Few suggestions that came to my mind...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Few suggestions that came to my mind...

Some of these suggestions could be already suggested, but:

- Genesis crystal gear requires Fragments to upgrade and to get these upgrades currently you need to extract items. (To extract you pretty much need to extract crafted legendary items, otherwise you are ingame 1 year without upgrading your gear, since ancient armor extracting gives way too little fragments.) So my suggestion is: Increasing the amount of Fragments you can get from extracting PvP armor or then implenting gaining fragments via quest in Dredgion, Runatorium and for example "Kill 10 asmo" pvp daily where reward could be 20x fragments per quest. This would increase sametime activity for instances and world pvp.

- Drops from bosses and special mobs - Lately the game is going back towards "1 loot per group" system like it was in old days. I feel developers are forgetting how much drama and ninja attempts this caused to a player community in the first place that they brought new system that everyone got individual loot boxes. So my suggestion is: We should bring more individual loot boxes to bosses, so factions would work more together and actually have a reason to work together and not have ninjas all around. This should be the same even for Gameforge event's. This "1 loot per group/alliance" system is not boosting moral of players.

- Mounts been difficult to get ingame, I don't mean 5 day mounts or anything like that, I am refering to Permanent mounts. Even if you get 5 day mounts and try to wait for the option that costs less than 5 Luna crystals, you still can fail crafting it and need to be without mount for days again. I consider the mount prices in Aion Store expensive and forced to buy via there. Ingame bought mounts like with legion coins are too slow. So my suggestion is: Bring more mounts ingame, like instances (even solo), Some kinda token option, events and in Legion coin option. I think when a legion reaches Rank 8, there should be a option to buy faster mount. This would also encourage people to do Legion tasks.

- Enchanting success rate. My suggestion is that you increase enchantment success rate quite a lot, since people spend hundreds of enchantment stones trying to make 1 weapon +15. The current from +0-10 is fine, but after that it's nearly impossible. (Some are lucky, some say it is easier for legendary items) But Ancient items it's like trying to climb over a tall building instead of going around.

- I think old armor/weapon items should be deactivated, since they give buffs and such that new players cannot receive. So my suggestion is to deactivate all old 5.8 armor / weapons / bracelets / feathers / wings / accessories. Since clearly they were meant to be unusable anyway with 6.2.

- Ancient pvp gear should be a little bit increased with pvp attack. My suggestion is, that pvp attack on ancient armor is increased, so people could do same kinda DPS like in old Katalam days could do with strife. It makes it a bit easier for players to defend and fight back. Currently many run with +10-15 ancient gear and still they hit like Weda's soft bunny toy. The defense can be left as it is, but pvp attack would be a necessarity to increase.

- Crafting could bring a big role in this game now - My suggestion is: That crafting should have more things like crafting food, potions, transformation scrolls, skins, even mounts. Special items could be obtainable from world bosses / instances (group and solo)

- Trading kinah been a bit nuisance since you can start a totally new character and own 100's millions on alt and they still can't switch kinah unless you make it via tradebroker - So my suggestion is make at least Kinah trading possible between account.

- Prices of everything - My suggestion is to look again at prices of everything ingame, like upgrading a cube (inventory) costs so much as 100 million at best cases, upgrading a minion costs 10 million and buying transformation scrolls costs 12.5 million. I don't see the point in these prices. They should be lowered in my opinion.

- Transformation apperances - My suggestion is that you could turn on/off the apperance of transform for free without using different / extra scrolls for this purpose. Although: If this option is not possible, at least sell those scrolls that does not use these cosplay/furry apperances for same price as normal scrolls in Gold and Sand shop.

- Kicking option in Cross-Server - My suggestion is: That you could kick players out from cross servers. There are way too many players that abuses the cross server option by not getting kicked. So they go afk and come to loot last boss.

- Fixing the "Water/air" elevators in Lakrum - The water fountain elevators need to be fixed in Lakrum, they lift players sometimes way too low that can resort to death.

- Fixing the lag on servers - Normally you dont notice the lag on servers, but when sieges happen for example, you can notice how going on same map on wind stream is all buggy and keeps throwing you "off map" all the time. Not to mention some players start teleporting all around while running side ways. This is not a FPS issue or even bandwith issue by client.

- Lakrum Kubinerk (Cube instance) / world bosses entrances - My suggestion is that these could spawn more often, same as world bosses.

