One thing i don't get with all the complaints

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One thing i don't get with all the complaints

Guys, i think we all need to calm down a bit regarding the transformation thingies and look at the FULL picture, not just the moment we have right now (what everyone does...)

In early Aion days, like only a few people had speed on weapons took a while until it was a common thing, it also took a while until scrolls where a common thing.
      Leave alone things like candies added later.

This is supposed to be some new start and you guys complain about not getting the BEST stuff ingame straight from the beginning and easy?
      Its easy to get Green and with some luck Ancient transformations, having lets say a green super shugo and legendary crafted armor already brings you back
      to like 50% runspeed and 30% attack speed.

This stacks with all buffs, old candies (and even old items if you still have aspd/cspd gloves)

With legendary etc we'd end up having more speed and attackspeed compared to like ever. Many buffs will be useless then, Chanter etc are much less needed the more people
      have legendary transformations.

Over time more and more people will have better transformations it just takes time to get the good stuff.

Completely understand that people paying have a HUUUGE advantage and it should be better to get the scrolls ingame, for sure 100% agreed.
      But its really not as bad as some people on the boards might make you think.
    • [..] Developer can’t just mess with core stats of the game and put them in the item shop, that’s a no-go. [...]
      and thats what i don't get with what everyone's saying. They didn't. But people got so used to their good equipment with high
      stats that everyone forgot we had a time without all that stuff. Its like a bit backwards now but when time passed people have MORE
      than before....

People keep saying we lost all attackspeed and its only available from transformations. Which ist completely stupidly wrong.
      As i said at the end when people have geared up and got a bit lucky have ancient etc...we're at the same level as before
      if not better then before. (think its more ...didn't do the maths)

Yes peope who spend money have ancient (or maybe even legendary) a lot faster but...just to say that, friend of mine, whale,
      spend like 600€ on trans scrolls...ended up with 4 ancients. So people spending money don't necessarily have the good ones
      faster, they just have more chances to get them. Someone could open just one scroll and have legendary...could happen.
    • Ok since you stick to the past, in the past we could farm our speed boots ingame, craft them, drop them in labs or adma, same with attack and cast speed items. they were rare and it took a lot of time, but we had the stuff ingame, and not in the shop (there were only dyes and few skins in NCSoft shop, which didn’t give attack or run speed).

Now show me the particular instance / craft method to get my transformation contract ingame please.

That’s my whole point. And this lousy 10% drop chance for the whole group system they want to implement is just a cheap copy pasta of their “APES and Serums” solution after the Luna nerf. What a nice addon to the game.

I’m actually a huge aion fanboy and i’d never think i give up on this game. Well they won.
    • Happy wrote:

How do you know that they are not messing with core stats?

Do you have a copy of their contract with ncsoft?
      Thats easy, if i equip my old gear my chars attack as fast as before, run as fast and cast as fast...nothing changed here, Gladi is actually faster as attack speed cap was apparently lowered

Click wrote:

ow show me the particular instance / craft method to get my transformation contract ingame please.
      You can't yea thats true but you can still get drops / craft items with attackspeed etc just as before, nothing changed here, we still have all that stuff ingame just that people need to work again to get it, pretty much the only thing i can understand, old players need to work AGAIN to get good gear...thats sort of bad. However, transformations come on top of all that so its a benefit to have at the end but not necessarily a requirement. Right now, yea no speed...slow..feels bad man 100% agreed but time will come when we don't need to rely on transfos as much as we do right now.

Rym wrote:

So I'll just say that you're wrong, OP.
      Oh damn yea sorry, forgot that you can't discuss things normaly in a public MMO forum, how could i think different...thanks for reminding me. Give reasons or just :nothingtoseehere: :)
    • Noctis wrote:

No form contracts even in premium content, such as Luna or shugo gold. Only as direct cash shop buy.
      1000% agreed, they should have a lot higher rate for good transformations in the current rate you get them or increase the rate dramatically.
      Even having in mind what i said above, its still way to hard to get ancient, legendary is ok to be tough..its a huge benefit etc but ancient should be relatively easy to get.

Like out of 10 5 white, 3 green, 2 ancient would be an acceptable rate.
    • We miss:
      - 30% run speed from scroll (compensated with even white form, OK) + 22% from boots (are there new boots with run speed?)
      - 9% cast/attack speed from scroll and gloves (afaik u can’t get those stats on gloves anymore) -> already -18%

The only guaranteed Speed u get is weapon and the stat is random, you need Luna to change it (again cash shop).

Even tho it’s true that i can use my old boots and gloves from previous patch, i find it wrong. If I buy a new car and it runs slower than my old car (bad comparison i know) then i did something wrong.
    • Hitt wrote:

Its easy to get Green and with some luck Ancient transformations

Easy to get a green one??? I wasted so many kinah on contracts and only got 1 green so far, and it was the only green in the list i got (wyvern) that has no attack/cast speed at all.

Now i have few good pots left which i use them very carefully depend on situation. Without them i can crack my fingers between skill animations and with the tag "your target is too far away" perma on the screen. So spare me your crafting theories.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Click wrote:

(are there new boots with run speed?)
      The crafted legendary ones have 19% no idea if other items have more but i think so.

Click wrote:

- 9% cast/attack speed from scroll and gloves (afaik u can’t get those stats on gloves anymore) -> already -18%
      Yea at least the crafted stuff doesn't have anything on gloves, might exist but no idea about that.
      However, even the green shugo transformation has 9% Attack speed, everything after that is even more.

I see the transformations like a replacement system for the scrolls...like combining multiple scrolls and buffood into one convinient thing.
      Green ones are what we had before ancient and legendary give more than what we had before

Look at Ancient "Baa" just as an example, can't remember any way to get 30% speed and 20% cast speed on top of everything else in earlier versions.
    • Click wrote:

If I buy a new car and it runs slower than my old car (bad comparison i know) then i did something wrong
      haha yea bad comparision but in a way absolutely right in both ways, you want a fast car, you need to invest money, you'll never have a similar fast car compared to someone who spends more money. Thats just the world we live in....why should an online game be any different to real world economy....sadly..hate it but thats how things are :( :( :(
    • Hitt wrote:

Click wrote:

(are there new boots with run speed?)
      The crafted legendary ones have 19% no idea if other items have more but i think so.

Click wrote:

Yea at least the crafted stuff doesn't have anything on gloves, might exist but no idea about that.However, even the green shugo transformation has 9% Attack speed, everything after that is even more.

I see the transformations like a replacement system for the scrolls...like combining multiple scrolls and buffood into one convinient thing.
      Green ones are what we had before ancient and legendary give more than what we had before

Look at Ancient "Baa" just as an example, can't remember any way to get 30% speed and 20% cast speed on top of everything else in earlier versions.
      Say what??? 19% which one are those, because I only saw 12% on ultimate ones. On other hand some of green transforms doesnt have att speed not to mention that in 80% cases you get white. Not sure if we are playing the same game.
    • Completely forgot, if you still have old scrolls....they also stack on top of transformations :)

SneakyGerald wrote:

80% cases you get white
      Need to admit i spend a bit of money and purchased 30 contracts, out of those i have 8 greens now.
      Most of them came from fusion however, fusing 4 or more has a lot better results than just fusing 2 or 3.

SneakyGerald wrote:

Say what??? 19% which one are those
      Look at Ultimate Noble Rubrum Boots or Aerot.
    • Hitt wrote:

Its easy to get Green and with some luck Ancient transformations

Tell that to my 9 white transforms. I can't even imagine the luxury of having green/gold one. Not to mention you need atleast legendary form to be able to fully enjoy fast-paced melee classes.