Regarding special maintenance and contract drops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• movements wrote:

Hello,

Tell me please

at the time of buying Terrific Transformation Chest drop 100% one Transform into a Bah or Desert Fox or NO? and Transform into a Bah or Desert - this Contract?

no it is randomly one of the contents listed. so not 100% for the baa or desert fox

btw i heard that Fix: Transformation contract cost in Gold Sand Shop fixed was not rly fixed, can anyone check / confirm?
    • NoaimDeyla wrote:

@Galeas can you please clarify whether or not the contract will be lootable for every party member or people will have to roll?
      The contracts are lootable only once per party, not per party member.

Kebap wrote:

NoaimDeyla wrote:

@Galeas can you please clarify whether or not the contract will be lootable for every party member or people will have to roll?
      and its 100% drop per boss kill or APES rng?
      As per info in the announcement: contracts can drop (not, that they "will drop") in the final boss loot.

Livo wrote:

Celes wrote:

• Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor

Does it mean that we are going to sell item via inventory for the same amount of Kinah as in normal vendor?
      The fix for the Kinah price selling via inventory vs NPC was considered a bug. It was not planned and it's not a feature, which "we nerfed because it was too good". It was a bug, which got fixed. Also there is the same settings in Korean version.

I understand that it was beneficial, but "good bugs" are bugs too and if they are not intended (otherwise they wouldn't be considered as a bug right?) then they will be fixed same as "bad bugs".
      :slove:

• wow I mean I'm never getting surprised by the BS gameforge try to do emplaying that don't worry players we saw your surveys and we heard you and this is our way to fix things but all they do is nyerking things up

I just came back since 4.5 and already thinking to quit again even though I'm trying so hard to give this game a chance again but there is so much nyerked things in it

enchanting experience is worst than ever now with 90-100 stones for a peice to get it to 10 seriously how am I supposed to get all the gear to 15 me and all the returning or new players

do you think anyone would take returning and new players to new instances to get a chance to drop 1 contract of this new transformation nyerked system

I mean tbh for me this is the typical definition of gameforge for me and many other players who quit the game because you never listen to players as you say

nyerk.
    • Celes wrote:

NoaimDeyla wrote:

The contracts are lootable only once per party, not per party member.

Kebap wrote:

NoaimDeyla wrote:

and its 100% drop per boss kill or APES rng?
      As per info in the announcement: contracts can drop (not, that they "will drop") in the final boss loot.

Livo wrote:

Celes wrote:

• Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor

Does it mean that we are going to sell item via inventory for the same amount of Kinah as in normal vendor?
      The fix for the Kinah price selling via inventory vs NPC was considered a bug. It was not planned and it's not a feature, which "we nerfed because it was too good". It was a bug, which got fixed. Also there is the same settings in Korean version.
      I understand that it was beneficial, but "good bugs" are bugs too and if they are not intended (otherwise they wouldn't be considered as a bug right?) then they will be fixed same as "bad bugs".
      since you want to be exactly like korean version well, why the hell do we still have gold packs? everything is bound to your character not tradeable. gold pack was so we wouldnt get bots. that is fixed through ingame now. we are playing a singleplayer game that forces u to group up for certain activities. thats about it. this change just kills any hope for a new player to earn enough money to get a gold pack without paying with real money. any good intentions with this patch to gain new people is ruined by that system.

"good" bugs get fixed instantly
      while bad bugs we are waiting since launch of 6.2
      luna is still broken and that got fixed very quickly in other regions.
    • Stop qq guys it's a milking patch you like it or not. Gameforce is a company not a game. They are trying to earn money and trust me they know our issues but they will get as much money as possible. Patch is not for new or returning players. Patch is all about wallet.

Thanks.
    • Yup, not worth playing now, no kinah for estima's gold ingots, slow mo game cuz of only p2w contracts, no fixes on "bad bugs" (luna, 2 weeks getting gold medal from core siege, going for 3rd week now i guess) 1/4 kinah reduction on sales now (to match korean version as they love to say), dont understand why the holy serums sudden 1-1 ratio instead of 1-3 then......koreans had 1-3....... so you take in account only what matters to you and your pockets and not the community that play the game, you think the game will live with only whales but trust me it wont.

ill get back in 6.5 and see how you handle it, if the game doesn't die in EU till then
    • The contract is not 100 drop and top of that is gonna be ROLLED WOW WOW reminds me like the serun solution 10% roll for it ,to hell with all this ok?I quitted to find out ,that you doin the same nyerk solutions you don't care for us ,you never did , @Celes why you nerfed inventory sell and then put on shop KINAH BUNDLE who you kidding who? Hope the game dies.i really hope so cause you don't care.
    • They want to be as close to korea as posible but aion shop is 10 times more expensive then korean one. Who the hell are they trying to fool.

With this "good bug" fix we can't afford to buy all of the stuff you need kinah for transformation scrolls, food, pots, rerolling of item stats, enchanting gear and everything thats kinah bound because its just to damn expensive...

RIP F2P it kinda lasted 2 weeks xD
    • Ok, since you have no idea how much kinah we actually use up I will start making a list and I hope people will add other things I forgot.

1. Potions
      2. Transformation scrolls
      3. 12kk Transfo scroll per week
      4. 1.3kk x3 Gold bars per day
      5. Shards
      6. Even porting from lakrum to sanctum costs 22k, teleporting to lakrum garrisons
      7. Enchanting, socketing, extracting, reidentifaction all this costs kinah
      8. Leveling Minions and evolving them
      9. Your idiotic high fees of putting items on broker is a kinah killer, fee&tax
      10. Mansion costs kinah, paying the weekly fee costs kinah

Please add more

Ps: to generate kinah ingame now has been reduced to weekly quests which give about 120k each and maybe sell ancient/legendary gear which is locked behind weekly instance entries
      This is a real nyerk up @Celes
    • Keiji wrote:

Ok, since you have no idea how much kinah we actually use up I will start making a list and I hope people will add other things I forgot.

1. Potions
      2. Transformation scrolls
      3. 12kk Transfo scroll per week
      4. 1.3kk x3 Gold bars per day
      5. Shards
      6. Even porting from lakrum to sanctum costs 22k, teleporting to lakrum garrisons
      7. Enchanting, socketing, extracting, reidentifaction all this costs kinah
      8. Leveling Minions and evolving them
      9. Your idiotic high fees of putting items on broker is a kinah killer, fee&tax
      10. Mansion costs kinah, paying the weekly fee costs kinah

Please add more

Ps: to generate kinah ingame now has been reduced to weekly quests which give about 120k each and maybe sell ancient/legendary gear which is locked behind weekly instance entries
      This is a real nyerk up @Celes
      Food, drinks

Upgrading inventory spaces (which still costs like 100M)

Soul healer (if die enough times to mobs, it costs 200k+)
      :cookieshugo: