One thing i don't get with all the complaints

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Hjarta wrote:

      xSaidou wrote:

      Yea, stop complaining. NA is complaining, that they are getting 5 serums/apes per solo instance in their "End of the World" event and CM's telling its intended and has to be generous event for players.
      What a night and day difference, will have to check the pings and if its under 150 ms with exitlag or battleping, welcome NA.
      I tried this event today on my NA accounts......got extended suna weapon box, caeus gear box and master harvester wings xD
      after all NA is maintained by NCWest , not by GreedyForge
    • roflatgf and? ncwest is just as greedy and careless. see the amount of people that protested this year and unsubscribed from the prestige after 4 uninterrupted years. it's a game designed by ncsoft don't be fooled thinking it's a great game but murdered by gf.
    • failboat wrote:

      roflatgf and? ncwest is just as greedy and careless. see the amount of people that protested this year and unsubscribed from the prestige after 4 uninterrupted years. it's a game designed by ncsoft don't be fooled thinking it's a great game but murdered by gf.
      I am playing this since its start in september 2009-th. And YES it was a great game wile it was under subscription model ... 12 euro/month.
      The game died after this wrongly named free to play model ... Have you ever asked yourself why the good games are still under subscription model?
    • roflatgf wrote:

      failboat wrote:

      roflatgf and? ncwest is just as greedy and careless. see the amount of people that protested this year and unsubscribed from the prestige after 4 uninterrupted years. it's a game designed by ncsoft don't be fooled thinking it's a great game but murdered by gf.
      I am playing this since its start in september 2009-th. And YES it was a great game wile it was under subscription model ... 12 euro/month.The game died after this wrongly named free to play model ... Have you ever asked yourself why the good games are still under subscription model?
      with that i can agree. the game was great when it was p2p and under ncwest. but then the game went f2p in both regions and people here now compare gf f2p with the times of ncwest p2p. but in the same time ncwest f2p went just as bad with stupid p2w but with more bots and spam. now even the bots started quitting NA and the population is very low. reason i slowly quit there and started playing actively here. lower ping and timezones is just a bonus. but this 6.x is making me reconsider ever playing this game again, regardless of region.
    • failboat wrote:

      with that i can agree. the game was great when it was p2p and under ncwest. but then the game went f2p in both regions and people here now compare gf f2p with the times of ncwest p2p. but in the same time ncwest f2p went just as bad with stupid p2w but with more bots and spam. now even the bots started quitting NA and the population is very low. reason i slowly quit there and started playing actively here. lower ping and timezones is just a bonus. but this 6.x is making me reconsider ever playing this game again, regardless of region.
      Agree with most of the things. I have only one feeling different. In my opinion the game stated slowly die when the developers of Aion And Tera left the NCSoft and moved to Blizzard.
      I thing that with them also all good program directors left ... Isn't suspicious for you how in all patches after Katalam there is almost no new developed things ... just modified old ones ...
    • if you check korea games over the years it's mostly the games developed there taking this path with cash shop replacing real content. it's a trend among many companies. there are popular korean games out there, not developed by ncsoft, that are worse when it comes to p2w. it's a stupid trend and this is why koreans complained about aion being like a mobile game now. not a concidence ncsoft are focusing on mobile games for now. btw the developers that left were from the lineage 3 team and they made tera from the project they stole.
    • I don't care that It used to be hard to get atk/cast speed gear 7 years ago (And It actually wasn't nearly as hard as now). We are 7 years LATER. We are used to having normal speed. And then you take it away and game feels slowmotion. The gameplay was better before and It's worse now, and all is locked behind a paywall or months of farming. That or you use pots that hide your appereance... IN AN MMORPG that actually has awesome armor design... literally the dumbest idea in the universe :D