PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SneakyGerald wrote:

Psycho wrote:

I have a question! :awink:

"Best" way to upgrade legendary wep. from +10 to +15 is to try with ancien stones to +12 and after that, try to +15 with purple ones;d?

Thx in advance!

:slove:

i have used 65 legendary pvp stones and my weapon is still +11 :D just bad rng i guess.... to think i've wasted near 700kk kinah on it .. and still nothing so now i QQ
  • Cloudlicious wrote:

Yoo wrote:

use 196 Legendary PvP Enchantment stone for Legend +10 item and make 1x +14, 3x +13, 7x +12 and now have +11 .. -) .. this game is very depressing ..-(
    I'm at 270 purple stones now.
    From where? I got that stones only from siege rewards, from RNG (dred etc.) bundles : three weeks ago I did not get it. I am 3 click in my 10-15 ancient stuffs vs a good geared glad.
    Aion reboot, best time to (re)start blahblah... Junk merchandise propaganda.
    Often I am a lv 76 mob in PVP now, in 3.x it was not such a bloody difference between gears.
    I wondered if I wanted something in this game as a returner...
  • There is nothing more demotivating than spending all your legendary stones and getting nothing in the end. So basicly if I see legendaries are failing in row I just stop to upgrading before it gets frustrating and try another day. Definitely no use waiting for 30 stones to fail, I will most probably stop after 5.
    Might not help but maybe-maybe meanwhile get a few more legendary stones and I would not feel so bad about it. I mean for ancient parts, legendary parts need more stones so that will be more frustrating.
  • When one has finally made it to full legendary gear (after the fight to get ancient gear to +15), it is not better.
    Due to the lack of legendary pvp enchantment stones, I try to enchant my legendary gear at least to +6 before I use legendaries.
    (Even if it is expensive because of the failing, it would be waste to use legendaries earlier if they are simply not that much available).
    It often takes the enchantment stones of days to enchant one part even to +6, and it often fails back to +0. :D
    But when all parts are +6 (with the ancients), I wonder how long it will take to get them to +15, when there are relatively much days where I don't get a legendary pvp enchanntment stone at all.

#unlucky
  • Psycho wrote:

Im lost. Two months and I cant enchant single item from +10 to +15 with 100+ ancient stones. (pvp ofc.)

I'm desperate. :asad:

Yoo wrote:

this game is very depressing ..-(

Cloudlicious wrote:

Yoo wrote:

use 196 Legendary PvP Enchantment stone for Legend +10 item and make 1x +14, 3x +13, 7x +12 and now have +11 .. -) .. this game is very depressing ..-(
    This patch is just depressing.

DarkWolf wrote:

A month of grinding just went out the window.

Enaris wrote:

There is nothing more demotivating than spending all your legendary stones and getting nothing in the end.

@Galeas: I only quoted the posts of the LAST page of this thread.

Words like "depressing", "demotivating", "desperate", "frustrating"...associated to a game.

And those aint the usual rage posts against GF, those are last rants from players who used to love Aion.

I cant believe you cannot find a tempo fix just to make this game PLAYABLE and ENJOYABLE again. I'm just speechless...
  • I dont get ppl that tell ppl if they dont like it they dont have to play the game. We need ppl if we wish to play here and not against trees and the solution is not to find ppl that can spend money but rather ppl who can spend money and actually get something, and even here its RNG. Ppl are fine, the model by gameforge is not, its different planets.
  • we got the message that you would like more stones and that according to you the rate is too low,
    but this is not something we can change, for the rate is the same as KR 6.0-6.2

therefore closing this thread now

:closed:
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?