Honour points issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Keymaker wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Reported your feedback about it. We will lower it down to 720 instead of 900. It should be better
      900 was absolutely fine and if neither faction earned that in 4 weeks. then it's absolutely fine as it means neither side has transformations.
      By making it 720 you have just made everyone keep their ranks from prior to 6.2 and for everyone else unachievable....AGAIN

I lost rank of 5* three times due to having suffer a change from Abyss to HP system, then 2 merges. and the 2nd time I have been gaining levels back, but the gap between my level and 5* doubled.
      yes it's unfortunate the losing faction that they are losing the ranks. But this meant that all different people would have the opportunity to rank. If you are going to do this 720 then just wipe the HP Ranks from everyone.

6.2 pretty much reset the game, so Reset the HP rank to 0, because if my faction wins every siege then the ranks just go back to what they were before and without anyone having any chance in the world to increase their levels.

LEAVE IT AT 900 or RESET HP to 0!!!!
      do you understand that to reach 900 as the loosing faction, you will need to attend EVERY SINGLE SIEGE?
      As soon as you skip one, that's it, you are off the ranks
    • Lahire wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Reported your feedback about it. We will lower it down to 720 instead of 900. It should be better
      900 was absolutely fine and if neither faction earned that in 4 weeks. then it's absolutely fine as it means neither side has transformations.By making it 720 you have just made everyone keep their ranks from prior to 6.2 and for everyone else unachievable....AGAIN

I lost rank of 5* three times due to having suffer a change from Abyss to HP system, then 2 merges. and the 2nd time I have been gaining levels back, but the gap between my level and 5* doubled.
      yes it's unfortunate the losing faction that they are losing the ranks. But this meant that all different people would have the opportunity to rank. If you are going to do this 720 then just wipe the HP Ranks from everyone.

6.2 pretty much reset the game, so Reset the HP rank to 0, because if my faction wins every siege then the ranks just go back to what they were before and without anyone having any chance in the world to increase their levels.

LEAVE IT AT 900 or RESET HP to 0!!!!
      do you understand that to reach 900 as the loosing faction, you will need to attend EVERY SINGLE SIEGE?As soon as you skip one, that's it, you are off the ranks
      Yes, every single siege! Because if u r committed to being a ranked, then you should be at every single siege doing the most contribution. The system should have always been like that.

It should have always had monthly resets so these places were attainable by everyone. But the system was broke from the start of the game, as players never lost enough hp or abyss points for others to gain. And the people who do the most contribution in siege never have ranks because you have people who did hundreds of HP gain through PVE.

I would much prefer the problem being sorted out by setting it to 2k or 2.5k so neither side ranked at all. But its either the losers complaining they don't have any ranks. Or the elyos complaining they will lose their ranks....these are like 200 people per server but actually only 5 or 6 on the forums... What about the hundreds of others in the game? Ive been active on these forums for years trying to get a fairer rank system.

I would have actually ranked 5* this morning since 3 years of being 4* or lower but the reduction in HP means I'm back close to 200. Its like a 4th merge!
    • just wait for 6.5 then the system is changed again

Kelekelio wrote:

1. A season system that compensates for the number of Honor Points (GP) earned over a period of time has been added.

- Honour Points already acquired are not subjected, and only Honour Points acquired during a season matter.
      - The Elyos/Asmodian ranking for your server can be checked under [Menu - Community - Ranking list - Honour Points]
      - At the end of a season, you will be rewarded based on your rank and some reward items can be exchanged for Quna
    • Yeah but there's still missing info on the 6.5 system. As to will it replace the current one or will it run alongside it. How many ranks are in that system, how many people per rank and what rewards there are. If someone who plays Korea could answer those questions it would be good.
    • Keymaker you are right only in one... "RESET HP to 0". It is the only way to make this system working fine. Just a new start. But try to think what will say those ppl who pay for getting it. I mean those who buy scroll for arenas, ashunatals, BMR, Runatorium - only to get more HP in last patch. "Pay" it means both ways, kinah and real money. 1st way was dependent on 2nd way. It was a part of Aion Pay-To-Win system - just remember that.

I think making down minimum HP level to 0 is the best now. Simple calculation:
      I didnt count every HP we were able to get each day. I will just assume that it was around 2000 HP every day to get without entering more arenas than it was available daily.
      It makes 56000 HP every 4 weeks. 1450 HP (last monthly limit for HP) around 3% of entire HP you can get every 4 weeks. If you make more than that 2000HP daily, you will just get higher rank - easy.,
      3% of 920 HP you are able to get now normally is ~28 HP. So 0 will be nice here. So if GF make it 100 or 200 it will be much enough. Not active players will be kicked from ranking, but on the other side if you wont be able to get siege every day - you will be able to stay in ranking list. Good solution for those who still have a life.

GF now just nerf that system so much that ppl gets problem with stay on the ranking, and new player arent able to get even the lowest rank (1 star). So it means we will stay for a very long time with those high rank players that are bored of fighting siege. They wont lead ppl to get a fortress with using Commanders Chat - mostly because they aren`t a type of leader, or they do not know best language to lead a siege battle - as an example.

I have already 1,37kk HP. So if new person starts play Aion it will take 5956weeks to get this number of points lol.
      1 370 000 / 920 = 1489 * 4 = 5956 weeks lol xD
      [ My HP ] / [ HP every 4 weeks ] = [ 4 week months ] * [ numer of weeks each month ] = [ LoL number of weeks ]
      Looks nice.
    • Vilen wrote:

Keymaker you are right only in one... "RESET HP to 0". It is the only way to make this system working fine. Just a new start. But try to think what will say those ppl who pay for getting it. I mean those who buy scroll for arenas, ashunatals, BMR, Runatorium - only to get more HP in last patch. "Pay" it means both ways, kinah and real money. 1st way was dependent on 2nd way. It was a part of Aion Pay-To-Win system - just remember that.

