One funny picture about "Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor", right from korea.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Neverfelt wrote:

So it wasn't a bug after all?
      Never was a bug.

Never will be a bug.

The only "bug" was the employee who decided on this, which is most likely considered as "Human Error", but basically means samething as a bug.
      :cookieshugo:
    • ShinGami wrote:

I’ve been away for about 2 weeks because of sickness and now I hear about this nerf. Can someone explain to me in detail what’s exactly going on? Tried reading on few threads but I don’t get it still. Thanks.
      Gameforge implemented a "fix" for something that never was a bugged, if you remember well selling items on the NPC doesn't give you much kinah but if you sold those items on your inventory shop you would get a good amount of kinah from those items, but someone decided to call it a "bug" which it never was a bug and they killed the only way people can get good amount of kinah to survive buy enchanting gear, buy foods, pots, soul sickness, reroll status you get the point. Right now if you try to sell something on your inventory shop you wont get anything close to what it was giving before. If your someone that doesn't pay for cash shop items, you won't get far with the current situation, a few people made someone posts showing the kinah expenses, here is one post like many others.

• ShinGami wrote:

I’ve been away for about 2 weeks because of sickness and now I hear about this nerf. Can someone explain to me in detail what’s exactly going on? Tried reading on few threads but I don’t get it still. Thanks.
      Someone in Gameforge thought that selling via Inventory "Sale option" was a bug, that you got more kinah from there than from selling straight to a NPC sale option.

Without doing any kind of research, they looked/remembered only how it was in 5.8 (You got less from Inventory sale option than from NPC in 5.8) and considered that 6.2 way was a bug and should be like in old days.

So as result:

They nerfed the amount of kinah you can sell through inventory to same amount as the NPC was offering currently.

While the NPC sale offer is more likely bugged for being too little. Not the opposite.

So right now everyone are struggling with kinah, trying to scrape together enough to get consumables so they can do instances without being hassle to friends / teammates.
    • this is such a nice patch with so much potential, was so pleasant to start playing after a break.
      We would donate anyway from time to time for a small need as we always did.

But why, just freaking WHY u ruined it so hard? Why u disappointing so many players that loves this game? This is a publisher we deserves? For what? For being loyal and loving like a dogs this game all this years?
      Just no more words.
    • Can anybody explain the logics behind all these nerf ? Because I cant find any reason why Gameforge are nerfing thing on a patch that already nerfing feature.

Change veteran reward they are 90 % of them totaly usless.

Change premium reward & fix the bug already we get 0 reward each day its easy to fix.

We should drop 1 scroll every final boss for each members. Change the feature already
    • just give them one reason to nerf something and they will run with speed of light.

they never check anything before they mess it up. the most important thing is that it should be profitable for them. The only question in this:
      1) they knew that this is not a bug ,but still decided to do on their own and ruin our game.
      2) OR they never know anything and do not check and do not think before do something. From experience, this is number 2 in most cases. It's not logical, not reasonable. And I personally, do not understand how such incompetent people can generally keep the game for the whole of Europe. this is incompetent. they don't learn from their mistakes. nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf Pacman developers.
    • Axolotl wrote:

Selling you kinah. Make harder to achieve end game set for F2P players. Do you need more reasons?
      only difference is that in our case that affects all, not just F2P , because the overall server kinah gain is on HEAVILY NEGATIVE. Meaning in few months time we'll reach 0 kinah remaining, and then what? Even the p2w ppl wont be able to sell stuff for kinah, coz there is simply no kinah in the servers
    • I think it is most irresponsible to do kinah nerf, just before "Octoberfest" holiday that seem to take quite a long time.

Actually I consider it is irresponssible to do any changes if employees disappear to a holiday for several days. If anything, they should have made changes AFTER, not before, so they can be here to fix it when they realize they made a mistake.

It did not need a fix before, but now it does.

Although still applies the irresponsible that they make changes without double checking and blaming NCsoft for it, that it was their fault.
    • t0re wrote:

Axolotl wrote:

Selling you kinah. Make harder to achieve end game set for F2P players. Do you need more reasons?
      only difference is that in our case that affects all, not just F2P , because the overall server kinah gain is on HEAVILY NEGATIVE. Meaning in few months time we'll reach 0 kinah remaining, and then what? Even the p2w ppl wont be able to sell stuff for kinah, coz there is simply no kinah in the servers
      Is not if you include kinah in shop, is not if you include more kinah drop in VR (so you need to buy more new GP)...dude do you wanna bet that GF will do the second option?

The hardest to achieve the end game, the most people will pay for it. This is economy basics of 1º university year....