-a$$ faction, highly vengeful against elyos

Make the right choice, bro.

And btw, you're in for a long grind here... not for the faint hearted.
      I hope you cleared your schedule. :rolleyes:
    • Doombolt wrote:

Hey Ferimeth, welcome!
      Now.. look... you need to carefully select your faction, like Sywo said in his video.
      What he didn't highlighted is that you have two options:
      - elyos: they're pretty white little angels that run around the map, waiting to get smashed
      - admodians: black winged bad-a$$ faction, highly vengeful against elyos

Make the right choice, bro.

And btw, you're in for a long grind here... not for the faint hearted.
      I hope you cleared your schedule. :rolleyes:
      Hi Doombolt!

Thank you for the warm welcoming and... Hahaha! I see what you did there and I love it.

The game is still downloading and since I have the greatest speed ever it's downloading at 50 kb's, I wonder if it will finish today xP

All the best to you my friend,
      Thank you,
      Ferimeth
    • Inviere wrote:

Hello, Ferimeth!

Welcome to Aion!

Very cool introduction and hope you will love Aion and its lovely community.
      Hello Inviere!

I hope you're doing well,

Thank you for taking the time to welcome me to the community,
      It's great to see that the whole team is all in on this, as they always been.

Best regards,
      Ferimeth