PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Right now this game is cancer. Good luck to farm 3 years for an useless gear.
    i broke already tone of enchantment stones (ancient, legendary and even ultimate :thumbsup: ) on my ancient gear.
    I don't understand why all this when many ppl already have ultimate and legendary gear from the exchange.
    All the new players will run back where they com from lol.

:dislike:
  • Neutru wrote:

Right now this game is cancer. Good luck to farm 3 years for an useless gear.
    i broke already tone of enchantment stones (ancient, legendary and even ultimate :thumbsup: ) on my ancient gear.
    I don't understand why all this when many ppl already have ultimate and legendary gear from the exchange.
    All the new players will run back where they com from lol.

:dislike:
    good question
    Monitoring Plan
  • Currently also find it a bit annoying when there is lack of information:

Will there be changes?

Are they considering about it?

I bet many of us are waiting on edge of the chair to hear what is going to happen really. Everything cant really be about "We wait for fix from Ncsoft" for weeks if not months.

Also I do agree if this was "New Aion", it would actually been wiser not to give compensation to anyone. I would gladly not gotten compensation if it means everyone starts from equal ground even on old servers. Infact I think many things would been better in the community and then would not had necessarity to bring even a new server.
    :cookieshugo:
  • No they won't change the enchant rates as they already said it's the same of korea (somehow this justifies everything).

What they will do is implement purple stones in hero quests in some time. You know, after forcing p2w in the game for a bit.
  • The PvP enchants are just way too expensive in the shop. I'm not a poor guy, I usually buy stuff from shop (GP, skins, mount, ps ticket, etc) but not even the cash shop is a good way.

Let's say we need 70 enchants / gear piece ( This can be lower or higher depending on RNG).

You have to buy 70 of this, so it's around 100 € / gear piece. And you have to do this 3 times / gear piece. No one on earth will ever build gear with cash shop either.
  • People, it's very simple.

If legendary stones fail up to +3 (not including +3 to +4) this results that GF has conducted illegal alterations or have requested stealth nerfs to the enchantment system here in EU. This is because a legendary enchantment stone has absolutely no chance to fail up to +3, not even a billion trillion quintillion millions .0s followed by a 1, it's success rate is truly static at 100.00% with absolutely no chance ever being possible of it failing.

+3 to +4 is not included, because at +3 to +4 the chances are already 68% for ancient stones, 88% for legendary stones (on ancient gear).
  • Enaris wrote:

Dredgion/RT/Neviwind/genesys crystals there are plenty of sources for ancient stones. Definietly not worth it from shop.
    And forget about using pvp gear in Dredgion.

PvE Gear > Rush and kill only bosses > Leave when looted them.
  • Seishi wrote:

Enaris wrote:

Dredgion/RT/Neviwind/genesys crystals there are plenty of sources for ancient stones.
    Don't say it out loud because they will remove it for balancing reasons. :D
    Like you can make an item +15 solely with them :P

Murskaaja wrote:

Enaris wrote:

Dredgion/RT/Neviwind/genesys crystals there are plenty of sources for ancient stones. Definietly not worth it from shop.
    And forget about using pvp gear in Dredgion.

PvE Gear > Rush and kill only bosses > Leave when looted them.
    What? and leave a minimum of 180k ap there? Even if the group will not engage the opponent and let them win, it takes a few minutes.
  • If you want to stay and take the AP sure. With current enchanting rates going on and clearly there been strong information "It will not be changed." by the time I get Ultimate possibility to upgrade, I have 100M Ap easily.

