So, anyone struggeling yet with Kinah?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, anyone struggeling yet with Kinah?

Anyone struggeling yet with Kinah?

I was yesterday, because I made the mistake and tried to increase Magical Crafting. :P

Even selling instance items etc. made me to have enough for pots / scrolls but not much else.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Before the vendor fix, I estimate I could do around 2-3 millions per week (not much I know but I don't have much free time either, mostly only running GoK, Nara, Luna and the genesys crystals quests).

After the maintenance, I guess my income is now divided by 4, so around 500-750 k per week. Considering the cost of everything in game (pots, scrolls, teleporter), I see no reasonnable way to make profit anymore. I guess the economy will slowly die. That's an interesting concept they introduced in Aion.
    • Gonna be veeeery interesting to get some kinah. And imagine the struggle with kinah in New servers......Kasinel pots in shop? Idc, we all expected. Kinah nerf? Hell nah. Give higher sale amount at least for GP users, at NPC, like premium in Korea. ^^ :cookieshugo:
    • Right now I am a bit demotivated to do anything ingame. Seeing my kinah shrink everyday (and im not someone who played for years either, I have roughly 200kk atm).
      Even if I do grind and do all instances, solo or not, kinah still shrinks cause investing in gear, especially PVP gear, is very important as other veterans/wallet-heroes gear up fast (cuz exchanges etc).

It wont take long til everyone gets into the situation that they wont be able to afford anything and will question themselves (Should I use this teleport now? Should I eat this food now? Should I use this transfo scroll? Should I even use this potion to survive longer?). Some faster than others, since well there are ppl sitting with their 6b still.
      But I doubt that minority will keep aion alive

The post was edited 1 time, last by Delete ().

• Bought some stigma boxes on my cleric to get heal stigmas because i was salty after throwing some money at the 19ncoin chests in the store and getting cast speed transform instead of attack speed one. Was left with ~600k, big mistake. Struggling to buy pots and transfomation scrolls :D

I can either play my chanter with 0 attack speed that has full pvp set but can't make progress on enchanting, or i can play my cleric with good (decent) cast speed that can't buy anything and doesn't have half the progress of my chanter.
    • Funny thing is someone reported inventory shop selling prices as bug LOL. Why would someone report bug like this ? also there is no clarification about it is really a bug or not because some people are telling it is not a bug, it is same as Korea. So Gameforge didn't even bother check does it really a bug or not, they just assumed it is a bug because someone reported it as a bug and then "fixed" it. I get it, it was supposed to be cheaper selling items through inventory shop before 6.x but this is not 5.x patch. I mean you can't assume something as a bug because it was different before. This situation is kinda same as Scout's Devotion(?) buff the one gives u weapon attack buff, people thought it is a bug but turns out it wasn't. Anyway doesn't matter much though bug or not this "fix" made things worse end of the story.
    • I think the NPC shop was bugged giving less kinah, so they fixed the inventory shop to align it to the npc shop. :D

P.S. WTB GoldPack 5kk /w me
    • Maybe they fix it by implenting a new system:

"You can sell with Luna", but depending on the amount if Gambling (RNG).

"Pay 5 luna and roll the amount of kinah you can get for selling the item." So that you might get more kinah than selling it to NPC/inventory.
    • Personally I don't have a single negative thought about this kinah nerf as this affects everyone. If there's less money in the game, every item in the broker will be obviously cheaper - as you can't make kinah from shop (only if you're lucky in the current event), so the most hardcore pay 2 win player will have less kinah as well.

Surely, this will make the game even more hardcore and competitive, but I also went from 10 mil to 40 mil in the past weeks with little to no effort, and I found out about this "kinah bug" in the last few days, before that I naively sold my items to the npcs, just like I did in 3.9.

I remind you I just restarted from 3.9.

I only invested a single gold pack into this game, so I can use the broker. Sure, nobody is happy with the change, but guys, this end of the world apocalyptic crying you are pulling is ridiculous.
    • Seishi wrote:

Personally I don't have a single negative thought about this kinah nerf as this affects everyone. If there's less money in the game, every item in the broker will be obviously cheaper - as you can't make kinah from shop (only if you're lucky in the current event), so the most hardcore pay 2 win player will have less kinah as well.

