Narakalli last boss

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i like the fact that you need communication now to beat higher instances. It forces teamplay which you didnt need in past patches with few exeptions.

If you remove this buff ppl will just solo/duo these instances and sell loot instead of building groups (me included)
    • What would be just awesome for me is too see instances with hard bosses and complex mechanics, but shorter.
      In narakkali it's super boring to run and free 10 npc's and waste time killing countless mobs just to get to the boss.
      Boss battles are always fun and I'd like to do only that.
      Quick 10-20 minutes max per instance, just to kill nasty bosses is what I like.
      I believe epic balaur boss battles is the best form of PVE.
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • Doombolt wrote:

[...]Quick 10-20 minutes max per instance[...]
      I've finished nara with LFG in 20m :) how isn't that fast enough ? 1 guys clears 4th floor, 1 guy solo 2 bombs monsters (the elevator one and the one before 4th floor) and the rest clear 2nd floor and get the cave bomb and the next one.
      First phase done in ~10m.
      Gear updated 24/07/18
      Glad | Sin
      Rerolled to easy mode gameplay (AT)
    • iSTAN wrote:

I've finished nara with LFG in 20m how isn't that fast enough ?
      Yeah but if it was only the boss battle it would have been much faster.
      The part where you need to go through all the countless mobs is boring.
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.