Good patch, ruined already

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sita wrote:

I said whatever Gameforge requests is run by by NCsoft
      if NCsoft doesnt want / does want something, they will overrule
      But the decisions about the Cash Shop are made by Gameforge, items and the prices. "Making" rng boxes contain is by Gameforge.

Which event we have is a decision made by Gameforge. The reason to have a "promo" event right now, is because Gameforge decided that. And btw that event is a pure gambling and this is a PEGI 12 game, if I remember correctly. Gameforge should be ashamed!

I am pretty sure Gameforge have control over what benefits the Gold Pack can give to players and what the new veteran rewards should be.

If Gameforge can implement contracts to drop from instances, why they didnt make them 100% chance to drop and a piece for every member of the group/alliance ? Or that is a "quick fix" from Korea ? If it is such fix, it was made really fast, so it was requested to be like that. Why Gameforge didnt request these contracts to drop from world farming ? You know why ? Because it will affect the cash income.

Gameforge just put Kaisinel xform in the shop from an rng box and the previous day @Celes said that they heard our feedback ...well, there was a Poll thread I made before the patch and the majority of the forum members voted Kaisinel to not be available in game. Thanks for hearing us yet again!

Gameforge opened new servers, again exactly the opposite from what most of the people want it (same like last year). Instead of making free events to help people there, they nerfed the kinah sell and introduced nothing! Not a welcome event, not a separate integrated servers, nothing.

Gameforge had a chance to make this game playable and not p2w. But they did exactly the opposite and in only 2 weeks. To me this looks like they saw how many players came back to check the new patch and didnt want to miss the opportunity to milk them whilst they are still around

This patch had so much potential. It was discussed for months, people warned Gameforge for a number of things and ....its ruined

So long and thanks for all the fish!
    • Metwo wrote:

it was a rhetorical question... i know they asked for it... it was just meant to say that it's not ncsoft coding nerfs... it's gf askin for em
      ncsoft can say no. innova is more transparent and they say when ncsoft denied something.

Ashandarey wrote:

Sita wrote:

But the decisions about the Cash Shop are made by Gameforge, items and the prices. "Making" rng boxes contain is by Gameforge.
      all the content including what's in the cash shop is still by ncsoft design. prices are probably the same. look at innova they have some prices for ru and in the same game that is in english for eu the prices are 3x higher. they said it's ncsoft decision and not theirs. so who do i believe now? afaik ncsoft also takes part of the sales money. but since gf is not transparent with these things we can't compare gf with innova. ncwest is also just a publisher and everything there is decided in korea and not by ncwest.
    • Ashandarey wrote:

This patch had so much potential. It was discussed for months, people warned Gameforge for a number of things and ....its ruined
      Actual players warned about several things yes.

Many did see this far away. I think most knew this was going to happen. I mean look at Facebook Aion EU Community Banner, after they heard about "PD Tom", coincidence?

They really should make surveys now, to ask what player community considers about this situation of their and for the first time ever: Actually listen to players.

People told hundreds of times "Do not make this mistake" and what did they do? They made the mistake.

Depending on their next move now... can be very problematic for them if they make the wrong move.
      :cookieshugo:
    • failboat wrote:

Metwo wrote:

it was a rhetorical question... i know they asked for it... it was just meant to say that it's not ncsoft coding nerfs... it's gf askin for em
      ncsoft can say no. innova is more transparent and they say when ncsoft denied something.

Ashandarey wrote:

Sita wrote:

all the content including what's in the cash shop is still by ncsoft design. prices are probably the same. look at innova they have some prices for ru and in the same game that is in english for eu the prices are 3x higher. they said it's ncsoft decision and not theirs. so who do i believe now? afaik ncsoft also takes part of the sales money. but since gf is not transparent with these things we can't compare gf with innova. ncwest is also just a publisher and everything there is decided in korea and not by ncwest.
      Why should ncsoft give a f about aion eu? why should they say no? they just care to be paid by publishers... they don't lose money if gf's player leave the game
    • I'm wondering why people are still supporting this. Sure, cashers are in advantage now but at some point, there wont be enough people they can outgear anymore.
      As long as players keep spending money on this crap company, GF wont stop to nerf everything to garbagerates and screw up the game with their shop.
    • Murskaaja wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

Actual players warned about several things yes.
      Many did see this far away. I think most knew this was going to happen. I mean look at Facebook Aion EU Community Banner, after they heard about "PD Tom", coincidence?

What annoys is also how many, moderators, gameforge employees, video's, youtubers, twitch players kept saying how they think everything was good and going to be okay too. We should trust GF to know what they are doing. I wonder if these same people will continue telling us to trust still?

They really should make surveys now, to ask what player community considers about this situation of their and for the first time ever: Actually listen to players.

People told hundreds of times "Do not make this mistake" and what did they do? They made the mistake.

Depending on their next move now... can be very problematic for them if they make the wrong move.

p.s:

I love how many were so 100% "This all is good! No more p2w!" comments.
      people also warned about how much p2w korea turned into after 6.0. people spending 6k-20k usd in korea. other quitting after some months. it seems none cared about those warnings. we had advertisers like sywo (after his fiasco with the previous game) tricking thousands of players into thinking the patch is nice while all his findings were on pts. he even said quna is farmable (no it's not) and other things which later he found out it wasn't quite true. 6.0 it was indeed brutal and anyone watching korean streams knew the patch is heavy p2w.

