PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Dear GameForge,

pvp gear is impossible to enchant to 15+. 300 ancient stones 40 legendarys and item still 10+. Old players are upgrading exchanged gear everday into purple or ultimatum(casue they get 15+ exchanged). New palyers cant do nothing we are walking in paper. Enchant % are to low to do something. Progression ingame in pvp is impossible ppl already quiting game.

Fix % for encahnting yellow gear to 15+ or you will have empty servers soon cause progression for new players impossible.

I will say same if you will not let us to do 15+ yellow gear and after upgrades and so on, i will delete this game forever in less than week. We will not watch 500 stones fail and you have item 10+. Srsly retrd greedy system like you are 10 years.

1 month pass 200 playing hours like job lol, and still i cant have 1 yellow part 15+ where is purple and red lol. Shame on you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MrSlacks ().

• Not gonna lie, the game is at its worst state atm, not enough enchant stones, not even trade-able and none on broker..People running around with full +15 and ultimate +7 sets that they've got for free from day 1. While rest of us plebs are still working on getting a single ANCIENT piece to +15, fighting RNG. If the gear gap from ancient to legendary wasn't so huge and if there was ways to get enough legendary PVP stones so we could catch up to those people the game would be actually playable.
  • 80+ legendary stones 300+ yellow stones FOR ONE ancient part of gear which is +10-12 and result still +10. . once i wasted 102 yellow stone to get 1 part to +10 just. cant get even +14. and is not only about enchant % is also about DROP % for me in average 20 bundles from pvp instances =1 legendary. simple 0 chance. And actually , i dont get why we need legendary stones in game ,because they are same as ancient. they break my ancient gear when i try to get +11 lol. 4 days ago I stopped doing ashu. and now only runa afk mode. no point to go anywhere. In 5.8 was much easier to get gear to +20-24 than now +14 yellow trash. And is not about that people got compensated gear and now they rape everyone .No. its fine. BUT , it turns out so: new ancient gear harder to enchant to +15 than old gear to +25 . in this case compensation makes almost no sense, since it's completely different things
  • I feel for you guys.
    Like I've said before, Gameforge surely tampered with the enchantment rates.
    Also, there are no enchantment stones to be found, at least not enough to even make one item from ancient to legendary.
    They're starving us to get desperate and use their absurdly overpriced shop.

And if I'm to speculate (I usually don't) I'd say that they're having this downtime with fixing the existent bugs, delayed goldpack system, hero trials and xform contract issue for one reason only: to force us to use the cash shop!
    They're throwing us one under the belt.

Again, this is a speculation and should be treated as such.
    It reflects my beliefs and it may not be the actual truth.
  • Item enchanting is broken as hell in 6.2, I agree with all the posts above.

Enchantment rates after 10 are absurd even with purple stones, and getting purple or even normal PVP ench stones is not enough to get a new player going.

Would love to see some improvements on this or I and a lot of returning players will give up and leave the game AGAIN when the opposing fraction have full purple +15.

The post was edited 2 times, last by CuPeHe ().

• Enchant rate to me seems about what I'd expect for Aion, it would be nice if it were a bit higher as it is frustrating to keep getting fails but the main issue I have is also with actually getting the stones in the first place.

The first time you do garrison quests, they just throw dozens of ancient stones at you. Dredgion gives usually 3 per boss. They are relatively easy to obtain. It was difficult to manage +10 but I did it after many attempts. It is good that you cannot fall below +10 once you have reached it.

I have had 5 or 6 legendary PvP stones, from dredgion runs. Of the 2 stones I have tried so far, both have failed. Options I have aside from running more dredgions and crossing my fingers are to craft a bundle with 75% chance of success (at crafting!) or buy from the event NPC.

I have no idea how to get ultimate stones.

At the moment, I am encountering - for possibly the first time ever in my Aion experience - balanced PvP with various players. By that, I mean the fight isn't over in a couple of seconds, we're obviously similarly geared up, and we both lose significant chunks of HP - there isn't a clear "I'm going to win/lose this" until the fight's over.

On the other hand, I am getting utterly destroyed by certain other players, like I did when I was in the free quest PvP items vs anyone else (evident gear difference).

I was wondering how it is possible to get a purple/red weapon so quickly as I've seen people upgrading to them while I was still not even +10 ancient, and was told about exchanging various things for legendary stones. As someone who hasn't played for ages before this, I see the problem this poses for new players that haven't got any of these items to exchange.