Surely, this will make the game even more hardcore and competitive, but I also went from 10 mil to 40 mil in the past weeks with little to no effort, and I found out about this "kinah bug" in the last few days, before that I naively sold my items to the npcs, just like I did in 3.9.

I only invested a single gold pack into this game, so I can use the broker. Sure, nobody is happy with the change, but guys, this end of the world apocalyptic crying you are pulling is ridiculous.
      Enjoy the game till you run out of kinah for basic stuff then ; )
    • That will never happen. I'm low geared, I'm only spending kinah on soul healer and teleporter, so I'm gaining at least 500k money a day even with this patch. I will not give you out ideas because that would only ruin my income, but you need to figure it out.

Kisks are provided by siege leaders
      Consumables not used - Why should I, until I'm pvp abled with at least +15 purple pvp gear?
      As I farm alot, I always get xform potions.

Try to be a bit more competitive and efficient?

Of couse I would be happy to get more kinah, who would not, but don't overdramatize the situation because if the entire community 24x7 bitching on basically everything (even on positive things), soon (or already now) your complaints will just fall on deaf ears.

You don't need a single kinah to get gear or enchant your gear, if you play actively. If you want to take shortcuts, of course you will need a load of kinah.
    • Seishi wrote:

Personally I don't have a single negative thought about this kinah nerf as this affects everyone. If there's less money in the game, every item in the broker will be obviously cheaper - as you can't make kinah from shop (only if you're lucky in the current event), so the most hardcore pay 2 win player will have less kinah as well.

Yes, broker prices will follow the available kinah ingame. But consumables you have to buy from npc, will not change their prices. If you cannot cover your daily/weekly expenses, and also have extra cash to afford some items you need in addition from broker, you will see how fun it is
      Currently sink > generating resources (not broker, that is kinah exchange+sink), on the long run you will feel the differences.
    • Seishi wrote:

what the fk did i just read?

By only paying for scrolls/pots etc, your kinah gain through instances alrdy decreased to 0.

Now when you start enchanting Gear + reroll Stats, how do you wanna do it? How do you even enjoy a game if you dont even progress at all? The Kinah selling before the nerf wasnt even big of a game changing, but gf rather prefers to fix "good" bugs.
    • I always had the kinah when I need it. All the things you mentioned Sorayami are things I will not need for a loooong long time. And by then I will have large amount of kinah stacked.

You know when the game sucked? When kids farmed / botted their kinah all day, the economy was inflated beyond control, and an enchantment stone or manastone was 10-40mil kinah in the broker and there was no way I could get that amount of money with a few hours of playing. And if you had a bad rng you lost all your money, while the guys with alot of botted kinah could just easily resupply and make these even more expensive.

I found the current patch much more self-supporting, as you get your enchants from PvP instances, your manastone slots from PvE drops, without a single kinah invested.

Offend or bm me as you like, you all will be here months from now and still playing, still having everything and still growing.
    • Seishi wrote:

I always had the kinah when I need it. All the things you mentioned Sorayami are things I will not need for a loooong long time. And by then I will have large amount of kinah stacked.

You know when the game sucked? When kids farmed / botted their kinah all day, the economy was inflated beyond control, and an enchantment stone or manastone was 10-40mil kinah in the broker and there was no way I could get that amount of money with a few hours of playing. And if you had a bad rng you lost all your money, while the guys with alot of botted kinah could just easily resupply and make these even more expensive.

I found the current patch much more self-supporting, as you get your enchants from PvP instances, your manastone slots from PvE drops, without a single kinah invested.

Offend or bm me as you like, you all will be here months from now and still playing, still having everything and still growing.
      Come back to talk about this when you will try to enchant your set at least to +10 with your farmed enchant stones and watch your hard earned kinah sink in to nothing.

Until then enjoy your illusion.