Regarding special maintenance and contract drops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Regarding special maintenance and contract drops

Just two things, moving on the right direction but not fast enough.

The idea is good but the implementation fails.
      Please consider adding it to Gok as well and also drop one for each person.

Adding a single drop per instance means that if u do narakali and HT only per week, aka 8 contract drops for 6 people, getting 1 or 2 contract per week won't solve anything as u require like hundreds to get something good out of it
    • Lahire wrote:

Adding a single drop per instance means that if u do narakali and HT only per week, aka 8 contract drops for 6 people, getting 1 or 2 contract per week won't solve anything as u require like hundreds to get something good out of it
      I totally agree with you. I started playing few days ago and ofc it takes time to get gear to even attend those dungeons and i don't wanna ruin someones run just because i heard i can get a contract from that instance so please GF if you read this, put those contracts in Garden of knowledge with less drop rate than HT, NARA and others. Thank you
    • Nice way to screw the players. No fix for Luna (cause it might give some mats we want) but :
      Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor
      like is easy to make money now, even selling stuff on private vendor is not that much tbh
      example : a gold feather is 1kk at private vendor, 200k at normal NPC....are you kidding me?

Once more, gj Gameforge

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hjarta ().

• Arcano wrote:

and if the contract has a 100% drop rate

NoaimDeyla wrote:

@Galeas can you please clarify whether or not the contract will be lootable for every party member or people will have to roll?

I read the announcement again, first time me I thought it was 100% drop, now after reading again it says a chance to drop...

Fail implementation for not making it lootable by the entire party and not a 100% drop... You could have pick one of the 2 implementations at least
    • This is like asking a dehydrated person to hike through desert to find water.

No sorry, most people won't try farm anything in that speed. Every time i see my self moving like a turtle, i only wanna throw up and press logout.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • we will make these contracts* available in new places (such as Prometun's Workshop, Narakkalli, Holy Tower and Makarna of Bitterness.) in order to improve your gaming experience on Aion.

Sadly this wont improve all players experience. Ppl are greedy, they want gg, op premade groups, most of casual players are not accepted.
      Yes, they can make a casual group, but without proper knowledge, and communication, cuz most of the players never use chat programs, how many will kill the last boss is those instances?
    • Xappy wrote:

Lahire wrote:

I totally agree with you. I started playing few days ago and ofc it takes time to get gear to even attend those dungeons and i don't wanna ruin someones run just because i heard i can get a contract from that instance so please GF if you read this, put those contracts in Garden of knowledge with less drop rate than HT, NARA and others. Thank you
      That's a bit greedy considering they've only just offered to do that and there will be more other options on the way. But even I suck at rolls, lost out on 7 legendary armour pieces yesterday. (1 of which was stolen by someone cross server who couldn't even wear it) but that's the risk.

It should be 100% drop, not chance. it's not like there exists the ability to farm those instances constantly.

Will the Special maintenance affect instance resets? If it doesn't that means no instance runs on wednesday after the regular reset. otherwise can do instances and have them reset again after the special maintenance.
    • @Galeas I just don't understand how this was the decision on how to make the contracts more "available". Wasn't a big part of 6.x to attract new and returning players? Please tell us; how does THIS solution support new or returning players in any way? You have literally taken away a base part of the game (attack/cast/running speed) and first of all put it behind a paywall, and now your solution is putting them into the top dungeons and make 6-12 people roll for 1 drop?

Really, please explain how you (Gameforge) justify this.
    • Livo wrote:

Celes wrote:

• Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor

Does it mean that we are going to sell item via inventory for the same amount of Kinah as in normal vendor? If yes, RIP new players.
      kinah.png
      Reading the official message - Yes ... it means exactly that ... "Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor"
      The key word here is MORE ... They think that we have ECONOMY ... no we have not... and these Kinah which gives the normal vendor are extremely low ...
      If they do this - then not only RIP new players ... but there will be mass leave ...
    • Happy wrote:

I would like to know that, too.

I think they might just flip the values, so that the NPC sells for what our inventory is selling now.

If the value doesn't get flipped, but nerfed to the same. Well, we all know what comes after that :D
      knowing GF you know what's gonna happen xD