Greedy Community(QQ thread)

• Discussion
  • Asmo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You should do what we implemented on Deyla right from the start when we realised that everyone will just roll on weapon.

Loot is set to leader. Leader takes weapon. The class for the weapon rolls in its alliance. All the rolls are compared and weapon is traded to the winner. The rest of the loot is first person to open corpse next.
  • Keymaker wrote:

You should do what we implemented on Deyla right from the start when we realised that everyone will just roll on weapon.

Loot is set to leader. Leader takes weapon. The class for the weapon rolls in its alliance. All the rolls are compared and weapon is traded to the winner. The rest of the loot is first person to open corpse next.
    if we get it from Asmos ^
  • Just Too Tanky made 2 or 3 alliances for Shugoking. And Just Too tanky was giving gold pack at each new player. And by the way I have a magic class and I help other magic friends from other legions even if I'm from Just Too Tanky to get magic legendary accessories in narakkalli. And I made many instances with Just Too Tanky ppl and they didn't roll at piece which isn't their class. Maybe they was new players because we are inviting new players in our legion and help them with tips and gold pack. And if we make instances with alts, we will pass items even if it's for our classes because mains are important than alts. Osmanli invite in legion only people who was got tips and helped by other legions. Even if I can do narakkalli and holy tower in 4 people with my main, even if I have almost full legendary pvp items with my main, I will not leave from legion because they helped me alot and they are helping alot new players and they aren't selfish and they aren't think that they are very important than other people as people from Osmanli legion.