Regarding special maintenance and contract drops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• failboat wrote:

wolx why do you ask me? you're the one selling the ring i don't have one.
      i haven't logged in today but the price at npc should be the same and only the inventory shop changed.
      3 more weeks until you can compare with NA shop value
      Cause you clearly first talked about another item/weapon, I linked garden weapon price, it should be divided by 4, not "close to the price in the image", you maybe talked about the price in Lionboy's post, and that weapon's price is 3.4mil originally and now it's ~800k.

Price at NPC was divided by 4, and now it's the same in inventory. NPC should be higher than inventory as it was all the time since that system was introduced.
    • roflatgf wrote:

I will Log tonight in RU to check there ... as EU not worth even the effort to login ... or even start the launcher
      They dont even know their own priorities and how to solve luna bug or the shugo gold, which is there to help people.

Dont even expect any sort of compensation for missing out all those things right now (since weeks)
      Gameforge doesn't know the word generosity. Truely pathetic company
    • Wolx wrote:

failboat wrote:

before this patch you could sell gear for many millions now only for 1-2mil. seems more close to the image value.
      I sold this ring (image below) yesterday with that price in inventory, how much is it now after the fix ?

aion sell 3.jpg
      This. I sold the same yesterday and it was the same price as powerbook aka as Korea.
      Please someone that played Korea, do a Gok run just to check the selling price.

I fear they fixed the wrong selling price...
    • Wolx wrote:

failboat wrote:

i haven't logged in today but the price at npc should be the same and only the inventory shop changed.
      Cause you clearly first talked about another item/weapon, I linked garden weapon price, it should be divided by 4, not "close to the price in the image", you maybe talked about the price in Lionboy's post, and that weapon's price is 3.4mil originally and now it's ~800k.
      Price at NPC was divided by 4, and now it's the same in inventory. NPC should be higher than inventory as it was all the time since that system was introduced.
      As I mentioned before ... seems like GF panic requested "FIX" without knowing what they are doing ... only because they thought it benefits somehow f2p model ... Zero Game Knowledge ...
    • Lahire wrote:

Wolx wrote:

failboat wrote:

before this patch you could sell gear for many millions now only for 1-2mil. seems more close to the image value.
      I sold this ring (image below) yesterday with that price in inventory, how much is it now after the fix ?
      aion sell 3.jpg
      This. I sold the same yesterday and it was the same price as powerbook aka as Korea.Please someone that played Korea, do a Gok run just to check the selling price.

I fear they fixed the wrong selling price...
      That will be a bad bug (AKA F2P Feature xD), that will stay with us for a looong time ; ))
    • Eir wrote:

Hmm, so...
      If I get it right, the way to attempt to obtain scrolls f2p is now to no-life 11 chars, PvE gear them fully.......in a game that's mainly known for it's PvP? (I just returned after quitting 5.0-ish)
      It's funny since this update was supposed to kill the "alt fest" thing in order to get your stuff faster, but now you need alts to farm kinah to try your chance at transformation, and cubicles are also shared through the account. and you can still trade stuff on broker mind it with a fee, I guess that's the punishment for trying to trade with yourself or friends.
    • Wolx wrote:

failboat wrote:

i have mentioned yesterday they must have reversed the prices. it was a possibility. seeing powerbook prices i think it was no reversed but the new fix probably still a bug since npc should give higher than inventory.
    • they take away the only way for a new player to keep himself supplied with scrolls\food etc while having almost enough for a contract and the daily gold ingots to eventually get daevanion skill box, and then they put kaisinel transformation pots in the shop :thinking:
    • Buburuza wrote:

@Celes I like how GameForge fast react for "good bugs" and ignore "bad bugs" once again. Well done boys.
      I see you guys really like my quotation marks with "good" and "bad" bugs ( :rolleyes: ) , but my intention was to remind us all, that yes "kinah sell bug" regardless of being seem as beneficial or helpful , is still considered a bug and as a bug will be fixed.

I understand, that in your opinion some beneficial bugs should have been left in game for longer time and others should be fixed first, but unfortunately these bugs are being reported and although I can't share info regarding how us or NCSoft are prioritizing the fixes, we try to resolve issues as soon as possible.

I will forward the feedback regarding it to the Team, but please note that leaving the bug as "solution" is rather not possible.

Keiji wrote:

Ok, since you have no idea how much kinah we actually use up I will start making a list and I hope people will add other things I forgot.

