Honour points issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Honour points issue

As others were mentioning, it's very hard (if not impossible) to meet the requirement of 1450 monthly hp to keep your rank.
      In our case, since asmo deyla is mostly losing sieges, it's impossible to reach that number. Simple maths : 60 hp (losing faction) times 4 a week, times 4 (monthly) is under 1000 hp a month. Even if you were to always win, it would still be hard to reach that number.
      Is there a fix planned? If not all the faction will lose rank soon.
    • but isnt that systeam orijinal systeam from korea? i mean on EU we were complain too much about siege league systeam and GF didnt change it,couldnt change it and i dont think so they will change siege systeam or lower that 1450 HP to hold your rank..
    • yaminote wrote:

but isnt that systeam orijinal systeam from korea? i mean on EU we were complain too much about siege league systeam and GF didnt change it,couldnt change it and i dont think so they will change siege systeam or lower that 1450 HP to hold your rank..
      in korea you just need 100 hp for 4 week but RU or EU is 1450 hp idk why only korea need 100 hp for 4 week
      but some people tell me on the siege for ru you have more hp more than eu
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xanoa ().

• Xanoa wrote:

personnally I see only 3 solutions

solution 1:reduce the number of hp required
      solution 2:increased the number of hp for siege for loose and win
      or solution 3:increased the duration necessary to have hp exemple instead of 4 weeks it will be over 6 weeks.
      Option 2 is the best one. Not only the active people keep their rank they also get more points making it easier climbing the ladder.
    • Sorry to sound like a noob, but what's the current use of Honour Point's (or Abyss Point's for that matter) in the current patch to begin with?

I haven't found any use of Abyss Point's yet for that matter (there doesn't seem to be any NPC to buy stuff with it anymore).
      As for Honour Point's, other than the Title and Rank (which is just there to show off now), there is no visible benefit to maintain or acquire them either (its not like there is special access for stuff if you are of higher Rank, like it used to before).

Well, i maybe wrong on what i posted, since i am not that much into PvP and so don't have clear idea or info relating to it.
    • Nuke wrote:

As others were mentioning, it's very hard (if not impossible) to meet the requirement of 1450 monthly hp to keep your rank.
      In our case, since asmo deyla is mostly losing sieges, it's impossible to reach that number. Simple maths : 60 hp (losing faction) times 4 a week, times 4 (monthly) is under 1000 hp a month. Even if you were to always win, it would still be hard to reach that number.
      It's intentional so people have to work at it to get their rank, It is doable at 400 per week u can get 1600, 6.5 increases the HP, but obviously a new rank/reward system is in place then too.
    • Keymaker wrote:

Nuke wrote:

It's intentional so people have to work at it to get their rank, It is doable at 400 per week u can get 1600, 6.5 increases the HP, but obviously a new rank/reward system is in place then too.
      You are wrong.
      If a faction was to lose all sieges you would gain 60 * 4 * 4 = 960 monthly Hp. Even if you were to join all of them.
      That is not a very unrealistic scenario for my own faction, and generally speaking I find it to be a mistake since the system was put in place to remove inactive players. Of course from an elyos deyla perspective you find it hard to understand.
      I don't think it's intentional but rather a leftover mistake.
    • Adartaer wrote:

The best solution is to add Honour Points for win Runatorium, Dredgions and Neviwind Canyon. That's gave us 1450 HP and force people to do that PvP activities.
      bad idea very bad idea because some people have xform and can keep the rank without doing siege
      and ncsoft did to force people to keep their rank and xform by coming to siege
      the ncsoft did this to insist on the xform to come in siege
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061

The post was edited 2 times, last by Xanoa ().

• Adartaer wrote:

The best solution is to add Honour Points for win Runatorium, Dredgions and Neviwind Canyon. That's gave us 1450 HP and force people to do that PvP activities.
      I find it to be a possible solution, but GF has to ask for custom changes so it may be complicated to code. I would stick to the easy solution and change the threshold to a lower amount.
    • Maybe we should ask @Galeas what about's Honour Point now? How can we earn them to have minimum 1450 per month?

Maybe there are some activities which gave HP but we don't know about it? or maybe it's a bug?

If I'm right there are also some Quest which gave some Honour Point.

Any info, answer?
    • if ncsoft remove hp from runat dred arena etc to push people into sieges they did well there is no need to change something this is orijinal patch right? so we shouldnt complane about it.. however if gf can make costum changes they can put one pvp quest to lakrum like daily 50 elyos killing for 50 hp.. if you guys keep suggestion those kind of changes and mostly those moderators lissen non senses idea only you will find yourself very bad position..
    • yaminote wrote:

if ncsoft remove hp from runat dred arena etc to push people into sieges they did well there is no need to change something this is orijinal patch right? so we shouldnt complane about it..

No they didn't do well, and ppl have every right to complain. This amount of HP from sieges only is extremely low. It's one of those decision that only a stoned person would have made.

The ranking tab keep saying 1.450 hp as goal for 4 weeks but i'm not sure how accurate this is.

I find it a bit hard to believe that the game will punish an entire weaker faction because they can't win sieges and wipe them all out and make them rank 1.

Maybe that number have lowered but as mistake keeps appearing as 1.450
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple