[Discussion Thread] Birthday Party

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's the same old story.
      When minions really made a difference, they were super rare and expensive... now that their power was reduced, it's raining minions.
      Also, remember feathers? ...at first they were super p2w stuff and when enough money have been made, they become cheap.
      Ofc, minions are still useful and anyone can benefit... but what isn't useful, huh? We need everything all the time.
      Right now what we need most is xform scrolls and a faster way to get enchantment stones... and guest what, that's the highly p2w element atm and it's gonna stay like that for a while.
      What Gameforge is giving us right now it's called "crumbles".
    • Gameforges generosity is the same like of a prison warden dropping your food to the ground and tells you to eat up.

edit: Killed it solo. Dropped 2 cute minion 14 species. Cant sell them ofcourse. Got Kerub and Abija. Thank you, GF!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Delete ().

• WTF is this? I summoned monster, waste time, some moron came and start attack. After 5 min hitting - I cant loot mob and some moron loot it. Thats my gift?
      Seems need w8 6.5 and after 6.5 make decision - stay or leave this game
    • I think even just a survey with 1 legendary pvp and 1 legendary pve enchantment stone + fireworks and a candy would've been more appreciated but oh well. I guess this event was planned some time ago, but it looks in poor taste when you see what the patch actually looks like.
    • ok is one evnt lets say is ok but ... what is not ok is that you summon the boss and the others came and take your boss/loot everything so ? where is the fun/event/reward ? what can do a new player look only ?
      if you call this event please try it one time and say to me if is good.....
      aion was my wife :'.)
    • Got an Andre spawn . Got it despawn because I tried to killed it with my templar who doesn't have any transformations , thus no attack speed or extra stats , I guess I hit to SLOOOOOOOOOOOW , but oh well , maybe I should just had top up some aion coins on these happy hours :alol: ...Kappa :asmile: . Fun times , fun times .
    • It's standard.
      I remember 2 years ago (If I'm not mistaken) the snowflake xmas event.
      5.0 was just implemented with the new high daeva gear and while everyone wanted to get rune hero gear and open world gear, the +10 snowflakes dropped makarna gear.. which was obsolete.
    • Kotoro wrote:

That is exactly what I was talking about on FRENCH forum,

it seems Gameforge staff are barely playing on Aion,
      erzpzryzery.jpg

Imagine if they knew any lvl could get easy minions, what kind of event they would do instead of the actual one ?
      what easy minions? since update i got plenty of B and C minionite (but not A) and zero minions (contracts). how are new players supposed to get them now? we also see a lot of gf events in other regions too so who is designing these events?

The post was edited 2 times, last by failboat ().

• failboat wrote:

Kotoro wrote:

erzpzryzery.jpg

Imagine if they knew any lvl could get easy minions, what kind of event they would do instead of the actual one ?
      what easy minions? since update i got plenty of B and C minionite (but not A) and zero minions (contracts). how are new players supposed to get them now? we also see a lot of gf events in other regions too so who is designing these events?
      You and your pathetic excuse for new players and getting rank A minion tired of yur BS protection for GF moves back then ,same now ,Rank B for new players returned IS ENOUGH freaking enough,stop it already Yu boring us to death
    • Balthazar wrote:

failboat wrote:

Kotoro wrote:

erzpzryzery.jpg

You and your pathetic excuse for new players and getting rank A minion tired of yur BS protection for GF moves back then ,same now ,Rank B for new players returned IS ENOUGH freaking enough,stop it already Yu boring us to death
      hello? there is a new server out there? stop being an ignorant and insulting people as you usually do. you are adding nothing but that for this thread or this forum in general. different minions have different skills but how would you know since you only complain and don't play the game.

for the others scared of big bosses. i killed 2 andre so far. don't be scared it doesn't do damage. only one had contract scroll. it seems more annoying that kids have nothing else to do than trying to steal or reset bosses. why should their faction have nice things, let the other faction have nice things.