Narakalli last boss

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Narakalli last boss

      I really wouldnt want to say this, but sometimes it feels like necessiraty:

      But doing Narakalli with randoms is a bit nuisance, when you try to explain to people how to do the instance. Everything else is easy and dandy otherwise:

      But at last boss where you have to pass the buff around from player to player should be considered to removed.


      Due to people not speaking good english, many dont understand what to do: Even if you keep explaning again and again, they still dont wanna understand it. I really dont wanna be explaining everytime 20 minutes how the buff is passed around.

      Even if I like the challange myself, I think this will hinder many players from doing Narakalli and it is only a nuisance due to others trying to explain it over and over and over. Everything else is easily guided, but that passing buff around is just something that everyone dont understand. Then due to them not passing it, many will get frusrated with them.

      I think it would help many nerves and players to attend Narakalli if they removed the last buff passing just.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Actually its fun to do Narakali now way more fun than on previous patch that it was a complete boredom, if u dont get a premade its a pain to do it with people in Lakrum gear without dps or people that are not able to pass the bomb turns someothing easy into complicated.
    • [NICK]papichulo wrote:

      hey, i never did narakkalli, and i avoid doing these more advanced dungeons out of fear of ruining the fun for others. people want exp players, sadly im not. Ive never heard of this passing buff around could you spend a little time and explain this mechanic.
      Sorry but the best way to learn it, is searching for a guide on youtube and then practice check the video below. Good luck

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Eggsdee ().

    • Also if you keep failing at narrakkali and you have friends in a group of 6 who can do it, but none of them are your class. If they drop your class of item, they have 10 minutes to trade it to you. you don't have to be in the group anymore. just trade towhoever u want (but u can't sell as no kinah transfer allowed)
    • Removing the chilling cold skill you mean?
      Its not GF fault that people don't speak English. Nor should this be removed, its part of Narakalli Instance and its really easy to deal with, even for unskilled players
      You can Always decide to pass it back and kill off your lowest DPS

      Remember alot of servers are Multi-national
      its easy to just use google translate, we did it with a Spanish guy last week. Went flawless and he been playing Aion for only 2 days….

      If you cannot find that one skill that pops-up on your skillbar, you shouldn't be playing this game at all. I do however advise to make a party and try to keep it within Legion and/or Friends
      If not suitable, you can whisper people serverwide before you decide to ready-up and go inside. It filters alot of the "idiots"
    • I am more tired about the "half-exp" players, since lately I tried to do non exp runs or otherwise wont be doing anything with the entries... where I stated "no need experience" and some players that were half exp because they managed to get carried previously in some instance apply because they dont have their own premade nor have people who will accept them again and HAVE to look for a new party, but they ruin the fun and the experience for more newbie players or returnees from long ago, the ones that skiped patch 5.x and start calling them stuff or getting angry at the "noobs" because they are incompetent and didnt do the correct step and they get all lame crying over "lossing this entry boo hoo".

      I myself have only started to try run as lead the instances because I want to be able to do and really pisses me that they have to demand "pass lead" and rush without explain anything to the newbies "watch video". I have to learn too to mark/run it. That is why is a "non exp" run. Because players are there to learn from scratch, not to rush it your way.

      My run my conditions. If I want to be a carebear who has to explain new/returnee players step by step and if we fail, we laught and we try again next day/week. Toguht I do agree that will be looking for "english only" and do inside server, never again interserver. Interserver is full of schrödinger assholes.



      BTW Thumbs up for the type of exp players who apply to actually help unexp people with good heart and patience. When everyone has learnt the instance for good and got some gear you will be more than welcome for any endgame instance. :slove: you are the best
      ;*
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

      I am more tired about the "half-exp" players, since lately I tried to do non exp runs or otherwise wont be doing anything with the entries... where I stated "no need experience" and some players that were half exp because they managed to get carried previously in some instance apply because they dont have their own premade nor have people who will accept them again and HAVE to look for a new party, but they ruin the fun and the experience for more newbie players or returnees from long ago, the ones that skiped patch 5.x and start calling them stuff or getting angry at the "noobs" because they are incompetent and didnt do the correct step and they get all lame crying over "lossing this entry boo hoo".

      I myself have only started to try run as lead the instances because I want to be able to do and really pisses me that they have to demand "pass lead" and rush without explain anything to the newbies "watch video". I have to learn too to mark/run it. That is why is a "non exp" run. Because players are there to learn from scratch, not to rush it your way.

      My run my conditions. If I want to be a carebear who has to explain new/returnee players step by step and if we fail, we laught and we try again next day/week. Toguht I do agree that will be looking for "english only" and do inside server, never again interserver. Interserver is full of schrödinger assholes.



      BTW Thumbs up for the type of exp players who apply to actually help unexp people with good heart and patience. When everyone has learnt the instance for good and got some gear you will be more than welcome for any endgame instance. :slove: you are the best
      For that reason We should insist to GameForge for kick player function from Server Wide created group with vote function - same as Alliance readiness. And that not to kick non exp players who joined the group with learn purpose, but kick those arrogant "half exp" who always killing the pleasure.
    • Eggsdee wrote:

      [...] if u dont get a premade its a pain to do it with people in Lakrum gear without dps or people that are not able to pass the bomb turns someothing easy into complicated.
      I actually finished nara with randoms on my AT with garden gear +0 doing top dps, we finished in 25m if i remember right. And yeah, u're right, it's super annoying to do with randoms, but still doable fast :)

      Eggsdee wrote:

      Sorry but the best way to learn it, is searching for a guide on youtube and then practice check the video below. Good luck

      i really don't like lyah's guide, here's a better one:

      Gear updated 24/07/18
      Glad | Sin
      Rerolled to easy mode gameplay (AT)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by iSTAN ().

    • I think that now narakkali is easier than before, no need to modyfy this instancezone :)

      Problem is with newbie who do not speak english or are afraid of saying "hey what to do on last boss, cause I have no idea?" prsonally I prefer honest people, if they speak english I can always explain them last boss mechanics

      kicking on serwer-wide? I do not like this idea, when I search for group members througt serwer-wide option I'm using "whisper option" before click "enter" and ask peole do they speak english or need a TS (you can always kick people who do not responde/do not speak english before enter instance)
    • @OP
      Nerfing the game because people are stupid is just wrong.
      Either block them, to avoid those people ever joining your group or look for a premade.
      The instance is already too easy (once you understand its core mechanics).
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.