No kinah from the gold ingots we took from Estimas exchange !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• esset23 wrote:

Click wrote:

I had a weird feeling with estima exchange before 6.2 patch and sold them all for 3x their new value xD feels good
      I'm missing 783kk cuz of this mess. The script failed to deliver gold ingots for estimas on a patch day, when another script was giving 1.3kk for each ingot. @Celes , it's not the best idea to ignore this fact.
      They apologies... here the case is closed for them ...
    • Celes wrote:

esset23 wrote:

I'm missing 783kk cuz of this mess.
      If you indeed haven't received the exchange for Estimas, when please contact Game Support.
      i m pretty sure he got the gold bars, but he is talking about the kinah's from the gold bars. should we really contact support for missing kinah from exchanged gold bars on monday (late exchange for estima gold bars)?
    • Akyraan wrote:

Celes wrote:

esset23 wrote:

If you indeed haven't received the exchange for Estimas, when please contact Game Support.
      i m pretty sure he got the gold bars, but he is talking about the kinah's from the gold bars. should we really contact support for missing kinah from exchanged gold bars on monday (late exchange for estima gold bars)?
      If you meant not getting planned exchange at all (like no Gold Bars at all), then yes.
      If you meant not getting "additional" kinah for this exchange, then no, please check my previous post regarding this topic.
      :slove:

• Celes wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

Celes wrote:

esset23 wrote:

If you meant not getting planned exchange at all (like no Gold Bars at all), then yes.If you meant not getting "additional" kinah for this exchange, then no, please check my previous post regarding this topic.
      Let me explain. 19/09/2018 on a patch day a script supposed to turn my estimas into gold bars. On a same day another script added 1 300 000 kinah for each gold bar I had. It happened in Russia, and I'm sure it will take place in NA. You just can't change the script, so it excludes estima compensation. I'm really surprised, how the support staff keep saying there was no plan to compensate the estimas with kinah. First you limited the amount of estimas in-game, by not adding them to the events (the last time we had estimas in reward list was in May 2018). Then you refused to exchange 0-4 estimas with 6.2 update. Now you don't wanna give extra kinah as it should be... I have no words.
    • Ok, and the show must go on. All good!
      Since people let GF get used to that, so all they have to do is apologize, then in the future they can basically say any crap, then apologize without any repercussions, while taking your hard earned stuff.
      Actually, its the players fault here.
    • Just to clarify something. As you can imagine I didn't give incorrect information on purpose or just because I'm answering randomly to questions. I'm always checking with the team before providing such answers (especially when it's that important). We prepared the FAQ and patch notes to cover most of the topic/questions and that was the number one source of official info. And then I was trying to answer as many questions as possible which I did (I was posting really a lot recently). In this specific case I provided wrong information because I got wrong information. It doesn't mean I'm not responsible for anything because ultimately I am the one answering to you and I do know that we really need to improve a lot so that such issues (with estimas/kinahs and serums communication) don't happen anymore.

In general as you have seen I'm really trying to be very active on this forum and as transparent as I can. I'm also trying to be proactive as much as possible on informing you about things. Unfortunately, we still have to work a lot on improving the communication with the community. This is also something I'm currently discussing with the AION Team.
    • Galeas wrote:

Just to clarify something. As you can imagine I didn't give incorrect information on purpose or just because I'm answering randomly to questions. I'm always checking with the team before providing such answers (especially when it's that important). We prepared the FAQ and patch notes to cover most of the topic/questions and that was the number one source of official info. And then I was trying to answer as many questions as possible which I did (I was posting really a lot recently). In this specific case I provided wrong information because I got wrong information. It doesn't mean I'm not responsible for anything because ultimately I am the one answering to you and I do know that we really need to improve a lot so that such issues (with estimas/kinahs and serums communication) don't happen anymore.

In general as you have seen I'm really trying to be very active on this forum and as transparent as I can. I'm also trying to be proactive as much as possible on informing you about things. Unfortunately, you are right there is still a lot of progress to be made.
      Why i do have this feeling you are only a forum watcher, slightly above a mod. You have no execution power, all you can do is read the forum and forward stuff, thats it.
      Everytime you want to answer someone on forum with something heavier, you have to run it through a someone who is higher and is completely clueless, have zero idea, is just dumb af.
      Now you are getting smashed for someone else fault. As long as these ppl are in charge, we are literally fked.
    • xSaidou wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Just to clarify something. As you can imagine I didn't give incorrect information on purpose or just because I'm answering randomly to questions. I'm always checking with the team before providing such answers (especially when it's that important). We prepared the FAQ and patch notes to cover most of the topic/questions and that was the number one source of official info. And then I was trying to answer as many questions as possible which I did (I was posting really a lot recently). In this specific case I provided wrong information because I got wrong information. It doesn't mean I'm not responsible for anything because ultimately I am the one answering to you and I do know that we really need to improve a lot so that such issues (with estimas/kinahs and serums communication) don't happen anymore.

In general as you have seen I'm really trying to be very active on this forum and as transparent as I can. I'm also trying to be proactive as much as possible on informing you about things. Unfortunately, you are right there is still a lot of progress to be made.
      Why i do have this feeling you are only a forum watcher, slightly above a mod. You have no execution power, all you can do is read the forum and forward stuff, thats it.Everytime you want to answer someone on forum with something heavier, you have to run it through a someone who is higher and is completely clueless, have zero idea, is just dumb af.
      Now you are getting smashed for someone else fault. As long as these ppl are in charge, we are literally fked.
      ye congratz you finally understood what a Community Manager does ;)
      So there is no reason to give Galeas all this slack, he is just the Messenger and i m very sure he cares about the game and tries his best to give the correct info and input to his superiors, but in the end they will make most of the decisions.
    • Akyraan wrote:

ye congratz you finally understood what a Community Manager does ;) So there is no reason to give Galeas all this slack, he is just the Messenger and i m very sure he cares about the game and tries his best to give the correct info and input to his superiors, but in the end they will make most of the decisions.
      Then there is no hope, gg.