1. Potions
      2. Transformation scrolls
      3. 12kk Transfo scroll per week
      4. 1.3kk x3 Gold bars per day
      5. Shards
      6. Even porting from lakrum to sanctum costs 22k, teleporting to lakrum garrisons
      7. Enchanting, socketing, extracting, reidentifaction all this costs kinah
      8. Leveling Minions and evolving them
      9. Your idiotic high fees of putting items on broker is a kinah killer, fee&tax
      10. Mansion costs kinah, paying the weekly fee costs kinah

Please add more

Ps: to generate kinah ingame now has been reduced to weekly quests which give about 120k each and maybe sell ancient/legendary gear which is locked behind weekly instance entries
      Thanks @Keiji for nice summary.
      I will do my best to summarize the current situation with the kinah system + your feedback regarding money sinks to our Aion Team.
      :slove:

• failboat wrote:

i have mentioned yesterday they must have reversed the prices. it was a possibility. seeing powerbook prices i think it was no reversed but the new fix probably still a bug since npc should give higher than inventory.
      Yes, before this patch it was -20% in inventory or something, so the another bug might be either that the 20% is miscalculated, or that it's intended that inventory price is divided by 4 in 6.x+.
    • Celes wrote:

I understand, that in your opinion some beneficial bugs should have been left in game for longer time and others should be fixed first, but unfortunately these bugs are being reported and although I can't share info regarding how us or NCSoft are prioritizing the fixes, we try to resolve issues as soon as possible.
      No need, we can see by the result of incoming fixes :))
    • ''I understand, that in your opinion some beneficial bugs should have been left in game for longer time and others should be fixed first, but unfortunately these bugs are being reported and although I can't share info regarding how us or NCSoft are prioritizing the fixes, we try to resolve issues as soon as possible.''

Or perhaps you are referring to the kinah making guides some players provide?
      I highly doubt someone that's not on GF side would report such a thing, reminds me to why people kept their mouths shut and were unhelpful to newbs in 4.7ish etc~
    • Now there's a tight choice in either selling the gear only or just disenchant, cause before you could do 50/50 for some kinah and mats, now is it even worth selling it ? If any of you guys has any secret kinah tech it's time to share with the community. :D
    • Keiji wrote:

Ok, since you have no idea how much kinah we actually use up I will start making a list and I hope people will add other things I forgot.

1. Potions
      2. Transformation scrolls
      3. 12kk Transfo scroll per week
      4. 1.3kk x3 Gold bars per day
      5. Shards
      6. Even porting from lakrum to sanctum costs 22k, teleporting to lakrum garrisons
      7. Enchanting, socketing, extracting, reidentifaction all this costs kinah
      8. Leveling Minions and evolving them
      9. Your idiotic high fees of putting items on broker is a kinah killer, fee&tax
      10. Mansion costs kinah, paying the weekly fee costs kinah

Please add more

Ps: to generate kinah ingame now has been reduced to weekly quests which give about 120k each and maybe sell ancient/legendary gear which is locked behind weekly instance entries
      This is a real nyerk up @Celes
      Don't forget that some new players with Starter account limitations will want to buy Goldpacks with kinah besides these daily/weekly "costs" of gameplay you mentioned above. A goldpack which will be bought by someone from shop with aion coins and that can be done via broker only so again a large sum goes to the sink. The weekly limit for starters are anyway much lower, but with these current selling prices at npc for sure they will not exhaust it and it will take much longer than it would have.
      Basicly like this there is no incentive for new players, or returning ones, when they realize how things are done around here.
    • so contracts definitively CAN drop but WILL NOT drop all the time

nerfing the kinah sale or 'fixing' it was the dumbest move ever

one one hand you promise us to get ingame incoming for kinah and with the other hand you just BALANCE GF way the kinah income with a less 4 times the price.

so as usual it was just bs talking with actions that proves no-one plays seriously this game in your staff
    • @Wolx

Since I will probably return to FFXIV anyway i'll say mine, atleast this was my plan for contracts;

I was gonna keep 1 char at 80 and rest at 76-77,at 76 you get the PvE boost but you still remain elligible for the TF loot,
      Soloing gave me like 2kk a day which was exactly enough weekly to get a contract just for spending 10 min on an alt daily.

I hoped to atleast get my transforms to ancient,but 7 contracts later i'm still stuck on normals lol.