- Events should be more personalized and made fun instead of a hassle - My suggestion is that events are made so that even "lesser geared" players can enjoy them. Spawning a mob that got 9 million hit points for a bad geared templar seems trolling. Also if someone opens 80 bags of event items and does not receive a item required for quest, I think drop rate is too low and is trolling the players. Spawning shugo's all over map that is not exactly worth "hunting" because they spawn slowly and rewards are nothing great is also trolling in my opinion.

- Trade brokers sale/rent prices should be lowered a bit down They seem a bit expensive when put items for sale.

- Siege bosses need more HP - Currently siege bosses got way too little HP and makes it too easy to kill them.

- Dredgion considered to be removed or actually fixed somehow that it is not only a "Rush fest". Currently there are only people rushing the bosses and minimal pvp happening. People keep constantly training each other (which in old days was considered punishable behaviour). My suggestion is to make dredgion harder or remove it totally if it can't do it's purpose, so I got few suggestion ideas:

1. The "Bosses" that drop enchantment stones spawns in a time limit, they are not up from beginning.
      2. The "Bosses" that drop enchantment stones spawns after killing x-amount of surkana (randomly, so you can't predict where to go first, this will increase pvp).
      3. The "Bosses" stand from beginning up, but to move forward from room to room, you need to destroy surkana. This counters rushing.
      4. Mobs throw "Slow down" debuffs, that cannot be removed.
      5. Instead of the boss dropping enchantment stones, they are made into quests instead on both sides (for example destroying surkanas). - Last boss drops for exaple enchantment stones or even a different item so there would still be reason to do last boss and therefore will have more pvp.

:cookieshugo:
    • Zorkas wrote:

I love your feedback. I totally agree on every single part but trust me no one from gameforce gives a...... It's a pay to win game you like it or not. I suggest you to change a game because there will be no change.
      Well, those Kaisinel potions were really a bad move... people already showing screenshots of them having more than 200x of them.
    • General they made many mistakes like you mentioned about game and patch.

Actually it's not mistakes. It's all about wallet. They earn money from gold pack that this is the main reason why the game is not free to play. But you know it's a company and there are so many idiots out there spending their money for nothing. So they don't care for players like us that we don't spend even 1 euro for the game. They prefer quality than quantity.

True story.
    • I am wondering since they made a move like this, that does it mean the game is actually losing a lot of players so they are trying to "milk" the p2w ones before closing this game down? At least these kinda "last resort" sales you can see with many companies before they go are going down.

Because the focus on game community been pretty much 0%, maybe 0.01%.

It's like people are shouting for help and understanding, yet none of the requests are actually heard.
    • Murskaaja wrote:

Zorkas wrote:

I love your feedback. I totally agree on every single part but trust me no one from gameforce gives a...... It's a pay to win game you like it or not. I suggest you to change a game because there will be no change.
      Well, those Kaisinel potions were really a bad move... people already showing screenshots of them having more than 200x of them.
      screenshot or fake-news. :aamazing: :aamazing:
    • They are milking those guys obviously. I have some friends that already deposit 100 euro for transformation scrolls. So I can imagine what money they earn from idiots like them.

The new dawn is all about money and they make it so good by not trading kinah and all above you said. So yes they don't care for the game.

It's a company. They will earn the max profitable and they will move on on market for something that will be necessary.
    • I agree with alot of things on your post; just want to write my own opinion
      since I saw so many complaints about this patch so far (This does not directly affect the writer of this post)

The point is not to have everything available within 1-2 weeks
      I understand alot of people are complaining, but the Transformation Contracts are already coming in all end-game instances now. Sure 1 per group - but they're obtainable now
      So we made ONE step in right direction and I think more steps will be made on short notice

Right now - some people have an advantage in PVE, I do agree on that
      it sucks for new players, in first month
      for PVP I disagree (see later remarks below)

but its relatively easy to get garden gears, for ANYONE
      and those ancient garden gears have same power/strength as lv80 narakalli ANCIENT drops. With an ancient set like this its already easy enough to do Narakalli & Holy Tower. Sure in start alot of new players will fail because they have to learn the instance. But that's not a problem for you veteran players, right? I consider it quite easy to get my legendary pieces and continue with my life to become better geared.

I think the player-base is complaining way too much right now. They're fixing alot of things and we will get certain items, such as contracts (TRANSFORMATION, NOT MINION) from instances and/or events.

