Losing Faction Siege Buff

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Losing Faction Siege Buff

Nergal is heavily dominated by the Asmodians and we've been losing all the sieges as Elyos. We are waiting for the boost in the siege buff to get stronger. Can someone tell me how many sieges do we need to lose before the buff enables us to take the fort? @Galeas
      Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014
      Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015
      Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016
      Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018
      Nergal: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-Present
    • If i remember it right, on RU maximum siege buff was about +100% hp AND +100% pvp attack AND +100% pvp defence.
      It allowed RU asmos to compete extrahard and drive somewhat dominating ely really mad. But seems like EU buff only gives hp boost. Which is nothin at all.
      Nerga sieges are about 400 asmo vs 160 ely. HP boost alone will not help
    • laxalope wrote:

If i remember it right, on RU maximum siege buff was about +100% hp AND +100% pvp attack AND +100% pvp defence.
      It allowed RU asmos to compete extrahard and drive somewhat dominating ely really mad. But seems like EU buff only gives hp boost. Which is nothin at all.
      Nerga sieges are about 400 asmo vs 160 ely. HP boost alone will not help
      If it’s the same buff as always then it indeed does give pvp def and attack. i remember divine sieges where asmo had a high level buff and i got almost 2 shot by a completely pve geared sorc in my +25 commander set while i tickled with 200-300 damage each hit.