Honour points issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vilen wrote:

You all are telling rubbish...
      You all are wrong...
      You just do not want to see a bigger picture...

I will explain you the new GF/NCSoft tactic to repair situation on all server.
      Only on Nergal (like i heard) there is 10x more asmos than elyos. On the other server is like always.
      Gameforge implemented the plan of deleting one of the faction on each server.
      Example: I play on Deyla server. We arent able to get for example Lakrum Fortress because of much number of elyos. Of course ppl are bored of getting raped every siege, and some of them do not even show.(on asmo side). Even max pvp buff doesnt change anything. We just loose ability to use xform on boss in Lakrum (i mean those for Legendary Keberium as an example), and any other situation when it will be needed. This situation only leads to that ppl will get bored every day much more, and more, and more... untill they decide to stop playing Aion. We will just see the situation like it was on Telemahus.
      Here you can see the result of new GF plan - they will have only 1 faction on each server and it means there will be no problem with disbalance between factions because there wont be any 2nd faction!.

Easy...
      So stop whinning and help GF with implementing their new extremly magnificent plan.
      I'm sorry, but Deyla Asmo have more than enough people for siege even without buff...you took both divine and lakrum recently when you worked and last lakrum siege you almost succeeded but half your faction gave up when you hit the boss room.
    • Keymaker wrote:

I'm sorry, but Deyla Asmo have more than enough people for siege even without buff...you took both divine and lakrum recently when you worked and last lakrum siege you almost succeeded but half your faction gave up when you hit the boss room.
      lol ... we took lakrum when we had max buff, now we cannot even take it even with that ... asmo got wiped with on boss while having max buff and after that getting to boss was basically impossible. Let's not mention divine cause the rewards are bugged so it is more convenient to let the other win.
    • if u going siege before 6.2 u wont lose ur rank i going every siege and i didnt lose my rank we going siege 100 more ppl antri asmo side and we re still on rank list and we didnt lose our rank if Aion change this mean 1400 points per mounth player ill stay afk siege again its not fun i dont wanna see afk player siege time.. so if u wanna rank u must come siege kill elyos/asmo or dps bosses pls dont change this if u re active player u can get 1400 points per mounth.
    • Mihriimah wrote:

if u going siege before 6.2 u wont lose ur rank i going every siege and i didnt lose my rank we going siege 100 more ppl antri asmo side and we re still on rank list and we didnt lose our rank if Aion change this mean 1400 points per mounth player ill stay afk siege again its not fun i dont wanna see afk player siege time.. so if u wanna rank u must come siege kill elyos/asmo or dps bosses pls dont change this if u re active player u can get 1400 points per mounth.
      Yes, for winning side absolutely no problem. Do you find it fair that the underdog side ranking list is totally empty?
    • Enaris wrote:

Mihriimah wrote:

if u going siege before 6.2 u wont lose ur rank i going every siege and i didnt lose my rank we going siege 100 more ppl antri asmo side and we re still on rank list and we didnt lose our rank if Aion change this mean 1400 points per mounth player ill stay afk siege again its not fun i dont wanna see afk player siege time.. so if u wanna rank u must come siege kill elyos/asmo or dps bosses pls dont change this if u re active player u can get 1400 points per mounth.
      Yes, for winning side absolutely no problem. Do you find it fair that the underdog side ranking list is totally empty?
      if u wanna stay rank list u must try win think real life one side win one side lose if u re lose u ill lose everything so if u wanna rank etc u must try more than more if aion change this system afk player come sieges and still rank list who wanna see afk players on rank list ?
    • Mihriimah wrote:

Enaris wrote:

Mihriimah wrote:

if u wanna stay rank list u must try win think real life one side win one side lose if u re lose u ill lose everything so if u wanna rank etc u must try more than more if aion change this system afk player come sieges and still rank list who wanna see afk players on rank list ?
      your logic is so onesided and flawed, how do you even survive in life...
    • After 5 years of owning one or more characters with xform, I finally lost my rank.
      I've fought many battles, reached the Commander rank and kept the Bassen for my legion during 4.x times, died on the battlefield countless times and defended my faction.
      But today Nuked faced an impossible enemy: Gameforge's nerfhammer and incompetence.