Theres a few things I agree with though:
      I think enchantment rates are "OK". Like I said - you're not supposed to have max gears within 1-2 weeks... but I do think obtaining Legendary enchantment stones is nearly impossible unless you get Lucky in Luna. Ultimate stones, no idea. I actually think nearly no one has ultimate gears yet.

They need to fix the bugs for alot of things. But they're working on it (Slow, as we expected, but coming there….)

Kinah prices are outdated; as he wrote - 100m to upgrade your invetory last slot.... it takes ALOT of time to farm 100m right now!!

Transparancy scrolls are really cheap… don't understand the complaint about that one, but again - many players, many opinions!! no one is right or wrong about their own preferences ofcourse

Cube instance spawns more than enough to finish weekly runs without having to nolife

Trading Kinah; BIG NO!!!!!
      Now alts are forced to have same advantages as new players, I like this sytem

Genesis Crystals are easily obtained, but right now the advantages between a player that started with ultimate gear and normal players that have ancient gears is too large. They can easily fight 1 vs 10 and make it out alive without any issues. Dealing 100 dmg with +10 ancient weapon + full set on someone that has 60k hp… thats too much unbalanced. I understand they have SLIGHT advantage over others, but this is insane!!

I enjoy majority of this patch and I understand the frustration from alot of players that reached max end-game gear in last patch
      but please remember; with this new patch - not all items / gears should be obtained within first month! It is supposed to take time

Kicking on cross-server: VOTE KICK YES!!! Kick only based on leaders decision; NO

PS: Before people react on my "negative" post. I am simply writing from my point of view. I respect this post - If you want to react to it, please post your opinion and not simply start yelling how I am protecting GameForge or what kind of idiot I am.
    • while I understand that GF has to follow NCs command, I cannot imagine that they need to take every thing directly

NC was previously P2P so ofc they now need something to earn money (which clearly are the transformations)
      But GF was F2P since 2012, why did they have to take additionally to the GP the forms? just let the GP restrictions finally go and make the form contracts tradeable/brokerable - then they can be used like the GP if KR doesn't allow them to leave them out
    • Murskaaja wrote:

So my suggestion is: Increasing the amount of Fragments...
      The amount of Fragments of fighting spirit received from disenchanting is fine as it is now. At current prices it is worth crafting to legendary or even ultimate stage before breaking items for fragments (for example crafting legendary Aerot wings from ancient ones for 20 fragments instead of 6 while total cost of crafting supplies for the legendary version is less than twice the price of ancient) which is healthy for the economy in a number of ways (encourages players looting and selling Malleability stones, encourages players farming Keberium, Magical Production / crafting has a purpose, Kinah from crafting scrolls permanently leaves the game).

Receiving additional fragments from (daily) PvP quests sounds like a good idea, you have my support on that.

Murskaaja wrote:

So my suggestion is: We should bring more individual loot boxes to bosses...
      None of the currently available PvE encounters offer any sort of challenge, they are only gear-checks for mechanically un-savvy players, every instance can be completed using Ancient gear.

Individual loot equipment boxes would only make the game easier and devaluate what little sense of achievement there is still left.

Murskaaja wrote:

So my suggestion is: Bring more mounts ingame...
      I myself am a proud Cluck-rider but...

the fact that "best-in-slot" mounts (or any sort of gear / consumable) come from pay-to win should never be the case so...

how about one new mount (or improving legion mount stats) with/to maximum stats (13.0 run / 16.0 sprint and flight) and making sure it is REALISTICALLY obtainable in-game (which means a maximum of ~ 2 weeks of in-game activity so free-to-players actually get to use it before Lakrum gets removed in 7.0).

Murskaaja wrote:

My suggestion is that you increase enchantment success rate quite a lot...
      Success rate are fine as they are. They should increase the amount of "opportunities" of obtaining Legendary and Ultimate stones instead.

Murskaaja wrote:

So my suggestion is to deactivate all old 5.8 armor / weapons / bracelets / feathers / wings / accessories...
      That would be horribly unfair towards all the players who "worked hard" to obtain them.

Besides, highly enchanted off-hand weapons and even certain accessory pieces remain best in slot at-least for PvE statwise until 6.5 due to their percentage boosting values.

Murskaaja wrote:

My suggestion is, that pvp attack on ancient armor is increased...
      No. Master your rotation and learn to manage cooldowns instead. Keybind everything.

also...