Infact without trying to get AP I already am 1/4th way done.
  • This will be the reason I will quit. Like many I can't even enchant 1 single ancient gear piece to +15. Atm, I can't even get a second part to +10. Hundreds of ancient stones and many legendaries. Its nearly impossible to get stones aswell, since you can't do 1v1 arenas because you get +15 trade gear ppl, you can't get the named mobs on dredgion because premades rush it, you can't win runat because premades, I can't for anything do open world pvp because trade gear players do LITERALY 10x more damage than me and take 10x less damage. This is insane, this is worse than the reason I quit Aion 2 years ago. If they don't announce any change I'm going to quit, which is unfortunate because I really like this game and wanted to give it a chance. I know many from my legion that are on the same spot as me. If they don't change anything, population will decline rapidly again. Ofc the game won't die, you have the whales, but its sad because this game could be so much more if GF just knew how the game works. At this moment, it doesen't even look like they're trying to just suck us dry for €, it legitimately seems like they have no idea what the game is about, nothing makes sense.
  • You guys need to understand something.
    As long as there are the whales supporting this game, gameforge will make profit.
    They don't really care about f2p players, since they don't visit the cash shop that often.
    It's not one of those games, where there developer cares and pride on their product and struggle to improve it and become something legendary.
    This is a game that gameforge got from ncsoft so they can milk players.
    I knew it since a long time ago and for me, it's fun while the fun lasts... then it's something else.
    Just don't expect too much from them because "too much" will never happen here.

Again, this is a personal opinion, purely subjective and it may not reflect the actual truth or what others believe to be true.
  • Seishi wrote:

The PvP enchants are just way too expensive in the shop. I'm not a poor guy, I usually buy stuff from shop (GP, skins, mount, ps ticket, etc) but not even the cash shop is a good way.

Let's say we need 70 enchants / gear piece ( This can be lower or higher depending on RNG).

You have to buy 70 of this, so it's around 100 € / gear piece. And you have to do this 3 times / gear piece. No one on earth will ever build gear with cash shop either.
    this is another proff that GF is so detached to the current game. The price is ridiculous.
    This bundle, if they want to sell it for 29 coins it should contain 25 stones.

I would pay 29 coins for 25 stones, which most likely won't do to much after +10, hell, even I will expend another 29 coins again. But for the current price of 1 stone for 29 coins, won't expend a single coin to get just 1 fail.
  • Purri wrote:

icebeastmagic wrote:

Nuke wrote:

I have made various simulations and will share with you my conclusion. I could not include crits so my numbers are in a worse scenario than reality.

For ancient gear, the best strategy is to reach +13 with yellow stones and then use purple ones. This simulation required on average 593 yellow stones and 9 purples (for the 10>15).
    If you have a stock of purples you may want to start from +12, saving yellows,but using 27 purples instead.

For legendary gear you can attempt to reach the +4/+5 using yellows. After that you need to use purples, except at the safe step +10>+11 where you can use a yellow stone with 5% success rate. This will take too many purple stones and from here it gets p2w.

Ultimate gear is similar to legendary.
    i used 50legendary for ancient gear from +10 straight to +15 and still have +10... succes ratio is 0%
    cant tell you how is it with legendary gear because seems i will never have it :-)))
    Lets say that one purple had 50% chance ration to succeed after +10(its even less ik) if someone thinks that u are enchanting this item with those stones in a row,for +12 he will say that u have 25% chance to make it cuz at cuz 50%x50% ,for +13 with the same way ,u have 12.5% and for +14 u will have 6.25% and ultimately for +15 u have 3.125% ,I Dont say that u cant make It with ,5 stones in a row,but applying some sinple maths u can understand that if ur rng is not good nor bad, u need 32 legendary stones to make a part +15 on average ,BAD THING IS WE HAVE SO MANY PARTS TO ENCHANT AND GAMEFORGE DONT PUT EVENTS WITH BEAUTIFUL LEGENDARY ENCHANTMENT STONES,WHAT WE LACK IS NOT THE ENCHANT RATES OF ANCIENT, BUT THE QUANTITY OF TRADEABLE OR UNTRADEABLE LEGENDARY ENCHANTMENT STONES @Galeas last time that im gonna tag you :/
    I saw my post again ,and I want to correct some things:if those stones are used to ancient gear and if enchant rates are STILL the same (48%)u need 40 legendary pve stones theoritically,if some1 is using them in legendary +10 gear (45%)he will need 56 legendary stones ,and for ultimate gear (42%)he will need 77stones(Its all in theory ofc) I hope ppl from gameforge who saw that before.didnt misunderstand the things that I said,cuz its even even harder to enchant the gear