I think making down minimum HP level to 0 is the best now. Simple calculation:
      I didnt count every HP we were able to get each day. I will just assume that it was around 2000 HP every day to get without entering more arenas than it was available daily.
      It makes 56000 HP every 4 weeks. 1450 HP (last monthly limit for HP) around 3% of entire HP you can get every 4 weeks. If you make more than that 2000HP daily, you will just get higher rank - easy.,
      3% of 920 HP you are able to get now normally is ~28 HP. So 0 will be nice here. So if GF make it 100 or 200 it will be much enough. Not active players will be kicked from ranking, but on the other side if you wont be able to get siege every day - you will be able to stay in ranking list. Good solution for those who still have a life.

GF now just nerf that system so much that ppl gets problem with stay on the ranking, and new player arent able to get even the lowest rank (1 star). So it means we will stay for a very long time with those high rank players that are bored of fighting siege. They wont lead ppl to get a fortress with using Commanders Chat - mostly because they aren`t a type of leader, or they do not know best language to lead a siege battle - as an example.

I have already 1,37kk HP. So if new person starts play Aion it will take 5956weeks to get this number of points lol.
      1 370 000 / 920 = 1489 * 4 = 5956 weeks lol xD
      [ My HP ] / [ HP every 4 weeks ] = [ 4 week months ] * [ numer of weeks each month ] = [ LoL number of weeks ]
      Looks nice.
      I paid for my rank as well and then some stupid merge happened and I had to deal with losing it.l for the 2nd time... How people want to spend their money in game is up to them but remember those people do not do much in siege other than solo.

It's time to reset the ranks, my money is just as good as anyone else's
    • tbh i wish required HP could sort of scale depending if your fraction won siege or no, for exemple if you keep losing all the sieges you would be able to get 920 per month (so let's say to keep rank you would need +/-75% of that amount), meanwhile for fraction who win every siege i would make it atleast 75% of 2240 (or whatever sum of 3rd grade rewards in 4 weeks would be) so dominating fractions like deyla ely for exemple would have to work a bit harder to keep rank
    • Reset honour points to 0. - just like 5.8 gear is obsolete, so should HP gained in old patches be made obsolete. New players can't catch up with current rates. Not even when they play every single day. You just can't. We do need a treshold, but a very low one.
    • Rastekkel wrote:

Reset honour points to 0. - just like 5.8 gear is obsolete, so should HP gained in old patches be made obsolete. New players can't catch up with current rates. Not even when they play every single day. You just can't. We do need a treshold, but a very low one.
      the problem Russia and Korea have never had a reset, I can't see Europe having it.
      after for new players gameforge has released 2 new servers. ^^
      and you have urtem asmo antriksha ely whose ranking is empty just 15 ranked people
      loki asmo 40 people ranked
      hellion asmo 22 people ranked
      barus asmo 34 people ranked
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061

The post was edited 2 times, last by Xanoa ().

• Rastekkel wrote:

Reset honour points to 0. - just like 5.8 gear is obsolete, so should HP gained in old patches be made obsolete. New players can't catch up with current rates. Not even when they play every single day. You just can't. We do need a treshold, but a very low one.

not true, u can be a 5 star faster then ever if ppl dont attend the siege and lose their rank. But ofcourse next update there are new ways to gain huge HP, such as pandora complex ( i hope i spelled it right)
    • Sophisticated wrote:

Rastekkel wrote:

But ofcourse next update there are new ways to gain huge HP, such as pandora complex ( i hope i spelled it right)
      wait where you see pandora complex give hp? because i look on powerbook i don't see he give hp
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Pandora_Development_Complex
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Pandora_Human_Resources_Complex
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xanoa ().

• Xanoa wrote:

Sophisticated wrote:

Rastekkel wrote:

But ofcourse next update there are new ways to gain huge HP, such as pandora complex ( i hope i spelled it right)
      wait where you see pandora complex give hp? because i look on powerbook i don't see he give hpaionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Pandora_Development_Complex
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Pandora_Human_Resources_Complex
      He probably meant Illumiel Battlefield. and that is why hp needs to be reset and regularly reset, once every quarter maybe.
    • Keymaker wrote:

Xanoa wrote:

Sophisticated wrote:

Rastekkel wrote:

wait where you see pandora complex give hp? because i look on powerbook i don't see he give hpaionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Pandora_Development_Complexaionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Pandora_Human_Resources_Complex
      He probably meant Illumiel Battlefield. and that is why hp needs to be reset and regularly reset, once every quarter maybe.
      no illumiel battlefield don't give hp you can look on this link
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Illumiel
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
    • Today me and some friends lost rank, again, though we have joined all sieges and got rank. That means we farmed around 1000 hp in the past month, which should be way above 720hp.

Not entirely sure if there's something wrong, but the system says I should've done 10 more hp to keep my rank (Iol)
    • Nuke wrote:

Today me and some friends lost rank, again, though we have joined all sieges and got rank. That means we farmed around 1000 hp in the past month, which should be way above 720hp.

Not entirely sure if there's something wrong, but the system says I should've done 10 more hp to keep my rank (Iol)
      Mmm weird. Would you please make a ticket to support with all data? We need to check as fast as possible if there is something wrong.