Honour points issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Xanoa wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

Xanoa wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

Nuke wrote:

As of today I now have a new "warning" icon under ranking tab which states I need to obtain 25Hp this week to retain my rank. However when checking under the ranking list there's still a 1450Hp message like before.
      Can anyone confirm it is correctly fixed for now ? @Galeas thank you
      It's not broken, it's working as intended. the game was reset and the HP was changed deliberately to do this. a new hp reward/rank system is in next patch, including higher HP.
      except that in Korea his request is just 100 hpand russia his request 1450 hp but they have more hp for the siege
      Korea is on 6.5 and have the new system that's why they have 100hp, when they had 6.2 it was 1450 and they also lost their ranks.
      not really you can look this screen and see the dateim not sure korea have 6.5 September 31st 2018 ;)
      korea has been 6.5 since the middle of July.
    • Xanoa wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

Xanoa wrote:

not really you can look this screen and see the dateim not sure korea have 6.5 September 31st 2018 ;)
      sorry I meant January and not September. mea culpabut you can see the date on the screen
      That would make sense, but still a new system is being implemented with the next patch

I still think it should stay at 1450...It should not be lowered because a few people are whinging about losing their ranks. The players who know how to get maximum HP from PVP/siege by contribution can still maintain their rank if they get 400 a week, which is still doable. But it also means that those people who are currently ranked in the top 100 and fail to pull their weight on siege will lose their ranks...TOUGH LUCK. means other active people can finally rank.

If the HP requirement is lowered, then anyone who is 4* and below have no hope ever of getting a higher rank, so they will just do the minimum contribution in siege to get the basic reward and then AFK. So the 1450 needs to stay. until patch 6.5.... It's not going to harm either side really unless you happen to be antriksha Elyos who have all decided to jump server to Deyla (which has made our siege unbearable due to the sheer number of elyos now)
    • Intresting, I am doing every sieges and gaining 60 hp all the time (50 at divine siege) and wow it is still not enough to get that honour point even I work my *ss off for it, because elyos are 4 times more than us on Urtem so what you are saying is completely bullshit on this case coz no matter what we do on a losing server we cannot keep our ranks even if we get rank 1 on every sieges ( as we all do).

Also next week we all gonna lose our ranks so noone even stays with xform option on our side and there is not a single chance that we ever going to get the fortress.
    • Evita wrote:

you are aware that the underdog factions cannot reach this amount of HP?
      And soon won't have anyone left in the ranks to xform?
      With the amount of numbers in siege currently, you don't need to worry about not having xforms. those xforms haven't really done anything to push factions in siege anyway, they are usually only out to get kills and earn contributions themselves, It is not difficult to win Lakrum fort, you just have to be smart.
    • Keymaker wrote:

Xanoa wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

Xanoa wrote:

sorry I meant January and not September. mea culpabut you can see the date on the screen
      That would make sense, but still a new system is being implemented with the next patch
      I still think it should stay at 1450...It should not be lowered because a few people are whinging about losing their ranks. The players who know how to get maximum HP from PVP/siege by contribution can still maintain their rank if they get 400 a week, which is still doable. But it also means that those people who are currently ranked in the top 100 and fail to pull their weight on siege will lose their ranks...TOUGH LUCK. means other active people can finally rank.

If the HP requirement is lowered, then anyone who is 4* and below have no hope ever of getting a higher rank, so they will just do the minimum contribution in siege to get the basic reward and then AFK. So the 1450 needs to stay. until patch 6.5.... It's not going to harm either side really unless you happen to be antriksha Elyos who have all decided to jump server to Deyla (which has made our siege unbearable due to the sheer number of elyos now)
      why elyos are always brainless ?(
    • Nuke wrote:

I swear Keymaker has the worst tunnel vision combined with elyos mentality I've ever seen.
      Anyway Galeas reported the situation and that was the main goal of the topic, hopefully something gets done!
      Tunnel vision? I want a fair system where everyone in the game is capable of earning a rank if they put the effort in. not just because they happened to be playing for longer and earned 1,000s of HP when there was loads of places to gain HP from at rediculous amounts. And now all the crybabies are about to lose their ranks, what about all the people who lost their ranks when the server merged? and have been trying to catch up ever since, but because of forts being deleted etc, it is now even more difficult to earn the hp required.

Just increase the amount to 2k, that way noone ranks at all on any faction until the changes of 6.5 come in. Then it will be down to the faction who has better leadership and who follows.
    • I am even glad that so many ppl have already been thrown out of the ranking. Thanks to this you can see how active they were in the previous patch :)
      On the other hand, I think best and the simplest solution:
      for losers max HP 200
      for winnings max HP 400
      Active player will keep the rank and the problem will be solved :)
    • Nuke wrote:

I now need to get 900+ hp this week, which is impossible. Is there any news on the issue or will everyone simply lose the rank?
      I'm on Deyla Ely, didn't skipped a single siege and aswell i would need to get atleast 552hp per siege or i gonna drop, this system seems rip for pretty much anyone who don't get top rewards and keep winning almost every time :S
    • Inorey wrote:

Intresting, I am doing every sieges and gaining 60 hp all the time (50 at divine siege) and wow it is still not enough to get that honour point even I work my *ss off for it, because elyos are 4 times more than us on Urtem so what you are saying is completely bullshit on this case coz no matter what we do on a losing server we cannot keep our ranks even if we get rank 1 on every sieges ( as we all do).

Also next week we all gonna lose our ranks so noone even stays with xform option on our side and there is not a single chance that we ever going to get the fortress.
      in any case this will not help you.

urtem-asmo side is dead at minimum last year and failing merge-servers with hyper at this spring only killing down finally this server side. much very good pvp ppl went away from this server much time ago. 99% ppl who i can see at rang-list right now is really pve crabs and noobs. and this begin at minimum 1 year ago.

I sreamed about this on this forum much times, but no one heared me and no one did not take care, so... my legion went away in april too coz, let's be a honestly, all of us want have a fun from this game. join game on urtem asmo side was really really fun 2-3 years ago and i think we hade really the most interesting Siedge over of all servers, when Hametsu was leader of RvR, just needed to see how we took 3 garnii in upper abbyse with 150ppl when ely have 300-350.

but this time in past....

right now this is dead server. ty GF.
      And I'm so sorry that you have done character-transfer to this server, when I saw this I was really surprised coz this is honorably but pointless.

PS: in Lacrum i all time receive 160-200 HP. be alone, kill much and don't die.
    • Nuke wrote:

I'm bring the topic up again since this is the last week to solve the issue before deranking.
      I now need to get 900+ hp this week, which is impossible. Is there any news on the issue or will everyone simply lose the rank?
      I also need the same amount of honour points, so I am also curious if there is any news about this? Or GF going to watch how whole factions going to lose their rank?