"Don't int." Faker 2018

Murskaaja wrote:

My suggestion is: That crafting should have more things like crafting food, potions, transformation scrolls, skins, even mounts...
      Infact all best-in-slot consumables (and mount(s)) should only or at-least FIRST be obtainable through ingame means (crafting).

Can second skins as long as you meant old armor and weapon skins and not something like the Miss Meow Outfit.

Murskaaja wrote:

So my suggestion is make at least Kinah trading possible between account.
      Kinah trading is already plenty possible. The fact that the furry Shugo brokers take a 12.5% cut out of every exchange only helps some of the Kinah comming into the game leave the game (deflation, currency re-gains value) which is healthy for the in-game economy.

Murskaaja wrote:

My suggestion is to look again at prices of everything ingame, like upgrading a cube (inventory) costs so much as 100 million at best cases, upgrading a minion costs 10 million and buying transformation scrolls costs 12.5 million...
      They could distribute some Cube-keys through events, high end row prices can become unreasonable. As for the transformation contract Kinah price, it is perfectly reasonable. If anything they could allow players to purchase more than one contract a week per character (because it's already possible to purchase an infinite amount per account) to make it "more convenient".

The point in these prices is, once again, that it helps some of the ~ 117m kinah per Goldpack user per week that is entering the game leave the game.

Murskaaja wrote:

My suggestion is that you could turn on/off the apperance of transform for free without using different / extra scrolls for this purpose. Although: If this option is not possible, at least sell those scrolls that does not use these cosplay/furry apperances for same price as normal scrolls in Gold and Sand shop.
      It's fine the way it is.

Murskaaja wrote:

My suggestion is: That you could kick players out from cross servers...
      I can relate. There is this guy called Deliandualwields in my group who always stays AFK the entire time in every instance run I do, in the best case scenario he autoattacks the boss using his dualy-wielded weapons, by wieding one of each weapon in either of his hands. The worst thing is that he even has more Legendary items than my cleric thus far.

On a more serious note tho, whenever a kicking option was available, there have always been players abusing it. Overall it might end up helping many more players than it would hurt so I am not against it. However, if Gameforge do decide to implement it, they should make sure it is a PvE-instance-only-feature.

Murskaaja wrote:

The water fountain elevators need to be fixed in Lakrum, they lift players sometimes way too low that can resort to death.
      How about those players remain in the "upstream" until they actually reach the desired height from where they could safely glide?

Murskaaja wrote:

wind stream is all buggy and keeps throwing you "off map" all the time. Not to mention some players start teleporting all around while running side ways...
      It's an engine issue. Who would have thought that building an MMO on non-multi-threaded, non-scaling FPS engine (~CryEngine 1.2x) would cause performance bottlenecks 10 years down the line, eh? We can always hope that one day NC decides to port to Cry 3+ or a real MMO engine but due to to costs I'd say we're more likely to see "A2" instead.

Murskaaja wrote:

My suggestion is that events are made so that even "lesser geared" players can enjoy them. Spawning a mob that got 9 million hit points for a bad geared templar seems trolling. Also if someone opens 80 bags of event items and does not receive a item required for quest, I think drop rate is too low and is trolling the players. Spawning shugo's all over map that is not exactly worth "hunting" because they spawn slowly and rewards are nothing great is also trolling in my opinion.
      No. "Master your rotation and learn to manage cooldowns instead. Keybind everything."

The cake was a lie. Well actually it was a pie since you're supposed to add minced meat, there is no such thing as a "meat-cake".

You just need to figure out a proper hunting strategy.

Murskaaja wrote:

Currently siege bosses got way too little HP and makes it too easy to kill them.
      It takes around 10 minutes to kill the boss with ~1000 players hitting it. Just the boss fight alone, without gates, without back and forth PvP. What are you talking about?

Murskaaja wrote:

People keep constantly training each other (which in old days was considered punishable behaviour).
      No. It was punishable to train your own faction, it was "okay" to strategically train the enemy faction.

Murskaaja wrote:

My suggestion is to make dredgion harder or remove it totally if it can't do it's purpose, so I got few suggestion ideas:
      No. Master your rotation and learn to manage cooldowns instead. Keybind everything.

Also find a group of decent players with voice-chat and to come up with a strategy to outplay the enemy team.