The patch was supposed to be a "new dawn", giving a fresh start. Certain aspects of it, such as this one, are more like a hangover from the night before ;)

Anyway, I don't really have issues with stones not being tradeable. But in that situation, the higher grade ones really need to be more frequently obtainable (not easier - just possible to acquire more of through putting effort in). Having lots of failures with very few stones available is not a nice combination.
  • Who cares if there is million enchants ingame for free, if they are useless and you cant do 1 part yellow to 15+ and upgrade it into legendary lol.

I used now 100 legendaries and 600 yellow stones in past month and mine weapon still 10+ yellow.

I already quited the game and if you look population is already droping, casue new palyers will left and old palyers will stay and then you will have servers with 15% population like it was pre 6.2.

And GF i....s doing 0.
  • wasted all enchants i had i cannot get passed +12.....i could buy enchants from store but really what for? to be on this crap +11 +10 +10 +11 +10 +10 +10 +10 +11 +10....gtfo here man..... and we only talking about ancient gear...why waste money on this game if you waste and still dont get anything for it? no point....
  • MrSlacks wrote:

Who cares if there is million enchants ingame for free, if they are useless and you cant do 1 part yellow to 15+ and upgrade it into legendary lol.

I used now 100 legendaries and 600 yellow stones in past month and mine weapon still 10+ yellow.

I already quited the game and if you look population is already droping, casue new palyers will left and old palyers will stay and then you will have servers with 15% population like it was pre 6.2.

And GF i....s doing 0.
    GF goes not provide service, it only absorbs money. In europe dont have Aion since GF.... Enchanting succes rate, drop rate etc... always nerfed. They dont know, its not korea with robot players, we need sense of achivement, fun, and we dont have time in 24/7. Little funy, they nerfed the AP from pvp instances :D WTF:::::::??????? Nice westernization with facilitation.. :D Pathetic!! They business model: Money money money, and make more money, need all money what have in the World, but the provide of service is ZERO!!!
  • Akombakom wrote:

MrSlacks wrote:

Who cares if there is million enchants ingame for free, if they are useless and you cant do 1 part yellow to 15+ and upgrade it into legendary lol.

And GF i....s doing 0.
    GF goes not provide service, it only absorbs money. In europe dont have Aion since GF.... Enchanting succes rate, drop rate etc... always nerfed. They dont know, its not korea with robot players, we need sense of achivement, fun, and we dont have time in 24/7. Little funy, they nerfed the AP from pvp instances :D WTF:::::::??????? Nice westernization with facilitation.. :D Pathetic!! They business model: Money money money, and make more money, need all money what have in the World, but the provide of service is ZERO!!!
    i would not mind paying if i actually got something from it, not like this. i pay for X i want X, not Y.
  • We have the original enchanting rates and the only thing we can do is forward to NCsoft that you think the current rates are too low. Which, if I'm not mistaken, has already been done.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
  • Fregion wrote:

We have the original enchanting rates and the only thing we can do is forward to NCsoft that you think the current rates are too low. Which, if I'm not mistaken, has already been done.
    In original enchanting rate, from +1-to +3 is 100% the succes chance. I had many times, was a +3-+4 item, and with fail enchants the item was again 0 :D Yes realy original rates… :D so, its not true
  • Fregion wrote:

We have the original enchanting rates and the only thing we can do is forward to NCsoft that you think the current rates are too low. Which, if I'm not mistaken, has already been done.
    People are not really dumb to believe that! You know :huh: most of the aion players are adults and not easily fooled so pls bring your lies with you. Also, how about try to play on both Korea and Russia to see the difference. ;)
  • Akombakom wrote:

Fregion wrote:

In original enchanting rate, from +1-to +3 is 100% the succes chance. I had many times, was a +3-+4 item, and with fail enchants the item was again 0 :D Yes realy original rates… :D so, its not true
    aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.…te_-_Enchanting_Rates#6.2

Not 100%. It's 100% in 6.5 which is the patch that Korea has right now. Though i will say, with the frustration people are showing and population decrease, GF should implement that part of 6.5 before the actual patch.

Also @Fregion thanks for giving us a reply. Communication takes at least 20% of the frustration off of people.