Regarding special maintenance and contract drops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hekigan wrote:

Kelekelio wrote:

Rinnie wrote:

the way you chimed in seemed like you were trying to prove that KR and EU versions have the same inventory sales values, but me having gold pack here or premium in korea should be the same right? its not, and its literally unplayable
      no. they should not. default settings should be the same and they are.GP and the korean premium have nothing in common.
      koreans have the premium to compensate for the kinah being super low. its the same model as gameforges with their gold packs. they want to be like korea, then BE LIKE KOREA and add the increase kinah from having a goldpack active. this is unplayable levels of kinah gain.
      10% more kinah gain behind a pay wall (that can’t be purchased from the broker) will suddenly make the game playable?
      B.... get a grip.

Also, if you want everything Korea has, you should not complain about the transformations from now on. This thing works exactly how it should. Minus the recent addition of instance drop. That definitely should be removed. We don’t want GF customs after all.
    • There is one more thing that has been mentioned by many others already but I would like to point it out one more time @Celes

Every F2P did indirectly pay money into the cash shop. By buying off gold packs from your customers, they also paid money into GF by using their freetime and gathering the kinah. The debate with the kinah right now has a huge impact on GFs income. A customer who, buys off GPs and sells them ingame, has to either lower the price of his GPs or just dont buy them at all. And this is my point of view for GFs finance department. This game doesnt only live cause of your occasional buyers or whales.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

Hekigan wrote:

Kelekelio wrote:

Rinnie wrote:

the way you chimed in seemed like you were trying to prove that KR and EU versions have the same inventory sales values, but me having gold pack here or premium in korea should be the same right? its not, and its literally unplayable
      no. they should not. default settings should be the same and they are.GP and the korean premium have nothing in common.
      koreans have the premium to compensate for the kinah being super low. its the same model as gameforges with their gold packs. they want to be like korea, then BE LIKE KOREA and add the increase kinah from having a goldpack active. this is unplayable levels of kinah gain.
      10% more kinah gain behind a pay wall (that can’t be purchased from the broker) will suddenly make the game playable?B.... get a grip.

Also, if you want everything Korea has, you should not complain about the transformations from now on. This thing works exactly how it should. Minus the recent addition of instance drop. That definitely should be removed. We don’t want GF customs after all.
      they can take back their instanced contract drops, the issue is the kinah not the "change" for contracts.. nowhere have i ever complained about contracts so stop derailing the topic. if we had everything (and i do mean everything) like korea. this would be a much more enjoyable game. can u imagine the amount of events we missed and a much much cheaper cash shop.
    • Nice and fast hotfix, thx for that gameforge. Oh you wanna fix garden bonus so that kinah gaining is going to be more impossible? Thx very thouhtful of you.

You do realize that now if you wanna cover your expensen ingame you have to buy that kinah box thingy in shop EVERY SINGLE FKING DAY now? And it will be even way more once you start having legendary gear. With this pace your two new percious servers will be dead 10 times faster than the 4 new ones in 5.x. Srsly do you ever think what could happen before you do something like this? Why am i even asking....

So i played yesterday to see if it would be still possible to cover my expenses while doing big instances and pvp and no. It is not possible even for pve alone.
      Seeing my kinah vanish hour by hour without any chance to refill it really puts a smile on my face. The only thing you can do to play like before is to drasticly increase your open world farming without using consumables at all. And i am sorry i am not a zombie or a bot so i won't do that.
      I had more fun going to work than playing your game. I had more fun washing the dishes, vacuuming the house and taking out the fking trash than playing your game.

Thanks for nothing
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

anyone saw a contract drop from narakali/tower?

after 11 runs i got 0 drops
      4HT,4NARA not a single scroll today. Honestly i don't give a nyerk about contracts right now, what im concerned is that im running out of kinah and at this point i won't be able to even buy the weekly one for 12kk. I give GF 1 week to make it as it was or there will be another premade out.
    • Xappy wrote:

PapaSchultz wrote:

anyone saw a contract drop from narakali/tower?

after 11 runs i got 0 drops
      4HT,4NARA not a single scroll today. Honestly i don't give a nyerk about contracts right now, what im concerned is that im running out of kinah and at this point i won't be able to even buy the weekly one for 12kk. I give GF 1 week to make it as it was or there will be another premade out.
      Yup another problem...... 0 freaking promised scrolls for us and now we cant even make 12kk for weekly scrol from this funny shop...... so NICE