Greedy Community(QQ thread)

  • Discussion
  • Asmo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Greedy Community(QQ thread)

    Hello Asmos, Antri. :thumbdown: Buuuu

    :dislike:

    I've noticed the "big legions" or the ones who think they are better than everyone else only kills bosses with their legion, 10ppls allis ect.
    Like the Shugo Boss, and other bosses around.

    They don't even consider invite other players to their 13 man alli, not even with shouting or asking nice they refuse to invite you, even if the boss has 90% health.
    I mean, when do Asmo side become so greedy and selfish? <X

    Greedy legions, greedy leaders, greedy people are running Antri as they want, they only care for themselves and their "friends". :thumbdown:
    They don't let new players OR players that is join their alli to get some loot, OR join for instances or anything. Unless they "know" you. Really? Know you? Give me a break you Greedy people!

    And for the love of god, don't comment that this is not the case, because it it, don't even hide the truth about this.
    This GREEDY community are becoming a problem for new/''unknown'' players!


    STOP THIS GREEDY BEHAVIOR! IT'S EMBARRASSING, NO WONDER PEOPLE LEAVE THE SERVER.


    :dislike:
    --------------
    :like:


    In all of this, I've met some wonderful people, non-greedy/non-selfish players.
    They are including and amazing, too bad these people are players from other servers who doesn't play normal at Antri.

    :slove:

    <3 <3
    :dislike:
  • Sounds like you are talking about OSMANLI.


    Although I understand Sonosmanli and co wants to feel big now, since they were considered during Perento days as "Lower class" players who didn know English or were actually that good.
    But due to now they increased in numbers because of merges, they slowly climbed up the ladder while other "big shots, big legions" stopping playing either on this server or leaving the game.


    Dont worry, if you look many servers in history:
    Usually these who act big and selfish are the ones that break down fastest and will cause dislike by fellow faction players. They will just cause issues and problems to themself overtime.


    This sort of legions / players are just following the steps of other similiar cases and will sooner or later fall off the ladder. When they hit the ground, they either quit or crawl back into their cave hoping to get a slice of cake someday.


    Every new patch / map had these sort of players and for some reason none of them lasted actually that long with the behaviour. Especially if there rises "rival" legions that will take it away from them.

    Of course this will turn into a Faction drama eventually.

    It happened so ( a lot ) many times before, so I guess will happen again.
    :cookieshugo:

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Murskaaja ().

  • Hello all, many players knowing this we re trying help many ppl around ..previous patch , we helped many randoms ppl for they can take their items from world bosses , tia eye event time: altough many player who out of my legion told me dont inv everyone lets kill sunayaka with 2-3 allies I invited all ppl and even I made those leauges and lead for 2 weeks I couldnt take any item from sunayaka .... in previous patch , there was a auto ally system , even many ppl was afk we never gone afk ... but now sytem changed who is working more this allies taking fortress .. and we re trying do good things with my friends , idc we re taking fortress or not we re enjoying with my all legion friends together we re trying do somethings together...... And taking fortress reward is only 1 npc which u can buy ur enc items from it with leigon coin , if anyone has legion coin and wanna buy his items from frotress npc , we ll be happy for helping them , our gates always open for those peoples who need our help : they can whisper me and they can join our legion for useing this npc ... And another important thing for me : Idk maybe u can think taking fortress giving them big feeling and ego ... really I managed many things in my real life as engineer , and taking fortress making us only happy cuz doing something with my friends together with team playing , this is our rewards from fortress : doing something together we dont care we take forts or cant thanks .............and Dear Murskaaja I m wondering ur char nick in game if u can tell u can make me happy...
    :dislike:
  • And about world boss : I made leauge for last world boss monday, I invited all ally who wanted from me inv leauge ... all ok till now , right ? drop was orb... I linked orb to leauge and I told only for sorcs and sms and who rolled in first Raycia from infinity legion glad and other many random classes ... how I can trust them again they ll try ninja or not ? and after our waiting 3 hours if this guy would take item do u think he ll give us back? all antri server knowing Raycia he did cheat on pvp event time and took rewards with cheat in 1 week do u think he ll care to other things honestly ? Really world bosses big problem now u re waiting some hours after spawn many random ppl seeing this boss map and coming near boss and add pls...in antri server first drop was polearm and 1 bard got it and monday drop was orb Raycia and other some random classes rolled and tried ninja it so after those behaviours how u can trust those no honest ninja randoms ?? Idk friends , we invited everyone till now if we ll start dont inv who we dont know ppl this is not lghtining me or otherone fault or not about we re thinking we re greedy , only those ninja randoms fault and they ve no title on them as ninja u re seeing after ur item gone..... thanks
    :dislike:
  • Murskaaja wrote:

    Sounds like you are talking about OSMANLI.


    Although I understand Sonosmanli and co wants to feel big now, since they were considered during Perento days as "Lower class" players who didn know English or were actually that good.
    But due to now they increased in numbers because of merges, they slowly climbed up the ladder while other "big shots, big legions" stopping playing either on this server or leaving the game.


    Dont worry, if you look many servers in history:
    Usually these who act big and selfish are the ones that break down fastest and will cause dislike by fellow faction players. They will just cause issues and problems to themself overtime.


    This sort of legions / players are just following the steps of other similiar cases and will sooner or later fall off the ladder. When they hit the ground, they either quit or crawl back into their cave hoping to get a slice of cake someday.


    Every new patch / map had these sort of players and for some reason none of them lasted actually that long with the behaviour. Especially if there rises "rival" legions that will take it away from them.

    Of course this will turn into a Faction drama eventually.

    It happened so ( a lot ) many times before, so I guess will happen again.
    I'm talking about every "big" legion, not only them.

    And you are correct on everything else.
    :dislike:
  • If the game let them do that , dont blame the players for doing it,blame the game. It sounds harsh but its the truth.I see from ur profile u say that u play aion since beta , perento etc. I find it hard to believe that u havent realized how toxic Aion community can be and how many Elitists are out there.Also we are not that big of a community thats why "knowns" and "randoms" exist , aswell as drama. My advice ? Dont depend on other people , do ur own thing and be friendly to everyone that isn't a douche. It might take u longer by urself , but the things u will accomplish will be results of ur own effort alone. Its an mmorpg in the end ,u gotta interact somehow with people around u , and that interaction might result in great things. About the big legions , u either join them (which in ur case u cant because there is a language barrier) , or u dedicate to urself to became a good player enough to be respected as a decent player.
  • SONOSMANLI wrote:

    And about world boss : I made leauge for last world boss monday, I invited all ally who wanted from me inv leauge ... all ok till now , right ? drop was orb... I linked orb to leauge and I told only for sorcs and sms and who rolled in first Raycia from infinity legion glad and other many random classes ... how I can trust them again they ll try ninja or not ? and after our waiting 3 hours if this guy would take item do u think he ll give us back? all antri server knowing Raycia he did cheat on pvp event time and took rewards with cheat in 1 week do u think he ll care to other things honestly ? Really world bosses big problem now u re waiting some hours after spawn many random ppl seeing this boss map and coming near boss and add pls...in antri server first drop was polearm and 1 bard got it and monday drop was orb Raycia and other some random classes rolled and tried ninja it so after those behaviours how u can trust those no honest ninja randoms ?? Idk friends , we invited everyone till now if we ll start dont inv who we dont know ppl this is not lghtining me or otherone fault or not about we re thinking we re greedy , only those ninja randoms fault and they ve no title on them as ninja u re seeing after ur item gone..... thanks
    I Also agree on that. Like i wrote; Some players/legions are Greedy and selfish.
    And i would like you know that im not talking about just you, but yeah, when i was shouting at the Shugo Boss the other day ur legion just stood there like nothing. It's sad too see same race, same players you help in siege deny you like that.
    :dislike:
  • Hizamaruu wrote:

    If the game let them do that , dont blame the players for doing it,blame the game. It sounds harsh but its the truth.I see from ur profile u say that u play aion since beta , perento etc. I find it hard to believe that u havent realized how toxic Aion community can be and how many Elitists are out there.Also we are not that big of a community thats why "knowns" and "randoms" exist , aswell as drama. My advice ? Dont depend on other people , do ur own thing and be friendly to everyone that isn't a douche. It might take u longer by urself , but the things u will accomplish will be results of ur own effort alone. Its an mmorpg in the end ,u gotta interact somehow with people around u , and that interaction might result in great things. About the big legions , u either join them (which in ur case u cant because there is a language barrier) , or u dedicate to urself to became a good player enough to be respected as a decent player.
    Just too Tanky - 2 allies Vs 1 another alli at shugo boss today - SAME FACTION, SAME GOAL - no league.
    You can't really blame the game for that mate, that is just ignorance talking.

    I never said i wasn't part of stuff. ;) I'm just tired of the greedy players, legions on this server. :P
    :dislike:
  • Old days is back, same story like Sunayaka Boss in tia eye.

    Shugo boss not gives items for all. If ur legion or ally is good, why share items with afk ppl enchstones or other drops.. Why ppl make legion and party in game, mean must be a reason for making legion or ally party etc.
    There is have roll system and ppl dont wanna share boss drops with crap players. It's normal??? Normal for me idk ur idea. This is my opinion.
  • testtestlab wrote:

    I don't get why in 2018 we have a rolling issue. Is it that hard for NCSOFT to only allow 'classes that can actually use the item' roll?

    They don't bother cos in Korea player base respect each other (different world down there). Maybe something we can request @Galeas if people ask for it ?
    Seems like it.
    They can't figure out how to do that, but i bet it's something they don't care about.

    Yeah, i've played a bit on the Korean server, and holy damn. The respect for classroll are insane - you will be thrown out of a legion, and marked for idiot player(never inv to instances ect).
    I was shocked how they treat people with no respect.

    But EU, Antri: Asmo Vs Asmo :cursing: - who can kill the bosses first.
    Pathetic, ruins the game, ruins the "fun" of the game, ruins a nice game - Greed and Selfish legions/players. :dislike:
    :dislike:
  • On EU a lot of people are douche bags.

    Some kill 6 man group world bosses even when they could be a full alliance just for the crafting materials. I consider that even more selfish?
    :cookieshugo:
  • Osmanli and other legions was greedy from the beginning. Just Too Tanky requested them to get in their alliance for bygone bosses, but those legions was very greedy, only those legions did bygone bosses and those legions didn't get Just Too Tanky legion. And when Just Too Tanky legion came with their alliance and took their bygone bosses, they said that Just Too Tanky are greedy, first look at yourself and after you can talk. Why don't Osmanli legion get other ppl from other legions for Anomos? Anomos is dropping ultimate extend pve weapon. And shugoking dropped legendary pve and pvp stones. Why only Osmanli legion are keeping lakrum fortress since 6.2 released and after that they request gg ppl in lfg. Where other ppl must get many legendary pvp stones as Osmanli legion members are getting from fortress? Members from that legion who conquered lakrum fortress can get pvp legendary stones from fortress. It's like thieves are calling thieves other ppl nice joke.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Cassiopeea ().

  • Cassiopeea wrote:

    Osmanli and other legions was greedy from the beginning. Just Too Tanky requested them to get in their alliance for bygone bosses, but those legions was very greedy, only those legions did bygone bosses and those legions didn't get Just Too Tanky legion. And when Just Too Tanky legion came with their alliance and took their bygone bosses, they said that Just Too Tanky are greedy, first look at yourself and after you can talk. Why don't Osmanli legion get other ppl from other legions for Anomos? Anomos is dropping ultimate extend pve weapon. And shugoking dropped legendary pve and pvp stones. Why only Osmanli legion are keeping lakrum fortress since 6.2 released and after that they request gg ppl in lfg. Where other ppl must get many legendary pvp stones as Osmanli legion members are getting from fortress? Members from that legion who conquered lakrum fortress can get pvp legendary stones from fortress. It's like thieves are calling thieves other ppl nice joke.
    1) Everyone are getting 2 legend stones from def/taking fortress in lakrum or divine! Don't be an ignorant on the matter!
    2) Anomos weapons are useless unless you want extended weapon in PVE - Why Osmanli don't invite randoms? Because Randoms roll on weapons they don't need, SM rolled on GS. Thats why! And Osmanli have good DPS on the boss. ;)
    3) Anomo drops Ulti kebrums and 10 bags of gold cubes and 1 minion(a) - most of the leauge dont care about weapon, only the mats for craft. - why don't youjoin instead of crying on LFG?
    4) Shugoking - Just too Tanky was making 1 alli with 5-6 spots- they never invited anyone. While poeple was shouting for invite.

    Osmanli was ever "big" legion, untill now! People are just careful who they invite, play with because there are many greedy and selfish players who ninja rolls on items.

    Example: I'm a legion member of Osmanli. Monday i got invited to Nara for a run, they all was from Just too Tanky legion so.
    When we was done with last boss the weapoin i use dropped, i was the only class fit to use it! But every grp member rolled the weapon - you want to know what greed is?
    You have no idea what that is, you never been outrolled because you are in a amazing Legion with wonderful people! So next time i'm with Just too anky legion members, I'll roll for what i can use, im not like them anyways. So don't come here and talk about greed, you have no idea!