Questions to the Aion management team

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Questions to the Aion management team

Before I quit Aion, because i was forced to by GameForge, I wan't to ask few questions, which I know that matter to most players:
      1. Did the Aion management team analyze the game play before "Fixing the GOOD BUG of Inventory shop" and lowered the Kinah income of all players by 4 times?
      I am asking that because it seems that this didn't happen. You wanted more players to return - believe me with all bad feedback no new players for you ...
      2. Do someone from Aion management team play that game? Because if noone is playing the game then everything is pointless - Zero Game Knowledge ...
      3. Why GOOD BUG are fixed so soon, but BAD BUGS are still not fixed - e.g. Hell Pass daily quests for all OLD characters or Gold Medal reward in Divine Siege?
      4. IF anyone from Aion management team claim that has common game knowledge, explain how a returner or new player will handle with his daily needs with that nerfed Kinah income - Eg. purchase shards from Gold Sand Shop, Purchase potions from Gold Sand Shop , Purchase Gold Ignot, Purchase whatever he needs...
      Isn't that racket? Buy from Cash Shop or play if you can?
      I am little frustrated and will stop here ...
    • As @Celes wrote "All Bonus instances are normally only used for Internet Cafe Users in KR version and we use them only as "event instances". So they should not have normal entries."
      So again WHY good bugs which somehow benefit's free to play game of all players got fixed immediately while BAD BUGS are not !?
      Availability of Garden of Knowledge (bonus) in Server Wide Group list should be considered as BAD BUG acording @Celes sentence above ... Why Inventory Sell is "Fixed" but that is not?
    • roflatgf wrote:

As @Celes wrote "All Bonus instances are normally only used for Internet Cafe Users in KR version and we use them only as "event instances". So they should not have normal entries."
      So again WHY good bugs which somehow benefit's free to play game of all players got fixed immediately while BAD BUGS are not !?
      Availability of Garden of Knowledge (bonus) in Server Wide Group list should be considered as BAD BUG acording @Celes sentence above ... Why Inventory Sell is "Fixed" but that is not?
      Dear @roflatgf posting the same comment everywhere, won't make help - please check my comment here Aion 6.2 Mirash Bonus
      :slove:

• Celes wrote:

roflatgf wrote:

As @Celes wrote "All Bonus instances are normally only used for Internet Cafe Users in KR version and we use them only as "event instances". So they should not have normal entries."
      Dear @roflatgf posting the same comment everywhere, won't make help - please check my comment here Aion 6.2 Mirash Bonus
      imgur.com/a/kYhYCvK

how do you expect anyone to unlock inventory space with those prices??

before release of the patch on the test server the last cube lost possible cost max 18mil. this is insanity and impossible for anyone returning or new players to open any inventory let alone buy a gold pack or anyhting that matters.nice job killing the BOUND TO CHARACTER ecomony
    • Hekigan wrote:

Celes wrote:

roflatgf wrote:

imgur.com/a/kYhYCvK
      how do you expect anyone to unlock inventory space with those prices??

before release of the patch on the test server the last cube lost possible cost max 18mil. this is insanity and impossible for anyone returning or new players to open any inventory let alone buy a gold pack or anyhting that matters.nice job killing the BOUND TO CHARACTER ecomony
      Isn't a "good bug", can wait that. :alol:
    • Aion Team, couldn't You just switch inventory shop prices with vendor prices or make vendor prices same like inventory shop before maintenance, not vice versa? I'm aware that it's like in KR/RU right now, but You could show some good will to community and it fix your mistake in more friendly way. It would promote our region as open to f2p players, but no... It's like giving a preset and taking it away the next day. And don't try to tell us about inflation. Everything, literally everything cost kinah right now. These extra kinah would have been used in game anyway. Lets watch aioninfo.com/online and see how population drop down in next days. Thank You Gameforge. We can always count on You.
    • Livo wrote:

Aion Team, couldn't You just switch inventory shop prices with vendor prices or make vendor prices same like inventory shop before maintenance, not vice versa? I'm aware that it's like in KR/RU right now, but You could show some good will to community and it fix your mistake in more friendly way. It would promote our region as open to f2p players, but no... It's like giving a preset and taking it away the next day. And don't try to tell us about inflation. Everything, literally everything cost kinah right now. These extra kinah would have been used in game anyway. Lets watch aioninfo.com/online and see how population drop down in next days. Thank You Gameforge. We can always count on You.
      some people even said on RU they get the amount of kinah we got b4 todays maintenance from inventory shop ^^ maybe it's a change specific for RU (cuz they seem smarter about the game) and now GF took it out again lol
    • Akyraan wrote:

Livo wrote:

Aion Team, couldn't You just switch inventory shop prices with vendor prices or make vendor prices same like inventory shop before maintenance, not vice versa? I'm aware that it's like in KR/RU right now, but You could show some good will to community and it fix your mistake in more friendly way. It would promote our region as open to f2p players, but no... It's like giving a preset and taking it away the next day. And don't try to tell us about inflation. Everything, literally everything cost kinah right now. These extra kinah would have been used in game anyway. Lets watch aioninfo.com/online and see how population drop down in next days. Thank You Gameforge. We can always count on You.
      some people even said on RU they get the amount of kinah we got b4 todays maintenance from inventory shop ^^ maybe it's a change specific for RU (cuz they seem smarter about the game) and now GF took it out again lol
      I can confirm you get the same amount of kinah in Russia. It doesn't matter in which way you sell the stuff (vendor or inventory).
    • On FaceBook there is paid spam showing every page with logo "AION 6.2: The update that changes everything: New and better than ever PvP and PvE!" with logo and link to the new page of the update... Can you guys sense my sarcasm regarding "AION 6.2: The update that changes everything ..." :D :D :D
    • esset23 wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

Livo wrote:

I can confirm you get the same amount of kinah in Russia. It doesn't matter in which way you sell the stuff (vendor or inventory).
      ok ty, that was misinformation someone was spreading then ^^
    • This game just changed from somewhat playable garbage to complete pile of sh*t that nobody wants to touch anymore. Was literally last chance for Aion. Too bad it took only 15 days to screw it up. You can start planning merging servers next week lul.
    • ye, they need to put new p2w stuffs coz ppl are quitting for the p2w, so they need to make more money with the only ones that are still playing. next step will be the legendary enchant stones in shop and we need to see the op card event for xmas. Well, tbh there are better new games around. no point to stay in aion when they don't even know how to keep the community alive :D
    • Syndeel wrote:

ye, they need to put new p2w stuffs coz ppl are quitting for the p2w, so they need to make more money with the only ones that are still playing. next step will be the legendary enchant stones in shop and we need to see the op card event for xmas. Well, tbh there are better new games around. no point to stay in aion when they don't even know how to keep the community alive :D
      You forgot to mention Legendary transformation contracts that will be the biggest blow
    • I really dont understand why they must implent "Pay to win" items.

There were so many more possible ways to "cash", like skins, cheaper mounts, reset scrolls and such that dont really make others win in pvpwise.

Any other cash shop item than that affects pvp.

I really dont think they understand how to bring back people and actually bring new players.

Sure, we see people buying hundreds of these chests now, which still are minority of the playerbase currently. But enough to make pvp community feel less worth it.

I dont wanna chase someone in Kaisinel form that keeps running back and forth... yesterday I was already annoyed running after a SM on melee class, so I can just figure how annoying it will be running after SM in Kaisinel form, when you are slower than a turtle that is not mutated.
      :cookieshugo: