Runatorium

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Runatorium back 55
        yes (28) 51%
        no (27) 49%
      New runatorium is much worse than it was before.
      1) Kunax makes it depend on who is better in pve/steal
      2) Firelock to pvp less
      3) 10 mins fights instead of 20
      4) 1 run instead of 2

Why did you implement this garbage version of Runatorium again? Go back or at least remove Kunax and add 2nd run as before. There is very little group pvp here
    • I dont mind this runatorium too much, except that Kunax essentially explodes in under 5 seconds due to the amount of hp's being probably unchanged from 4.x or just simply way too low generally. That gives you close to no counterplay whatsoever. So if i had to pick one of the versions i'd still prefer the 5.x one. Sure, people could still sneakily gather relics around while unfocused for an easy pve win but that's far more counterable than smashing someone 20-0 and simply due to their comp having either an sm or a sorc bursting kunax down in 4 to 5 seconds from up the ledges, lose.

That being said, im not sure GF can effectively change something like that considering its NC content, so at least make runs more than daily for goldpack users, we lack 6x6 pvp in this patch considering that adreds are practically a rush and loot sort of thing and realistically more than 80% of the community doesnt even care about losing pvp in there once you've looted everything since killing the last boss gives you only AP's. Last boss which you can also just burst down in under 10 secs xd
    • Dredgion, Runatorium etc. I consider boring.

I am forced to do them.

I like pvp sure, but I like Player killing (PK) in World PvP, I dont care for organized 6 vs 6 that much. I like more spontaneous pvp.

So I consider this new system better and faster.

Remove things that forces me to do it, then I dont care what Runatorium does. But as long I am forced to do it, I want it to be done fast.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Murskaaja wrote:

Dredgion, Runatorium etc. I consider boring.

I am forced to do them.

I like pvp sure, but I like Player killing (PK) in World PvP, I dont care for organized 6 vs 6 that much. I like more spontaneous pvp.

Remove things that forces me to do it, then I dont care what Runatorium does. But as long I am forced to do it, I want it to be done fast.
      If you don't care about 6v6 at all why go? I'm assuming for pvp items. In this case it's faster with runa ruins. Think it's ~1.5 minutes to take all generators and end the instance if you're not interrupted.
      Dred and RT are the only 6v6 instances we have this patch. Open world you can do any time.
    • Hakurin wrote:

Murskaaja wrote:

Dredgion, Runatorium etc. I consider boring.

I am forced to do them.

If you don't care about 6v6 at all why go? I'm assuming for pvp items. In this case it's faster with runa ruins. Think it's ~1.5 minutes to take all generators and end the instance if you're not interrupted.Dred and RT are the only 6v6 instances we have this patch. Open world you can do any time.
      Tell the game change then. I go there, kill everyone out of my way and take the rewards and leave. Even if I dont like it, the game makes me do it if I wanna build up gear. When I am done with my gear, I can stop doing it. Simple as that.

Samething as many are forced to do pve to get something.

Others are forced to buy Goldpacks to play.

All the same.
    • Murskaaja wrote:

How can be new system faster if you need to wait 10 mins for kunax when you could finish it by using devices for literally 3 mins? If opponents are strong or tryhards - its another story.

Anyway, i guess its pointless to talk to ppl that think that open world "spontaneous" pvp could be interesting. You meet mostly noobs here or 1v3-4. It isnt interesting to kill ppl that cant resist i guess
    • 1-2 vs group is always interesting, especially when you can kill them. ofc many dont consider it interesting because they need 6 man group to do anything.
    • i dont like both runatoriums. but for me runatorium with kunax is better than using points nonstop. I dont really see problem with kunax runa. its all clear .If u strong on pvp, there no problems to kill kunax. if u say that people can ks kunax because they have better gear for pve(but prboably they lost on pvp ), why dont u just kill them , use fire and go kill kunax. this is all. but still if u would be strong on pve but u lost pvp u still can ks kunax too, if opponent faction will not stop u to rush for kunax. so everyone have chance to win runa, steal kunax/win pvp + fire. i dont like 5.8 runa it was so depended on setup gorup. sm sorc bards nonstop fearsleep you, and not only that, when people dont even attack u in pvp they just focus points and u lose , in this case people can also complain lalala we got 50 kills pvp but we lost because bots just go for points. i would like to have normal pvp instance w/o any points abuse and steal kunax . just pvp points from pvp kills. more than enough.

The post was edited 2 times, last by sharlata ().