Press F to pay respects
    • Nuke wrote:

After 5 years of owning one or more characters with xform, I finally lost my rank.
      I've fought many battles, reached the Commander rank and kept the Bassen for my legion during 4.x times, died on the battlefield countless times and defended my faction.
      But today Nuked faced an impossible enemy: Gameforge's nerfhammer and incompetence.

Press F to pay respects
      F
    • Mihriimah wrote:

Enaris wrote:

Mihriimah wrote:

if u wanna stay rank list u must try win think real life one side win one side lose if u re lose u ill lose everything so if u wanna rank etc u must try more than more if aion change this system afk player come sieges and still rank list who wanna see afk players on rank list
      You make it sound like you can overpower the other side simply with sheer will ,when they simply overpower you by numbers.

Even winning a few of the sieges will not help hit that 1400+ honour points needed.

Winning side already takes better rewards, the legion who took it has advantage by having the fort. And now you say that the losing side should not even have a ranking list, which is basicly the most useless thing as it barely gives any benefits (top 100 can xform and that's about it)

5.X you had lots of honour point sources
      6.X you have only siege
      and it is ok like that, but the monthly amount needed should have been adjusted based on that.
    • And here the solution:

Galeas wrote:

Fixes:

• The Honour Points will be adjusted so that the minimum required to keep your rank is 900 points within 4 weeks. If other requirements are fulfilled.

So, the losing faction is forced to attend each and every siegue to maintain the rank. Obviously, the every-winning faction only has to attend half of the sieges.

Great! Lossers of ther world, you can say goodbye to weedings, friends partys, vacations, short trips and of course pray a lot to don't get a "send log" in the middle of a siege.

I don' t undersant anything xD This system was for avoiding inactive players from rank list, not to force everyone to attend absolutely every siege, as if there were no life outside Aion.
    • I red that after posting, if it could be fine tuned to a little bit less it would be great. I think 600/700 would be ok.
      Because now it's impossible for my faction to win a single siege, and I imagine someone randomly crashing / dcing or being out for 1 single day would not be too happy not to achieve his rank for the month.

Further evidence: even the winning faction still lost ranked players.
    • Its always not enough in my opinion to keep ranking in good situation. I missed 100 HP since update (2x quests if i count it correct) and i had to do yesterday still aroun 800hp. 1500 - 800 = 700 HP since update. So 900 HP makes ppl do EVERYTHING they can to keep in ranking. If someone have to go to work, or to a party during the siege time - will loose a rank for 100%.
      What about ppl with low rank. I mean 4 star officers and lower rank?
      In last patch you gave ppl ability to get 10k++++++++++++++++++++++ HP every day.
      Now... if you are starting player you aren`t able to get even 1 star officer. You cant even dream about getting xforms...

I have a question to GF. If there is some1 who analyses how the situation changes when you make new update?
      Over the years of Aion in Europe it is making worst every year, every patch...
      Im not to mention new Pay-To-Win system ofc...
    • Well if some at least a few sieges are won by the underdog faction, no need to be on every single siege. So it is better than before.

Ofcourse there is still the issue, climbing rank. It is imposible cause of the accumulated honour points in previous patch. Only if the higher ranks leave the game, which at current state not really that far fetched ....
    • Galeas wrote:

The Honour Points will be adjusted so that the minimum required to keep your rank is 900 points within 4 weeks. If other requirements are fulfilled.
      900 points/month. So the ppl from the losing faction can miss only 1 siege/month to keep their rank. (if we count 16 siege/month with 60 hp each = 960 hp). I think this number is still too high, because this means that ppl from the losing faction are forced to go ~94% of the sieges. I think this percentage should be around 75% which means that 720 hp aka 12 sieges would be needed to keep rank. I think this is still a decent number of sieges so still active ppl will get rank, but at the same time active ppl wouldnt need to worry about missing some sieges (max 4).