Questions to the Aion management team

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hashtag wrote:

@Celes So can someone from gameforge gods enlighten us mortals how to farm stable kinah now in game?

Just a quick guide, seems like we are not so clever as you guys are, thank you, i appreciate.
      I know you're sarcastic, but still. They claim transformation contracts are farmable ( some mod said a few days ago ) and then we got that garbage minion event claiming it's hard to get minions while we're literally drowning in B grade minions lmfao. And here I thought Pearl Abyss was bad.. Soon the new servers will die, we have no economy and can barely gain kinah now.
      Tomonori-Chanter
    • Kinah sellers clearly heard that people need kinah, because they are active again whispering and bots with "fsdfdewd" type names appearing. O.o
      :cookieshugo:
    • just for fun statictic.
      my friendlist online(from different servers, not only mine)

before last maintenance:
      at morning-middleday is about 15-20ppl online
      evening time prime - is about 30-40 ppl online

after last maintenance:
      at morning-middleday is about 0-3 ppl online
      evening time prime - is about 10-15 ppl online

I play in aion from begining since 2009 y.
      I stopped to play much times, at least 5 times, wich continued is about 3 months-6 months-1-1,5 year.
      This last time I stopped and did not play for 2 months. 6.2 update become and I said - okey, I loose much events before this update, I don't have much stones to exchange to new stones, i didn't finish my gear to normal exchange so I'm looser, but... let's try, may this fиcking game may be interesting?..

so after update during this 2 weeks I made middle-normal pvp equip and can fight with 90% of my enemies on my server and sometimes I can defeat stupid noob generals in much better equip than mine.
      and I make it from zero, so it really was interesting. ofc when I have come and see this content (ZERO content) I said to myself - it is seems like free aion server, it's funny but is become bored very very soon. let's try to play, let's give this trash last chance.

and?... GF you kidding??? much ppl went away after bullsh.... update when 100% chance to enchant was become(I forget the number of this version, sry), beleive me, I stoped to play in this too, and when I have come back in 5.8 at those time I was really surprised and sad when I see how much decrease online on server still moment 6 moths ago when I have stoped to play.

much ppl run away from 5.8 too. they say - "it's enough, let's wait 6.2, it must be cool"
      and what we see??? we did not play much time, but we come back to see 6.0+ version, we play 2 weeks and...

WHAT??!!! LOOOOL!!!! It is really stupid joke GF. you killing this game.

best regards.
    • They prefer to lose people (probably those who play f2p and not spending too much on web shop) and then merge servers instead of revert nerfs and claim that they were wrong. Because that will means that they Do not know anything about the game ...
      So ...I guess merge will come before Christmas ... happy that I won't be here to see it ...
    • roflatgf wrote:

They prefer to lose people (probably those who play f2p and not spending too much on web shop) and then merge servers instead of revert nerfs and claim that they were wrong. Because that will means that they Do not know anything about the game ...
      So ...I guess merge will come before Christmas ... happy that I won't be here to see it ...
      Mr Seishi already is telling us that we are playing wrong here, he can guide you:

So, anyone struggeling yet with Kinah?
      :cookieshugo:
    • Hashtag wrote:

@Celes So can someone from gameforge gods enlighten us mortals how to farm stable kinah now in game?

Just a quick guide, seems like we are not so clever as you guys are, thank you, i appreciate.
      Haiii, Monday is here :D i think i can safely say that all the community want to see the answer to this question. There is no more kinah ingame now how to play now ? At the moment its smarter to not play at all, is that what you wanted was that your goal? ?(