Honour points issue

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Vis wrote:

      Inorey wrote:

      Intresting, I am doing every sieges and gaining 60 hp all the time (50 at divine siege) and wow it is still not enough to get that honour point even I work my *ss off for it, because elyos are 4 times more than us on Urtem so what you are saying is completely bullshit on this case coz no matter what we do on a losing server we cannot keep our ranks even if we get rank 1 on every sieges ( as we all do).

      Also next week we all gonna lose our ranks so noone even stays with xform option on our side and there is not a single chance that we ever going to get the fortress.
      in any case this will not help you.
      urtem-asmo side is dead at minimum last year and failing merge-servers with hyper at this spring only killing down finally this server side. much very good pvp ppl went away from this server much time ago. 99% ppl who i can see at rang-list right now is really pve crabs and noobs. and this begin at minimum 1 year ago.

      I sreamed about this on this forum much times, but no one heared me and no one did not take care, so... my legion went away in april too coz, let's be a honestly, all of us want have a fun from this game. join game on urtem asmo side was really really fun 2-3 years ago and i think we hade really the most interesting Siedge over of all servers, when Hametsu was leader of RvR, just needed to see how we took 3 garnii in upper abbyse with 150ppl when ely have 300-350.

      but this time in past....

      right now this is dead server. ty GF.
      And I'm so sorry that you have done character-transfer to this server, when I saw this I was really surprised coz this is honorably but pointless.

      PS: in Lacrum i all time receive 160-200 HP. be alone, kill much and don't die.
      Exactly, faction populations are a problem. not xformers, right now the best thing GF could do is actually raise the amount required, thereby forcing both sides to not have any ranks anymore, yes whilst there will be a few complaints, it will actually be much fairer. Stuff the HP, It's the pvp craft item from extraction that needs to be given as a reward from siege, win or lose.

      Iit's about time GF did something that can help the faction with a lower faction population. Shouldn't be that difficult to get an NPC that gives a buff in the other factions outpost during siege time that would give a buff equivalent to kaisenel and also some pvp/pvp attack/defence....It doesn't help that players in the Brave/Courageus set are only doing 200-300 dmg to those in +15 legendary(They may as well be the xformers, permanently)
    • Sidamel wrote:

      Let's be frank. Transformations aren't necessary at all. That whole system could be removed. It never worked properly.
      I honestly enjoy the ranking part of the game, even if it was never fine tuned. I disagree about transformations, especially if the underdog faction is the one affected. Sure removing the system for everyone could be a thing, but I see more cons than pros.
    • Donut wrote:

      Nuke wrote:

      I'm bring the topic up again since this is the last week to solve the issue before deranking.
      I now need to get 900+ hp this week, which is impossible. Is there any news on the issue or will everyone simply lose the rank?
      I also need the same amount of honour points, so I am also curious if there is any news about this? Or GF going to watch how whole factions going to lose their rank?
    • In Hellion: 82 asmodian in rank list vs 271 elys. It's depresing.

      And next week asmodian list will we completly empty. And even more depressing than the list that is going more empty day by day of active people, is the fact of not having news on this issue from GF. Yes they tell us that the subject is reported, but what solutions are being studied if they are studing any? Will be a solution placed before one faction runs out of x-forms?
    • You all are telling rubbish...
      You all are wrong...
      You just do not want to see a bigger picture...

      I will explain you the new GF/NCSoft tactic to repair situation on all server.
      Only on Nergal (like i heard) there is 10x more asmos than elyos. On the other server is like always.
      Gameforge implemented the plan of deleting one of the faction on each server.
      Example: I play on Deyla server. We arent able to get for example Lakrum Fortress because of much number of elyos. Of course ppl are bored of getting raped every siege, and some of them do not even show.(on asmo side). Even max pvp buff doesnt change anything. We just loose ability to use xform on boss in Lakrum (i mean those for Legendary Keberium as an example), and any other situation when it will be needed. This situation only leads to that ppl will get bored every day much more, and more, and more... untill they decide to stop playing Aion. We will just see the situation like it was on Telemahus.
      Here you can see the result of new GF plan - they will have only 1 faction on each server and it means there will be no problem with disbalance between factions because there wont be any 2nd faction!.

      Easy...
      So stop whinning and help GF with implementing their new extremly magnificent plan.
    • Sieges must stop until this situation is resolved.

      It is not fair for one faction to reap rewards and benefits when the other faction does not even have x-Form.Gameforge, please, do not let the factions imbalance go greater. Stop sieges, until you find a solution.
    • Vilen wrote:

      You all are telling rubbish...
      You all are wrong...
      You just do not want to see a bigger picture...

      I will explain you the new GF/NCSoft tactic to repair situation on all server.
      Only on Nergal (like i heard) there is 10x more asmos than elyos. On the other server is like always.
      Gameforge implemented the plan of deleting one of the faction on each server.
      Example: I play on Deyla server. We arent able to get for example Lakrum Fortress because of much number of elyos. Of course ppl are bored of getting raped every siege, and some of them do not even show.(on asmo side). Even max pvp buff doesnt change anything. We just loose ability to use xform on boss in Lakrum (i mean those for Legendary Keberium as an example), and any other situation when it will be needed. This situation only leads to that ppl will get bored every day much more, and more, and more... untill they decide to stop playing Aion. We will just see the situation like it was on Telemahus.
      Here you can see the result of new GF plan - they will have only 1 faction on each server and it means there will be no problem with disbalance between factions because there wont be any 2nd faction!.

      Easy...
      So stop whinning and help GF with implementing their new extremly magnificent plan.
      That is not true! You forgot that GF need to ask first NCSoft if it would be okay. XD