Regarding special maintenance and contract drops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enaris wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Did you ever open a daevanion skill box bought with gold ingots? Doesn't matter if it was before or after the legendary chests.
      Yes. Why does that matter? My duplicates are 2x 2 type of skill, so the skills acquiered from the box does not affect that.
      My theory (could be wrong because i pulled this out of my ...) is that the ultimate boxes (gold ingot) and legendary boxes (shugo) work in a different system from each other. Meaning something like:

1)
      -You get X skill from red box
      -After this, you can still get X skill from legendary box

2)
      -You get Y skill from legendary box
      -After this, you can still get Y skill from red box

3)
      -You get Z skill from red box
      -After this, you can still get Z skill from red box (everyone already knows this one though)

4)
      -You get P skill from legendary box
      -After this, you cannot get that same P skill from a legendary box

Hopefuly this makes sense.
    • Wixi wrote:

Parra wrote:

Enaris wrote:

Doing HT and Nara yesterday on 2 characters found total 5 shugos and 4 had chest. You were just unlucky this week. Sometimes it takes too many runs for that bugger to appear.
      Did you got 2x chest drop on same character in Narra? if this is so can you tell us if you get that shugo often, it drops the same skill too everytime you get it? same as the smuggler in GOK?
      I have got 5 Daevanion skills already.

1) From Garden.
      2) From Naracali.
      3) From a golden ignot chest.
      4) From Naracali.
      5) From Asunatal Dredgion.

All differents. I would fairly say you wont ever get same skill by a shugo unless you have them all. And ive seen 3 Shugos drops i didnt won the roll, not that bad as people say, RNG still.
      lel u just lucky, gimme some luck, i still have just garden one on my cler xD

あなたは何も知らない
    • Alibi wrote:

Enaris wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Did you ever open a daevanion skill box bought with gold ingots? Doesn't matter if it was before or after the legendary chests.
      Yes. Why does that matter? My duplicates are 2x 2 type of skill, so the skills acquiered from the box does not affect that.
      My theory (could be wrong because i pulled this out of my ...) is that the ultimate boxes (gold ingot) and legendary boxes (shugo) work in a different system from each other. Meaning something like:
      1)
      -You get X skill from red box
      -After this, you can still get X skill from legendary box

2)
      -You get Y skill from legendary box
      -After this, you can still get Y skill from red box

3)
      -You get Z skill from red box
      -After this, you can still get Z skill from red box (everyone already knows this one though)

4)
      -You get P skill from legendary box
      -After this, you cannot get that same P skill from a legendary box

Hopefuly this makes sense.
      Both the shugo chest and the chest from the goldsand shop have the same contents According to aion powerbook too. Only the method of acquiring is different.

Of course the chests will not take into account what skill you already have. Point 4 is definitely wrong.

Edit: the 4 duplicates I have, 2x 2 skills, are from legendary chests from shugo.
    • Enaris wrote:

Doing HT and Nara yesterday on 2 characters found total 5 shugos and 4 had chest. You were just unlucky this week. Sometimes it takes too many runs for that bugger to appear.
      Did my first few runs of Nara this week (total of 5; one before Sunday Maintenance, and 4 after that).
      Not a single Shugo or Contract. Not to mention, i even forgot about the possibility of those dropping in there.

Noctis wrote:

me and my static pve grp had 7 till now, and we do pretty much every instance.

however those contracts are pointless when u get a white form every time.

out of 25 form contracts i opened, i got 3 greens, 22 whites. gonna stop wasting kinah on gold shop ones from now on, no point. better wait for desert fox in cash shop box xD
      Atleast, u can fuse those whites and greens to try your luck at getting higher grade Transform.

Wixi wrote:

I have got 5 Daevanion skills already.
      Got only Ancient's on EU (on my Templar) yet, and no Legendary.

Funnily, my first Daevanion Skills drop on NA was a Legendary from GoK.
    • Enaris wrote:

Both the shugo chest and the chest from the goldsand shop have the same contents According to aion powerbook too. Only the method of acquiring is different.
      Of course the chests will not take into account what skill you already have. Point 4 is definitely wrong.

Edit: the 4 duplicates I have, 2x 2 skills, are from legendary chests from shugo.

Ah i see, guess my theory was wrong then, my bad. Thanks for replying though, it's always good to know how things work.
    • BTW, Today I was doing HT (via server-wide) and boss droped "Sita Contract Transformation". Bug? or luck with porbablity = 0.000000000000000001%?

Edit. Some of u might not belive me but im saying true :P. Didnt take ss of it ;d

Edit : It could be a minion sita contract. Sorry for fale info.
      Thank U, next.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Psycho ().

• Psycho wrote:

BTW, Today I was doing HT (via server-wide) and boss droped "Sita Contract Transformation". Bug? or luck with porbablity = 0.000000000000000001%?

Edit. Some of u might not belive me but im saying true :P. Didnt take ss of it ;d
      No it's just as rare or even more rare than the transformation box thingy.