Regarding special maintenance and contract drops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wolx wrote:

In case some don't believe it (GF staff for exemple) or might think screenshots are photoshoped, here's the link from the VOD of the stream just some hours ago :

Pause when he puts that item to sell it, it's this item : aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/113150029

and it's sold in his inventory at 14% of the buy price : ( 138,082,480 x 14 ) / 100 = 19,331,547.2

it should be 5% right ? : ( 138,082,480 x 5 ) / 100 = 6,904,142

In npc right now in korea it's 5% as it should be "normally" and inventory they have 14%. We have 5% on both now.
      lets not conclude yet.
      the question is, is their premium or something giving them extra kinah when they sell stuff? was there something changed with 6.5?
      because kelekelio's post shows that the price is the same in inventory and npc.
      they can't be both right, right? so what's the explanation?
    • if it was a premium bonus, it should be working for npc selling too. It doesn't make sense in the first place that you can sell more in inventory than npc. From the day they added this feature, selling through inventory is more convenient as you can sell everywhere and free space if you're full, but that came with a price/fee that's why npc selling was worth more. The guy streaming never said anything about premium when he was asked continuously about selling price, and he even started cursing the NCSoft CEO for the changes lol means it was better for them before too.

Kelekelio wrote:

korean premium does increase the selling price. it would moronic of me to compare their premium settings with our default ones.
      then that means that their premium only boosts selling through their inventory ? cause npc is still same, that's weird lol.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

Kuroiz wrote:

but korean premium = gold pack here no ? :S
      GP has nothing to do with the korean premium
      needs to be added as GP bonus :D

Kelekelio wrote:

Wolx wrote:

if it was a premium bonus, it should be working for npc selling too.
      the description of the premium benefit literally says you will be able to sell items at a higher price than when sold to an NPC which would mean selling items to NPCs is supposed to be lower by design.
      oh ok I see thanks, I never looked at what their premium does in details, also I don't speak korean.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

korean premium does increase the selling price. it would moronic of me to compare their premium settings with our default ones.
      the way you chimed in seemed like you were trying to prove that KR and EU versions have the same inventory sales values, but me having gold pack here or premium in korea should be the same right? its not, and its literally unplayable
    • confusion was to whether or not their premium indeed boosted item sell, and it did. Now does GF intend to really match the Korean version with giving also that boost to GP since it's function overall is the same. Would be good for us already with GP, but it still sucks really bad for new players/returning.
    • Wolx wrote:

confusion was to whether or not their premium indeed boosted item sell, and it did. Now does GF intend to really match the Korean version with giving also that boost to GP since it's function overall is the same. Would be good for us already with GP, but it still sucks really bad for new players/returning.
      so maybe you had to change first GP, and then touch the kina lol
      1 GP buy $ is not a problem for the comfort of yourself
    • Rinnie wrote:

the way you chimed in seemed like you were trying to prove that KR and EU versions have the same inventory sales values, but me having gold pack here or premium in korea should be the same right? its not, and its literally unplayable
      no. they should not. default settings should be the same and they are.
      GP and the korean premium have nothing in common.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

GP and the korean premium have nothing in common.
      the korean premium is clearly made so the game is conceived as f2p while staying p2p, just like the european gold pack does for us, i feel like its very similar in what its meant to do and how it functions.
      do you disagree that its unplayable without being able to self sustain potions and food etc on kinah shop?
    • Kelekelio wrote:

Rinnie wrote:

no. they should not. default settings should be the same and they are.GP and the korean premium have nothing in common.
      koreans have the premium to compensate for the kinah being super low. its the same model as gameforges with their gold packs. they want to be like korea, then BE LIKE KOREA and add the increase kinah from having a goldpack active. this is unplayable levels of kinah gain.
    • Hekigan wrote:

Kelekelio wrote:

Rinnie wrote:

no. they should not. default settings should be the same and they are.GP and the korean premium have nothing in common.
      koreans have the premium to compensate for the kinah being super low. its the same model as gameforges with their gold packs. they want to be like korea, then BE LIKE KOREA and add the increase kinah from having a goldpack active. this is unplayable levels of kinah gain.
      it's not in Gameforge's interest. they're always hiding behind NC when it comes to nerf and "fix bugs". next time they will tell us a fantastic story about why they can't increase kinah with active GP like in Kor.
    • well for me I'll just play the next 25ish days because I got myself a gold pack

then quit this game again and for good

anything gameforge touch in future will be a no no for me since I lived with their policy for almost 8 years and I know how they work and they always make things worse and tbh never even cared about community feedbacks it's just some type of a formula they follow which we can tell by now they just ignore and keep doing their milking business
    • Celes wrote:

but my intention was to remind us all, that yes "kinah sell bug" regardless of being seem as beneficial or helpful , is still considered a bug and as a bug will be fixed.
      if that was your intention you'd reverse the price of npc vendor and inventory vendor and not just lower the one in inventory...

"The aion you always wanted" yep sure there's some truth, i wanted to give it up for a long time but just couldnt.