Is forum working?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is forum working?

Hello guys I am wondering if the forum is actually working.

I log in everyday to see some comments from people and general staff.

Forum is in total complaining issue. Is it always like this or it's because of the patch and the mistakes( - money earning) that gameforce doing?

And yes people please stop crying. Gameforce is a company not a game. They need money and they actually earn it from the smart patch.
      Don't qq just please. I don't support aion at all. It's just money talks. Wallet is everything nowadays.
      If you don't like that just play another game like lol or bf or w/e.
    • Just because it is a company does not mean it can have a good bussiness model.

The whole "It's a company" talk is ridicilous if the company loses customers by doing silly things. Then their model gone totally wrong way.

A company is supposed to make sales, but also keep old and bring new customers. To do this, they need to make their products appealing and useful for the customers.

So, sure they are a company and we are customers that are using their product. If they wanna hold onto the customers and get paid for the product, then they should consider segmentation on the majority of customers instead of minority.

Edit:

Someone made a poll on Facebook, was this a good idea to make the 19 coin Terrific Transformation Chests:

210 voted on poll

178 said "No"
      12 said "Yes"
      2 said "They have no opinion"

And there seemed to be option "This is the last straw I am qutting Aion" that had 18 persons voting.

I think this tells something already even with a vote of 210 players.
      :cookieshugo:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Murskaaja ().

• Zorkas wrote:

Hello guys I am wondering if the forum is actually working.

I log in everyday to see some comments from people and general staff.

Forum is in total complaining issue. Is it always like this or it's because of the patch and the mistakes( - money earning) that gameforce doing?

And yes people please stop crying. Gameforce is a company not a game. They need money and they actually earn it from the smart patch.
      Don't qq just please. I don't support aion at all. It's just money talks. Wallet is everything nowadays.
      If you don't like that just play another game like lol or bf or w/e.
      And a company has to make profit, that is understandable. But if they don't keep their players relatively happy, it will result to complaining and eventually leaving playerbase. If they would remove that Kaisniel potion, I would still call it, stupid p2w rng box, but it would not be that bad,
      And the other recent example which has little to do with the cash shop, the kinah nerfing, which will ultimately impact the ingame kinah economy if they do not fix it pretty fast.

You complain about complaining, but do not see the big picture why the forum is like this.
    • I am in the side of players ofc. I don't put money except gold pack that is a must to play the game.

I notice all bad things. I am a returning player. On 5.8 I couldn't reach 75 level and I quit game it was so boring to level up and hard. On 6.0_Update level is easy and I consider to come back on the game. Ofc I saw all the mistakes from the game. Like you can't trade anything, you can't grind money any more, broker has a big fee, transformation issue, attack speed and movement speed issue, trash events, many bugs that game don't fix, for example my male ranger stuck while running and casting skills like 3 seconds. And yes they fix the good bug all these things and more that all people talk about in the forum I know and they know also.

So my point is they see and they don't act or we don't see their side their window.

They know the numbers, how many players quit and how many join, what is their profit now than before. So I guess they have some more info than us that's why they don't act.

I am also pissed of but there is nothing I can do.
    • But us being quiet wont fix anything either.

Also they can see numbers, but those numbers are not true always either. I bet several of them dont even take into consideration that many of us own more than 1 account or that we can play on both factions. They don't consider these things.

So their statistics most likely are not correct anyway.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Sure let's stop complaining and pretend everything is nice and pretty pink.That will solve everything.

I would not give a damn about it, I would be perfectly fine just playing solo rpg games, with a good storyline and no microtransactions. I play this game for the friends/legion I have. But it seems soon I will not have that reason anymore, as I see more and more negativity in game about the situation. I can't just say to them anymore let's just play, invest some time in specific activities and we will catch up sooner or later. That is not the case anymore.

As of yesterday I am even afraid to ask people in my static group to switch to a specific stigma, cause switching back and forth will just drain their kinah more.

If noone or only a few would complain, they would think the situation is not that bad. Is that what you want?
    • I want the game to be fixed and be more friendly than it is now. All people complaining, I complain also for the mistakes pay to win wallet issue what they do and what's the point?

Gameforce, moderators, support they act like all is good.

A yeah they put contracts in game now!!!!! I went 2 narakalli yesterday. Guess what. No contract.

So my point is they don't give a damn sht on what is our opinion.
    • I can't say that they never did anything based on community feedback, after all they made the apes/serums more available in game in 5.x via hero trials, but right before that there was the outrage from the luna nerf, which for some weeks it was the source of apes/serums.

And they still did not deliver everything they promised since 6.2 patch, new veteran rewards, daily shugo gold for login, new hero trials. There is a lot of room for them to make corrections there. (still not optimistic though, I believe it when I see it)

Negative feedback is still feedback and better than no feedback at all.
    • The thing is, this is an MMORPG, so the company need to understand that the success of the game thus how profitable is their business, it depends on the players, the amount of them and their satisfaction/gratification of expending their time in this game.

When you made your shop towards 5% of players and ignore the rest of them, on top of that you implement changes that affects the majory of the players in a negative way without making their time more enjoyable, we all know that this is a recipe for failure.
    • Murskaaja wrote:

The whole "It's a company" talk is ridicilous if the company loses customers by doing silly things. Then their model gone totally wrong way.
      Everyone thinks that GF and their business model are silly. But in my opinion players are silly.

GF doing it for some time.... GF do some disgusting thing to milk some money.... players are angry of course but then GF will come with some "alternativity" (still bad bud enough to calm the community) with words awwww we are so sorry we misunderstood it :( and this always happens and players still swallow that ummm "bait" ?
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.