Metwo wrote:

Why should ncsoft give a f about aion eu? why should they say no? they just care to be paid by publishers... they don't lose money if gf's player leave the game
      because they are the ones balancing their games and it's their game. they also take money from it. you don't buy the game as a publisher, you buy only the publishing rights. ncsoft is also very protective on what their game should look like in the overseas regions.
    • failboat wrote:

Murskaaja wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

Actual players warned about several things yes.Many did see this far away. I think most knew this was going to happen. I mean look at Facebook Aion EU Community Banner, after they heard about "PD Tom", coincidence?

What annoys is also how many, moderators, gameforge employees, video's, youtubers, twitch players kept saying how they think everything was good and going to be okay too. We should trust GF to know what they are doing. I wonder if these same people will continue telling us to trust still?

p.s:

I love how many were so 100% "This all is good! No more p2w!" comments.
      people also warned about how much p2w korea turned into after 6.0. people spending 6k-20k usd in korea. other quitting after some months. it seems none cared about those warnings. we had advertisers like sywo (after his fiasco with the previous game) tricking thousands of players into thinking the patch is nice while all his findings were on pts. he even said quna is farmable (no it's not) and other things which later he found out it wasn't quite true. 6.0 it was indeed brutal and anyone watching korean streams knew the patch is heavy p2w.

Metwo wrote:

because they are the ones balancing their games and it's their game. they also take money from it. you don't buy the game as a publisher, you buy only the publishing rights. ncsoft is also very protective on what their game should look like in the overseas regions.
      u said... they take money from rights... that's all they want... their game is balanced already for what they thought or they wouldn't have made like that... if gf asks for a nerf they just code it... cuz they don't give a f about us, since it's not us paying gf, gf paying em... I mean, srsly... u here to defend the mandator and give guilts just to the killer? they keep askin ncsoft patches to ruin this game.. should we enrage with ncsoft cuz they agree instead with em cuz they ask?
    • they can't you are being toxic and spread lies

Metwo wrote:

u said... they take money from rights... that's all they want... their game is balanced already for what they thought or they wouldn't have made like that... if gf asks for a nerf they just code it... cuz they don't give a f about us, since it's not us paying gf, gf paying em...
      and from what innova says, also part of the cash shop sales. but each region want a different business model so ncsoft is also thinking of different things of "balancing" the game and shop. it's not like the game is perfect in korea and gf murdered the game here. aion in kr lost many players, it's heavy p2w and have lots of things that makes you wonder what the hell the developers were thinking here. the same developers that "balance" things here. if you look at ncsoft headquarters videos most developers there are in the student age category. you put too much trust into these millennials.
    • failboat wrote:

they can't you are being toxic and spread lies

Metwo wrote:

u said... they take money from rights... that's all they want... their game is balanced already for what they thought or they wouldn't have made like that... if gf asks for a nerf they just code it... cuz they don't give a f about us, since it's not us paying gf, gf paying em...
      and from what innova says, also part of the cash shop sales. but each region want a different business model so ncsoft is also thinking of different things of "balancing" the game and shop. it's not like the game is perfect in korea and gf murdered the game here. aion in kr lost many players, it's heavy p2w and have lots of things that makes you wonder what the hell the developers were thinking here. the same developers that "balance" things here. if you look at ncsoft headquarters videos most developers there are in the student age category. you put too much trust into these millennials.
      what's the lie? are u even playing? or just writing on forum? did u try to use legendary stone on +11 ancient part? is it 42% success? are u kidding me? and just somebody didn't play this game can say gf hasn't actually different drop rate and success rate than other regions... and it wasn't even a matter... it becomes when they go sooooo far... they are on the edge... next step will be playing directly on the shop... oh sorry... they already reached it with the wheel of fortune... who needs aion installed? u can play on the shop!!! yeahhhh
    • you're making lots of assumptions about things you don't know and you didn't follow so far.

and korea is the same. you play on the shop. it's like a mobile game, you can't progress without shop. where have you been from january, to see all the abomination it has been done to aion in kr? were have you been to see all those complains? oh you followed youtubers telling you the game is perfect but gf will sure destroy it.
    • I don't follow anything or anyone... i play the game... and tonight on rt i will risk to find nergal kaisiniel guys givin a f of my legendary gear or ultimate weapon and will kill kick me just cuz of their wallets... call it how u like it.. but for me that's too much for a f2p
    • Metwo wrote:

I don't follow anything or anyone... i play the game... and tonight on rt i will risk to find nergal kaisiniel guys givin a f of my legendary gear or ultimate weapon and will kill kick me just cuz of their wallets... call it how u like it.. but for me that's too much for a f2p
      naah, they will attack faster and run faster, but they wont hit your for more & once you hit them you ll still 4 shot them, dont overexaggerate.
      + they might not even have the kinah for buff food and potions anymore after the kinah selling changes XDD
    • Zakovs wrote:

i like how gf fix that bug fast while they dont even say anything about male rangers bug
      But I understood that Gameforge does not fix anyhing, they cant do anything other than request Ncsoft to do it.

So Gameforge is not to blame for this, Ncsoft is.

Ncsoft tells what Gameforge has to do, Gameforge has no say or rights to change anything on their servers, everything needs Ncsoft permission. At least this is what I understood from earlier comments?
      :cookieshugo: