Regarding special maintenance and contract drops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GF logic for ftp players:
      dont need potion can sit and rest for hp
      dont need contracts since you can move without them
      dont need gold bars, those are only for white ppl with money.
      shards?? see above.
      Why porting if you can run and enjoy the nature breath air etc, its still free. ad new graphics you know..

and etc.
    • they are moving in circle all the time ...
      Bad decisions like these now ... people start leaving the game ... they realize that there is something wrong ... trying with stupid actions - quests in Hero Trial ... People continue leaving ... Merge is comming ... New patch got released ... Opening new servers .... Some people returned back to try out and see is something changed!? ... few weeks after new patch is released everything starts again ...
    • Buburuza wrote:

I just said yesterday they will bring Kinah bundle, here we are, WOWOWOWOWOWOW! :pinch:
      what is so good or bad about it? i already knew what (possibly) happened with the inventory shop and it seems they confirmed today. in the end a bug fixed. even if they chose to fix this bug faster than others it as still a bug.

there are a million things to nitpick about this game as it is in this state but not some random kinah bundle. there is nothing to do in this game compared with 5.x version so there is a lot of free time. use it to farm your kinah limit the old fashion way and not waste rl kinah on such bundles. they had supplements in shop before and other stupid things for the lazy people, why cry about it now? there are other cash shop things a lot more impactful that this kinah bundle.
    • Wolx wrote:

The real "bug" on selling price of items was that it was the reverse, the price on inventory should have been on NPC, NPC should be like in this images as exemple, and inventory should be less. Can anyone really check in korea if they also got the "fix" ?

aion sell 2.jpgaion sell 1.jpg
      before this patch you could sell gear for many millions now only for 1-2mil. seems more close to the image value.
    • roflatgf wrote:

Livo wrote:

Celes wrote:

• Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor

Does it mean that we are going to sell item via inventory for the same amount of Kinah as in normal vendor? If yes, RIP new players.kinah.png
      Reading the official message - Yes ... it means exactly that ... "Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor" The key word here is MORE ... They think that we have ECONOMY ... no we have not... and these Kinah which gives the normal vendor are extremely low ...
      If they do this - then not only RIP new players ... but there will be mass leave ...
      OK and this is after maintenance:

Aion0010.jpgAion0011.jpg
    • Wolx wrote:

The real "bug" on selling price of items was that it was the reverse, the price on inventory should have been on NPC, NPC should be like in this images as exemple, and inventory should be less. Can anyone really check in korea if they also got the "fix" ?

aion sell 2.jpgaion sell 1.jpg
      bump up, would be nice if anyone got Aion KR installed and check if you game the same amount of kinah like yesterday ( "good bugs" - Quote from Celes - made my day tbh ) or 4th times lowered?
    • Nelirya wrote:

@Galeas I just don't understand how this was the decision on how to make the contracts more "available". Wasn't a big part of 6.x to attract new and returning players? Please tell us; how does THIS solution support new or returning players in any way? You have literally taken away a base part of the game (attack/cast/running speed) and first of all put it behind a paywall, and now your solution is putting them into the top dungeons and make 6-12 people roll for 1 drop?

Really, please explain how you (Gameforge) justify this.
      Everything GF having on Shop wil never ever drop ingame regulary ,you see it with contracts/enchantment stones etc its all BS they only milking people,they took everything away from people whith this new patch and said we want fresh start, That was never there intention ofcorse,if it was They announced Aion 2 instead, One thing get Used to this Milking,Milking.Milking Way they said they wanna stay close to Korea with this patch,they are not even close with the same enchantment rates ,they dont have a 7 days Gold pack for new players to try this game ,Contracts really for one 49 Coins? thats theft! Like they did rip most players from the best things they did have,can go on and on but i am done with this .
    • Hmm, so...
      If I get it right, the way to attempt to obtain scrolls f2p is now to no-life 11 chars, PvE gear them fully.......in a game that's mainly known for it's PvP? (I just returned after quitting 5.0-ish)

I absolutely loathe PvE here, especially solo instances, but I can't say the group ones are very erm, interesting compared to what I am used to in FFXIV (savages) and Blade & Soul (VT & TT)

So yeah, Dear Gameforge, If you are this insistent on making me PvE, I will shortly move on towards FFXIV, atleast that game has actual mechanics. :salt: