One thing i don't get with all the complaints

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• roflatgf wrote:

With 5.6 update and all nerfs and bad decisions by GameForge and ontop with purely P2W events, GF made my entire legion leave the game. It was one of the most active legions till 5.3 ... Some quite with 5.3 , but then entire legion disappear ... All of them waited 6.2 to come back ... and left again after first week after update ... The p2w model can be seen again with stronger version. The pleasure of playing disappear super fast... Do you all remember the rage in forum when they nerfed Luna and ToC... Now there is no one left to complain because people are leaving in waves now... :(

Many of my friends left also. I been considering to quit several times, if nothing changes here is a possibility that it will happen.

Infact currently for me: My biggest frustration is failing over 300 enchantment stones and still have +10 weapon. It does not matter if I use legendary or ancient stones. Infact I been keeping track: The Legendary stones broke more times than Ancient stones after +10.

Legendary stones only made a difference making it to +8, after that it does not to seem matter which one of the stones were used.

The only times I got +14 was actually with ancient stones. Legendary stones failed already at +12.

I had it now 3x times +14 but everytime failed last stone.

Otherwise it keeps popping to +11-13 constantly and failing.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Buburuza wrote:

Selling items via inventory wasn't a bug, I checked on RU also and I was took it more money on inventory than NPC. (version Aion 6.2 also)

Just GameForge wants to nerf it, they like to do that on everything.

Sooner or later it will appear Kinah bundles via cash shop (what a surprise!)
      ineteresting. first GF should check if its correct or no. and what they will do? xD just nerf money at inventory shop? or they will swap so we will get at npc same money after we sold items like now through inventory shop? I hope they won't ruin anything again.
    • I got around 10 fails with legendary stones trying to further enchant a +12 weapon.
      The success rate should be 48%, according to the enchantment rates table.
      Failing 10 times in a row something with almost 50% success rate, mathematically speaking, is improbable.
      So gameforge can deny it all they want. They tampered with the rates and they nerfed enchantment stones drop rates or they haven't implemented enough sources to acquire them.
      Either way, they want us to use the cash shop.
    • I ran the maths, even if the numbers were still the same of korea it gets out of hand in terms of enchant used.
      I tried 2 enchanting simulations for ancient gear: yellow to +12, followed by purple to +15 and yellow to +13 followed by purple. I could not include the 10% crit rate as it would get too complicated. The results were the following:
      In the first case, you'd use 231 yellow stones and 27 purples. In the second one, 593 yellows and 9 purples. This is just for 1 item, of the lowest tier.
    • Buburuza wrote:

Selling items via inventory wasn't a bug, I checked on RU also and I was took it more money on inventory than NPC. (version Aion 6.2 also)

that could also be a bug on their server. plenty of bugs around this game and all regions have.
      i remember from past patch notes that inventory shop was supposed to always give less than npc and i don't remember any patch saying it should give more. of course there is also the possibility of inventory shop being reversed with the npc shop. regardless of being a bug or not it's bad to compare with ru imo as they have quite a modified game. we should compare it with korea for a more clear image not with ru. gf didn't nerf kinah till now, why start now and for what reason?
    • failboat wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

that could also be a bug on their server. plenty of bugs around this game and all regions have.i remember from past patch notes that inventory shop was supposed to always give less than npc and i don't remember any patch saying it should give more. of course there is also the possibility of inventory shop being reversed with the npc shop. regardless of being a bug or not it's bad to compare with ru imo as they have quite a modified game. we should compare it with korea for a more clear image not with ru. gf didn't nerf kinah till now, why start now and for what reason?
      contracts. simple as that. its the biggest money maker in the game right now.
    • Yea, stop complaining. NA is complaining, that they are getting 5 serums/apes per solo instance in their "End of the World" event and CM's telling its intended and has to be generous event for players.
      What a night and day difference, will have to check the pings and if its under 150 ms with exitlag or battleping, welcome NA.
    • NA screwed their players for years with cash shop and events. i know as i played there. whenever there was a power up event all they did was sell apes and serum through the shop. they didn't have that extra loot in the instances or hero trials or vova coins or extra entraces as we have with gold pack. it's about time they do one right event because the players count there is very low on both servers.
    • failboat wrote:

NA screwed their players for years with cash shop and events. i know as i played there. whenever there was a power up event all they did was sell apes and serum through the shop. they didn't have that extra loot in the instances or hero trials or vova coins or extra entraces as we have with gold pack. it's about time they do one right event because the players count there is very low on both servers.
      And you wanna tell me GF is any different? :D
    • No contracts, impossbile to encahnt and upgrade new gear for new players. Max 1 month and servers will be half their population now, all new players will quit or they already quited.

Gameforge again messed up, whales and old palyers get all, new palyers 0.

Prepare on merges, casue new palyers quiting with speed of light.
    • MrSlacks wrote:

No contracts, impossbile to encahnt and upgrade new gear for new players. Max 1 month and servers will be half their population now, all new players will quit or they already quited.

Gameforge again messed up, whales and old palyers get all, new palyers 0.

Prepare on merges, casue new palyers quiting with speed of light.
      Only whales ... old players (casual f2p players) got nothing ...
      My server is already half populated compared with first week of 6.2...
    • xSaidou wrote:

Yea, stop complaining. NA is complaining, that they are getting 5 serums/apes per solo instance in their "End of the World" event and CM's telling its intended and has to be generous event for players.
      What a night and day difference, will have to check the pings and if its under 150 ms with exitlag or battleping, welcome NA.
      I tried this event today on my NA accounts......got extended suna weapon box, caeus gear box and master harvester wings xD