No kinah from the gold ingots we took from Estimas exchange !

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • No kinah from the gold ingots we took from Estimas exchange !

      So again another failure we didn't receive any kinah as @Galeas Said before and here is the proof :


      Galeas wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      Noctis wrote:

      Noctis wrote:

      @Galeas pls answer

      - will gold bars recieved from estimas also give 1.3kk extra kinah per goldbar? It was so in Russia.
      - i have a bunch of 1h scroll bundles (running etc.). Will i get any legendary potion refund for those?
      - will the 1h scrolls dissapear once they get exchanged to legend potions? I was told theyll be usable in 6.2
      - will kinah from sold broker items also get taken and coverted into ignot+1.3kk? Broker wasn't mentioned in ur post so better to confirm but I assume it will.



      Ty
      @Galeas info pls. And dont forget to update q&a regarding scrolls. Still need that answer.
      1- It should be the same for us but I don't know yet.2- You will get potions for each stack of 1000 of a specific type of scroll, only a stack of 100 are required for indomitable scrolls.3- Yes it will disappear otherwise it wouldn't be an exchange then^^
      4- Same as for question 1 we are waiting for the script from NC.
      1 and 4- everything gets collected (mail, broker) into the inventory of the char and gets then converted to Gold Ingots and Kinah
      so are we going to get out kinah or we will just get another apologize like you did with the Bag of powerful scrolls !
    • I wonder what else was misunderstood regarding this update and patchnotes. Next will be that the "making the transformation contracts more available in-game in October" was misunderstood?

      Way to go if you want to lose the playerbase, who did not left so far.
    • Enaris wrote:

      I wonder what else was misunderstood regarding this update and patchnotes. Next will be that the "making the transformation contracts more available in-game in October" was misunderstood?

      Way to go if you want to lose the playerbase, who did not left so far.
      I KNOWWW RIGHTTT ! 2 events already and no sign for transform contracts rewards and the new reward they lowred drop rate of event item on mobs even and the rate of getting those pinced meats i opned 30 ingredients bundle and got none
    • Sooo... many people who had +10 estimas got exchanged in less than 600kk? xD I still dont know how many ways you find to scam people because if you say sorry for your own mistakes after days or even weeks (ridiculious) , it helps us with nothing. You provide false informations and this is just sad how you handle after it. You should put a dislike option on this forum, not only like.
    • Inorey wrote:

      Sooo... many people who had +10 estimas got exchanged in less than 600kk? xD I still dont know how many ways you find to scam people because if you say sorry for your own mistakes after days or even weeks (ridiculious) , it helps us with nothing. You provide false informations and this is just sad how you handle after it. You should put a dislike option on this forum, not only like.
      Totally agree ... !
    • Celes wrote:

      Hello,

      I have checked with the Aion Team and it was not planned to give out additional Kinah for the Estima exchange.
      We apologies for the misunderstood in this matter.
      Right, so who the fck was Galeas talking to then when he asked and CONFIRMED that estimas would also get turned into goldbars + Kinah? I thought you guys wor for the same company... You guys have some serios issues with basic terms and their meanings... A misunderstanding can develop due to language barriers when saying a sentence that can be understood in two different ways... but unless you're from a different planet, Yes means yes and NO means no. This wasn't a misunderstanding... this was another massive fck up from your side... Keep on going with this sht and watch people leave this game :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
      Aim, Shoot, Reload, Repeat :sniper:
    • Inorey wrote:

      You should put a dislike option on this forum, not only like.
      baaaaaam

      Leo wrote:

      Hello folks

      Community Guidelines

      "Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere."


      :closed:
      nono we cannot condemn chiefs of our daeva tribe. dislikes upsetting the forum atmosphere :dislike: :dislike:
    • Come on, you gotta be kidding me.

      Estimas are the same nyerk as kinah. Why do you think someone who sold them before patch should get more out of it than those who didn't?? Are u freaking serious?

      First you devalue gold bars from 30kk to 8.7kk, making +10 estimas worth 3x less than they were, and then they dont even give kinah as they did in ru?

      Just no comment.

      @Galeas way to take a dump on players that kept ur crappy game alive during 5.8 times :)
    • This circus is getting better every day. Fail after fail. But we have to live from the consequences, you did a mistake after mistake.

      Did by any change to you occurr than some ppl me included crafted estimas like there is no tomorrow ? Because YOU said it should be gold + kinah ? Ofc not, say sorry and everything is gucci and forgotten.


      Not sure whats the point of the forum, if you keep lying to your player base. <X Thats just sad.
    • welcome to our world we
      making chaos and avoid the right way to improve the game with all possible ways and all the false statement have the job to make money out of this, and also the fun is more when more people are angry ...
      some like to be used
      some like to use

      at the end everyone of us have choise to play or not .


      be smart and you can go anywhere and do anything . but remember this all you do have a price and consequences!
    • @Celes @Galeas does ur aion team even know anything about the game ? or even the patch notes ? .. patch notes were never complete even till patch was released ! there is no full source of what we getting at 6.2 ... so u want to tell me that i just lost my kinah of the estimas well i dont accept that neither anyone here ! fix ur game srsly .. first u changed the holy upgrade serums exchange rates after ppl spent their kinah and now u did that with the estimas i wonder what next ? ......
    • today I almost made the fatal mistake of buying contract for 2000 gold ingots. nice one . I think there is a reason, they are purposefully trying to deprive players of money in every sense. and after classic "sorriiii" SorryForge.com
    • Click wrote:

      I had a weird feeling with estima exchange before 6.2 patch and sold them all for 3x their new value xD feels good
      I'm missing 783kk cuz of this mess. The script failed to deliver gold ingots for estimas on a patch day, when another script was giving 1.3kk for each ingot. @Celes , it's not the best idea to ignore this fact.